The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2009, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
stog is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Used panties, bra, bikini from my 19yr old chinese girl.

Bo liao. Why you don't give your gf money? Let her do such thing then still wanna act hero by worrying bout her..
Old 26-07-2009, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Used panties, bra, bikini from my 19yr old chinese girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang076 View Post
I prefer to go to lingerie boutique and buy bra set from pretty salesgirls.
Wow! Maybe can request to see the pretty salesgirls in bra and panties.

See already sure steam liao. Ask her to take off and buy from her immediately lor.

Maybe can smell the perfume on the bra somemore. Ha...ha...

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 27-07-2009, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 19
Toyota Honda is one of the Best!Toyota Honda is one of the Best!Toyota Honda is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Wow! Maybe can request to see the pretty salesgirls in bra and panties.

See already sure steam liao. Ask her to take off and buy from her immediately lor.

Maybe can smell the perfume on the bra somemore. Ha...ha...
Ya. Thats very wise.. Plus getting to buy it at the cost price plus govt tax at no 'surcharges'!
Old 28-07-2009, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeknight View Post
I have a 19 year old chinese girlfriend who wants to raise some money.
If it's your girlffirend, shouldn't you help her think of some less depraved and unorthodox ways to earn money?

Quote:
No.......meetup.
Disregarding the fact that you (as a man) should not even assist her to do such things in the first place, how the fuck would we know what we paid for? You could be the one wearing the panties for all we know.

Quote:
Photos will be taken with her wearing them but of course without her face.
You could take ONE photo of SOMEONE wearing a single pair of panties and you could sell hundreds of similar looking panties smelling of YOU.

Quote:
Maybe I can finger her pussy with the panties only to make it wet if it will increase the price.
Got pussy smell definitely can increas the price. But cannot even see face, how we know your girlfriend look like Mo Xiao Ling?

Fucking despicable bastard...

Beware clones...
Old 28-07-2009, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

wah... i need money too wor.

i should do this business plan
1.collect hi -res pics of gaLs in undies without face.
2. collect used/new undies
3.hire a ghey frend or friends to do this
YouTube - smells like japanese panties

4. post on many sites some story
5. sit back and laugh as money roll in.

seriously dude. what are you thinking ?

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 29-07-2009, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 17
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Honda View Post
I think you are a bastard... And you are not a man to be doing this.... What bf are you... and you still want to talk about her safety...

Sorry to the other bros for posting this.. But this is my opinion.
Bro.. chill... maybe just normal girl firend as in female friend leh?

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Old 29-07-2009, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 20
geylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang076 View Post

I prefer to go to lingerie boutique and buy bra set from pretty salesgirls.

bro! u sure or not?you dare to walk into a lingerie shop in orchard area , Blush , Marks and spencer boutique..so many you name it.
You have the guts to walk into these shops and pull out any bra and flip front and back to check out the material quality and compare with another set of lingerie and also nimble the bra with your fingers for about 20 sec, then put it back and walk to another section to check out the panties and have a feel of it with your hands to feel the comfortability of the panties.
If you dare to do that , i will salute you !
Old 30-07-2009, 12:37 AM
Samster

Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

i do that every so often in the lingerie dept of takashimana
walk around few rounds, kapok the lingerie brochure and catalogue, see see look look feel feel and be amazed at the PRICE. 89 for a triumph bra!!

when salegirl walk up and ask WTF i doing, i say i am just looking. woo hoo!

Great Red Dragon's Lair:

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 30-07-2009, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 17
VanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoofdeek View Post
usually those selling bras and panties like these are trannies and guys pretending to be girls scamming other bros. scary, imagine buy and dont know whether a guy or girl got wear before, so be careful haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by stog View Post
Bo liao. Why you don't give your gf money? Let her do such thing then still wanna act hero by worrying bout her..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheonging101 View Post
If it's your girlffirend, shouldn't you help her think of some less depraved and unorthodox ways to earn money?

Got pussy smell definitely can increas the price. But cannot even see face, how we know your girlfriend look like Mo Xiao Ling?

Fucking despicable bastard...
lol... i saw it all coming.. .... kudos bros for the replies....

i long time no zap people... when my power return, TS I think I need to zap u. ...

