The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-12-2023, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1328 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of
Re: L16 H49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geylangwander3 View Post
This hse i went afew times liao , always didnt try any girl lol, now abit paiseh to go there, i think the okt also arrow me liao

This week i went down to look again, then ask him where g2, then didnt choose anyone again......he started muttering to himself.....dunno wad he saying la, i faster zhao liao
The okt ok la, he knows me. G6 is pretty but heard got attitude
Old 08-12-2023, 06:09 PM
Samster

Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by reraze View Post
Hey bro, yeah I also quite disappointed G2 left she was my regular too haha

This house G1 quite good body can give a try
Service wise G3 and G7 are up there but body cant compete with ex G2

OKT is probably one of the nicest ones in GL, compared to L18 is like day and night.
You havnt meet those super nice one, invite me in, serve me tea ask me slowly take my time to chose or let me wait for girls who are busy to come down and take a look
Old 08-12-2023, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Geylangwander3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_H View Post
You havnt meet those super nice one, invite me in, serve me tea ask me slowly take my time to chose or let me wait for girls who are busy to come down and take a look
I think those are the prc hse

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket.
Old 08-12-2023, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geylangwander3 View Post
I think those are the prc hse
Yeah, but one of the bro said is true , lor 18 okt is really day and night unless you super regular
Old 22-01-2024, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lada deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was a regular of G2 who is already gone.
Any WL from this house with G2 body and fairness who can DFK and the same level of service.
I heard that G3 not bad
Old 31-01-2024, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

Is G6 still there?

Very long never go
Old 03-02-2024, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
han2boi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried no.7 from 1649 yesterday.

Like small kid. Shower also only use finger to wash me. Do I look like I made from glass. Boobs is big and newly man made. She put in effort la, when i talk to her she will smile and act cute and all. But when no talk, she just resting bitch face. Massage on the bed also just use finger press press abit only. Haih...

CBJ not too bad la, she also did it lightly so made it more sensual (happy accident i guess.) But then when want to FJ...Nabeh, she tell me she first day period, got little little red. Then still work walao...

I sien but lazy change so let her HJ BJ me...after awhile she say i cannot out, so she removed condom. At least got more feeling now when she HJ and BJ. Then finally shoot and we shower again then bye bye.

Tried another girl before in Dec and she was quite okay. But she not there anymore.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1