The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2009, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

I may visit that area, but not BL.... I prefer OLD MAN DEN's bunker... U guys dun like there is it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by XeDen View Post
Tonight anybody want to go "fishing" in a Blue Lagoon instead? Operation "Mermaid"???

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 21-09-2009, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 15
XeDen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXeDen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
I may visit that area, but not BL.... I prefer OLD MAN DEN's bunker... U guys dun like there is it?
Old Man Den's???? where??? enlighten me pls... Exercise "Bunker", activated by you??
Old 21-09-2009, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2721 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Last night went "Rabbit Hunting" but seems like other hunters got the Rabbit because Rabbit only appeared once and never come back. I think Vlover might have a hard time to fulfill his "Rabbit" dreams...

Tonight anybody want to go "fishing" in a Blue Lagoon instead? Operation "Mermaid"???
I think this morning, vlover should be having banh mi in HCMC with vk and chia tao right?

I think I will rest today I rest. Tomorrow will go BL area after work.

Quote:
you super on.. today cheong again.
Old 21-09-2009, 03:04 PM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Non-stop for 20 days liao Maybe today is a good day to rest and stop the "record"..... Likely this week I will break the "Duck" and visit the place i absent for 11 months
I m still looking for someone to go beach with me lei...
Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
you super on.. today cheong again.

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 21-09-2009, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 17
vlover is a Helpful and Caring Samstervlover is a Helpful and Caring Samstervlover is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Old Man Den's???? where??? enlighten me pls... Exercise "Bunker", activated by you??
Wa.. you so on ah.. ok, I see if I can make it JUST FOR YOU!!

Quote:
I think this morning, vlover should be having banh mi in HCMC with vk and chia tao right?
You are wrong.. leaving tmr morning ley..

Quote:
Last night went "Rabbit Hunting" but seems like other hunters got the Rabbit because Rabbit only appeared once and never come back. I think Vlover might have a hard time to fulfill his "Rabbit" dreams...

Ya la.. your fault.. who ask you to play so slowly? Missed the chance..

Regards,
vlover
Old 21-09-2009, 03:22 PM
Samster

I like the gal that sit wit u last nite.... Saw her 2 weeks ago. She is fren of the little gal right? Yesterd I questioned the little gal why no intro her to me
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlover View Post
Ya la.. your fault.. who ask you to play so slowly? Missed the chance..

Regards,
vlover

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 21-09-2009, 04:45 PM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Non-stop for 20 days liao Maybe today is a good day to rest and stop the "record".....
Quote:
Wa.. you so on ah.. ok, I see if I can make it JUST FOR YOU!!
Last minute decision... going BL later. Will go wwbcm for dinner 1st.
but now got 3 gals in BL. Hope they don't clash

Quote:
I like the gal that sit wit u last nite.... Saw her 2 weeks ago. She is fren of the little gal right? Yesterd I questioned the little gal why no intro her to me
yah... so early at 4+am still sms the little gal. hahaha :
Old 21-09-2009, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 15
vagrant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvagrant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
You are wrong.. leaving tmr morning ley..
Chuc anh hanh phuc mai mai

Quote:
Will go wwbcm for dinner 1st.
Bro what is wwbcm? Do they have viet food?
Old 21-09-2009, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagrant View Post
next time you see me or join me, i will let you know
no viet food thou...
Old 21-09-2009, 07:42 PM
Samster

Yah lor... Angry wit her for not introducing her fren to me... Nevermind, I will do it myself
Quote:
yah... so early at 4+am still sms the little gal. hahaha

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 21-09-2009, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
next time you see me or join me, i will let you know
no viet food thou...
IMHO, I like WWBCM more than viet food, authetic local handmade food

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 21-09-2009, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If you like the gal then better fast hand and fast leg grab liao...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 21-09-2009, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 15
vagrant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvagrant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Yah lor... Angry wit her for not introducing her fren to me
Bro, is tis the little vb you want to go beach with?
How do you ask her to intro her fren at the same time? 佩服, 佩服 Please teach me your skill leh, master
Old 21-09-2009, 11:00 PM
Samster

Is not I wan to go beach with her. It is her and your phuong wanted to arrange 4 of us to go beach on phuong's last night in sgp She replied me that her fren dun wan to know me cos I m her fren and her fren knows about me
Quote:
Bro, is tis the little vb you want to go beach with?
How do you ask her to intro her fren at the same time? 佩服, 佩服 Please teach me your skill leh, master

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 22-09-2009, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yah lor... Angry wit her for not introducing her fren to me... Nevermind, I will do it myself
you sure can. Today at BL area but never see you. The gal you wanna know is there but never work as she is sick.

info from vlover: this gal got a boyfriend and applied her to be here on student pass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
If you like the gal then better fast hand and fast leg grab liao...
jackbl hand and leg always fast lah.

jackbl, no worries on competition from vlover liao as I think he will be under house arrest for very very very very long time liao...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1