The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-03-2010, 07:56 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
tsss is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Places to have sex in Bukit Panjang?

Hey guys, any body have any idea where u can get girls in the WEST? Geylang is too far.
Old 18-03-2010, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Places to have sex in Bukit Panjang?

Ya, if you stay in the west, go to Bukit Konek Panjang(near Bkt Panjang also), ask for Ms Pooki Besar. Very cheap and very good.
Why you so like dat?
Old 18-03-2010, 04:16 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 0
S.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to all

jurong east ave 1 near the big drain at the bus
Stop got few 'girls'
Old 18-03-2010, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 18
dirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
Ya, if you stay in the west, go to Bukit Konek Panjang(near Bkt Panjang also), ask for Ms Pooki Besar. Very cheap and very good.
Wah Bro Bangster...you certainly know your lobang
Bukit Konek Panjang near Bkt Panjang
but your Ms Pooki Besar
heard she's no longer working lah
am told it's now Ms Nonok Kechil
she can be found at kopitiam in narby Jalan Jurong Kechil
Old 18-03-2010, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsss View Post
Hey guys, any body have any idea where u can get girls in the WEST? Geylang is too far.
Are u a true authentic cheongster? No distance is ever considered too far for a horny dick..
Old 18-03-2010, 09:17 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 0
S.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyhairy View Post
Wah Bro Bangster...you certainly know your lobang
Bukit Konek Panjang near Bkt Panjang
but your Ms Pooki Besar
heard she's no longer working lah
am told it's now Ms Nonok Kechil
she can be found at kopitiam in narby Jalan Jurong Kechil:p
Mas dirtyhairy. Best to put it Jalan BURONG kechil
Old 18-03-2010, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 16
angsanna is a name known to allangsanna is a name known to allangsanna is a name known to allangsanna is a name known to allangsanna is a name known to allangsanna is a name known to all

Quote:
School holiday,right,go sentosa. Dont think too much,time flies,next week school reopen.
Old 18-03-2010, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 17
KINGor75 is a name known to allKINGor75 is a name known to allKINGor75 is a name known to allKINGor75 is a name known to allKINGor75 is a name known to allKINGor75 is a name known to all

Quote:
pcc lah, u can do it anytime anywhere u wan...
Old 19-03-2010, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 15
bigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Are u a true authentic cheongster? No distance is ever considered too far for a horny dick..
haha agreed nothing too far for a horny dick.. if horny enough i drive from one end to the other just for a blow job..

Bugger off advertisement moderators who think I am advertising, I don't need your free lunch.
Old 19-03-2010, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
parahuni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, give TS a break leh, i can quite understand the feeling as i used to stay around Hillview and at times feel "lost" when needing a quick bonk around 10+pm....its quite tiring to drive all the way to Bugis/Bencoolen area after calling my fav OKT and asking who is available
Well for a start in resp to TS, there are a few options
1. BJ Message along that Upp Bukit Timah Road - only HJ but good massage. the ladies are on the MILF side but at occasions there are some gems in the past
2. Bukit Timah Action thread - there is a HC in BTP, Leisure i think and in the past some small Massage shops at BTSC or BTC, (cant rem always which is which, i just go by mental GPS :-) ), search those threads in the HC section
Old 19-03-2010, 02:13 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
christopheraudi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, I looking girls at jurong area. Anyone can tell me where have the lady to fuck, any contact?
Old 19-03-2010, 03:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1739 / Power: 15
turbo_slk200 has a brilliant futureturbo_slk200 has a brilliant futureturbo_slk200 has a brilliant futureturbo_slk200 has a brilliant futureturbo_slk200 has a brilliant futureturbo_slk200 has a brilliant futureturbo_slk200 has a brilliant futureturbo_slk200 has a brilliant futureturbo_slk200 has a brilliant futureturbo_slk200 has a brilliant futureturbo_slk200 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigangry View Post
haha agreed nothing too far for a horny dick.. if horny enough i drive from one end to the other just for a blow job..
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by parahuni View Post
Bros, give TS a break leh, i can quite understand the feeling as i used to stay around Hillview and at times feel "lost" when needing a quick bonk around 10+pm....its quite tiring to drive all the way to Bugis/Bencoolen area after calling my fav OKT and asking who is available
1. BJ Message along that Upp Bukit Timah Road - only HJ but good massage. the ladies are on the MILF side but at occasions there are some gems in the past
2. Bukit Timah Action thread - there is a HC in BTP, Leisure i think and in the past some small Massage shops at BTSC or BTC, (cant rem always which is which, i just go by mental GPS :-) ), search those threads in the HC section

Quote:
Fully agree on Bro bigangry and Bro Frankiestine !!!
Distance and time is never a problem !!!!

Bro TS and Bro parahuni:

When uncle was young 10 years ago, he was also living around that area. At that time, he was poor, got no car yet but was horny. So how?? He still took bus to Geylang and had to change bus twice, sometimes take taxi too. Even when he took bus, he had to be discreet too, fearing he met somebody he know on the bus as the bus were heading to Gland .... not very nice to let anyone know....

Dun complain leh.... if not you can just settle with Beauty World, BTP and BTSC....

Uncle Turbo
Old 19-03-2010, 04:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Thirty04 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
true true true. How far I will also go.
Old 19-03-2010, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 20
Scrubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterScrubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterScrubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterScrubber is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by parahuni View Post
Finally found a bro who frequents the same join as me.. BJ MASSAGE.
Old 19-03-2010, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

May i remind everybody that Singapore is considered an ISLAND and many foreigners see us no up because at home the LAKE or distance they travel to go to work is more than our entire trip from changi to jurong island.

So when you tell them : Wah, so far to go changi.. .they inside laughs out louds

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1