Bros who upped me, leave your nick, I sincerely thank you ! and will repay your kindness soon!! (bros that I forgot to repay, pls PM me ok)

Good Luck, Good Health and Great BONK to all Bros !
Old 30-07-2009, 01:02 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
hihiz is Cool - loads of Potential

HAHAHAH BRO. I LIKE UR STYLE.

declare then zap.
Old 30-07-2009, 09:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 16
OldTrafford deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOldTrafford deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Cut the TS some slack ba.. times are bad, more people desperate to earn some quick bucks ma..

Just a suggestion for TS: What others have posted here do make sense... this 'used underwear' idea can be easily faked and duping fellow bros here is not a good idea.
If you're SERIOUSLY looking to make some money using this method, you better be damn sure 'your 19 yr old chinese girl' is agreeable to it in the first place...

And, there is really no way to determine the 'authenticity' of the undergarments being sold. But if the girl meets up with the buyer, do a quick flash to 'verify', takes off and hands it over in exchange for the cash... I think you might have some business.

Let's put it this way, if bros here are going to part with money (that can be used for chionging), they would be darn sure they're getting what is promised and not some scam...
Old 30-07-2009, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 17
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=OldTrafford;3962957]Cut the TS some slack ba.. times are bad, more people desperate to earn some quick bucks ma..

Just a suggestion for TS: What others have posted here do make sense... this 'used underwear' idea can be easily faked and duping fellow bros here is not a good idea.
If you're SERIOUSLY looking to make some money using this method, you better be damn sure 'your 19 yr old chinese girl' is agreeable to it in the first place...

And, there is really no way to determine the 'authenticity' of the undergarments being sold. But if the girl meets up with the buyer, do a quick flash to 'verify', takes off and hands it over in exchange for the cash... I think you might have some business.

[QUOTE]

Bro...

If like what u said... This used panty will worth more.

Its fresh from the gal = S$20.00

Its really from the gal = S$10.00

The flash = PRICELESS..

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Old 30-07-2009, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 16
OldTrafford deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOldTrafford deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

[QUOTE=old_yet_horny;3963231][QUOTE=OldTrafford;3962957]Cut the TS some slack ba.. times are bad, more people desperate to earn some quick bucks ma..

Quote:

Bro...

If like what u said... This used panty will worth more.

Its fresh from the gal = S$20.00

Its really from the gal = S$10.00

The flash = PRICELESS..
which is why I said, that would REALLY bring in some business wouldn't it...

and naturally, the price will be much higher as well.. I'm sure many bros here would pay to enjoy the 'thrill' of seeing the panties on the girl, and then having it handed over to him.
Old 30-07-2009, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1821 / Power: 16
bonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnston View Post
i do that every so often in the lingerie dept of takashimana
walk around few rounds, kapok the lingerie brochure and catalogue, see see look look feel feel and be amazed at the PRICE. 89 for a triumph bra!!

when salegirl walk up and ask WTF i doing, i say i am just looking. woo hoo!

Haha...this brings back some old memories of my NS days.

Some of my platoon mates and i were walking around a neighbourhood mall during nights off. Came across a boutique-style bra shop (in those days standalone bra shops were very rare). Back then i had a reputation of doing silly dares for $$. My platoons mates pooled $20 and dared me to go in, pick up a pair of panties and sniff it in front of the salesgirls.

To live up to my rep, i went into the shop and grabbed a pair of panties at random.....as i was about to put it to my face to sniff, one salesgirl asked me "can i help u?" with a cold hard stare and i chickened out, put the panties back on the rack and F off in a flash!

Can't imagine u do it all the time. U got balls!
Old 30-07-2009, 08:37 PM
Samster

Why not? There is no law under SG penal code stating
Men shall not at any time enter, look or even think of a underwear selling establishment.

it is perfectly legal to enter, see see look look feel feel. and if the salegirl walk up, its arite to say " just looking""
what she gonna do? call security to remove you because you are looking?

however taking pics and actually smelling the undies will cause you to be in trouble

on a very serious note, you actually NEED to go to undie shops to shop and gather info on what undies to buy for OC/GF
or else you may end up like Will Smith here.

Great Red Dragon's Lair:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1