The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-12-2007, 11:43 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
Durian Head deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TN in Sembawang

[QUOTE=Glen2712;2474085]I'm really confused now, and with the Sembawang Shopping Centre being demolished, I was totally lost in the north side.

This place is not anywhere near SSC, go further up north towards
Sembawang Park, quite a secluded area now, in the early days,
the pubs there were very crowded with ANZUK armies.
Old 09-01-2008, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 17
kawakubo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went again last week. Met one 30+ lady from Beijing and due to communication error, she charged me $50 for massage and HJ. What a lucky start for 2008!
Old 12-01-2008, 10:33 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1922 / Power: 0
David_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant future

Any kind bros can pm the location? Cheers
Old 16-01-2008, 08:38 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1922 / Power: 0
David_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by David_Ginola View Post
Any kind bros can pm the location? Cheers
Hi all bros, no need pm liao.

Was doing my job at senoko. Suddenly, this TN crossed my mine. So went and saw it. The name is 7 mile fragrance. Something like tat. Called in and ask for price. Was told $30/hr.

I was there at abt 4pm. I parked and in I went. Saw 5 gals....all 30s CMI except 1 syt. She's the recept I spoke to. Ask her massage she pointed me to another gal. So in i went to the last room. Simple deco with 5 rms. Shower behind. 1 big mattress on the floor. SO went in and stripped naked. Came in and start massaging my back with a towel on my back. Massage? I think is non existence. So chat a bit, and she says she kenna cheated to come SG. Was promised got good job.....blah blah blah......(I wonder, is this the trend now that most ladies say that they kenna con? All seems like very coincidence. Just my own tots) Less than 15 mins, ask to turn over. Also non existence massage. After that, ask me " Want massage there". I tot ok lor......immediately put oil and starts to shake my didi. I ask her, I tot u wanna massage (as in sexy slowly type). She pretends dunno. So i told her stopped. Wanna ruba her, says sensitive. Cannot. Touch below, also cannot. Then wanna kiss her also cannot. I got a real turn off. As i wanna ruba her, accidentally touch her arm pit. OMG....so hairy. YUCKS. She still dares ask me wanna do FJ. I was like in a state of shock after touching her armpits. So i change into my own clothings. And those that i layed on was pull nicely, not change new ones. Yucks. I paid her $50. $20 tips for her doing nothing except stroking my didi for a short while. Guess what, She told me not enough. I was angry liao. She says this $50 for her. I told her no. I only tips you $20 out of gd gesture. She continues says the boss take all $30. So they depends on tips only and special. I told her go look for better bosses then. And I left and the SYT was so sweet. But i did not ask for her name as i was in a state of fury. Sorry for the long fr.

Name: Xiao Lan (dunno is it blue)
Face : Pleasant smooth
Skin : smooth but body a bit hard
Boobs : A+
Massage : 3/10
HJ : NA
BJ : never ask
FJ : offered but decline (turn off)
Damage : $30 for entrance $20 tips
RTF : No way unless the SYT. If not, I will never step into this place again.

Bros go at your own risk. This is my fr after laying off for so long. Hehe
Old 23-02-2008, 12:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TN in Sembawang

I was jogging towards sembawang park yesterday and saw one SYT smoking outside the joint. Will try in near future soon. So far anymore FRs from this joint?cheers
Old 25-02-2008, 01:18 AM
Samster

topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: TN in Sembawang

Finally went to check it out at this joint 2 hours ago. When I opened the door to my surprise saw 4 ladies there and 3 of them are SYTs!. Well I been served by a more matured one. To my opinion her service is consider very good. Below is a short Frs on her.

Name : Ah Juan
Origin : Fujian
Profession in china : Property agent
Massage : 9/10 (Use lots of strength and knows how to catch your veins)
Looks : 7/10
F/J : 9/10
Boobs : 34B
Body : A bit of baby fats
RTF : If vitamin M permits
Licking : 9/10
Damage : $100 inclusive of entrance fees after negotiation.

Currently she is staying in sembawang HDB estate and she gave me her contact no. If anyone is keen can give her a call.
Old 25-02-2008, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
man-man is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Bro,
Sound interesting, can pm me her contact? thanks in advance
Old 25-02-2008, 01:37 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 4895 / Power: 0
surbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond repute

TS can PM me the location....I am keen to try this joint.
Old 03-03-2008, 03:38 PM
Samster

So far has anyone tried ah Juan...waiting for the FR..
Old 03-03-2008, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
man-man is Cool - loads of Potential

hi Bro,
Can i hv Ah Juan contact? would like to try n post Fr ,thanks in advnce
Old 04-03-2008, 03:35 PM
Samster

Talking Re: TN in Sembawang

Quote:
Originally Posted by man-man View Post
hi Bro,
Can i hv Ah Juan contact? would like to try n post Fr ,thanks in advnce
Had PM u....enjoy
Old 07-03-2008, 10:19 PM
Samster

Just RTF Ah Juan this evening . Due to her period cant do any FJ. She volunteer to do jua gen for me. To my surprise is very superb and is value for money. Damage is $50 for jua gen for 1 hours...Total damage is 50+30 = 80

Better try this gem before she is leaving on 15th this month.
Old 08-03-2008, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Boliaoz is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by topcook1 View Post
Just RTF Ah Juan this evening . Due to her period cant do any FJ. She volunteer to do jua gen for me. To my surprise is very superb and is value for money. Damage is $50 for jua gen for 1 hours...Total damage is 50+30 = 80

Better try this gem before she is leaving on 15th this month.
JG with her top off ?
Old 08-03-2008, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7654 / Power: 19
kim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond repute

Can anyone PM me the location.
Old 10-03-2008, 12:27 AM
Samster

Smile Re: TN in Sembawang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boliaoz View Post
JG with her top off ?
Nope...I did not ask her remove her top....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1