The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2015, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of
Re: 【【PRC公主网】】美子███ Kawaii beautiful Sexy Girl this girl Body is HOT MUST TRY ████

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
Fucking nice face, i wish I could fuck her. But thanks to bro sharing experience, I move on. Many others to fuck.

Sometimes I do not understand, I know its a difficult decision sometimes to ply this trade because they have many reasons here and there, maybe we will never understand. But if you already made a choice to do this for whatever reason, why not do it well, earn as much money as possible and then get out of this trade? Why would they think that by giving bad service, they can get the returns they need?

Haiz...sorry for ranting.
Most of those bad attitude ones are here only to 捞 as much as they can. So, they couldn't care less about service and repeat customers. That's why so many double-booking. If they can squeeze two customers into one hour instead of serving one customer for one full hour, why not? Double the income, same amount of tiredness.

That's why these bad attitude ones we must expose so that they know their business will be affected. But sadly, not many bros do that. Then we have fake FRs that make matters worst.

Well, anyway, for this gal, her attitude really isn't that bad (other than the time when she was very rude to me). If she had priced herself lower, then expectations can be lower and maybe she can still survive.
Old 09-04-2015, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of
Re: 【【PRC公主网】】美子███ Kawaii beautiful Sexy Girl this girl Body is HOT MUST TRY ████

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
Most of those bad attitude ones are here only to 捞 as much as they can. So, they couldn't care less about service and repeat customers. That's why so many double-booking. If they can squeeze two customers into one hour instead of serving one customer for one full hour, why not? Double the income, same amount of tiredness.

That's why these bad attitude ones we must expose so that they know their business will be affected. But sadly, not many bros do that. Then we have fake FRs that make matters worst.

Well, anyway, for this gal, her attitude really isn't that bad (other than the time when she was very rude to me). If she had priced herself lower, then expectations can be lower and maybe she can still survive.
some take advantage because they look good, they can charge high price and give shit about the service.

I miss the days where there are genuinely beautiful girls from china and giving us really good sex and service....
Old 09-04-2015, 11:54 PM
Samster

canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
some take advantage because they look good, they can charge high price and give shit about the service.

I miss the days where there are genuinely beautiful girls from china and giving us really good sex and service....
往事只能回味 。。。。。。
Old 10-04-2015, 02:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 10
PRCprincess is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPRCprincess is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Please support our new website, thank you

Old 10-04-2015, 06:14 AM
Samster

PRCprincess is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPRCprincess is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Old 10-04-2015, 10:21 AM
Samster

Old 10-04-2015, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 19
Earlyriser has much to be proud ofEarlyriser has much to be proud ofEarlyriser has much to be proud ofEarlyriser has much to be proud ofEarlyriser has much to be proud ofEarlyriser has much to be proud ofEarlyriser has much to be proud ofEarlyriser has much to be proud of

thanks bro Canthaveenuf for the FR.
hope you have better luck next time.

at $150 , i usually wont risk visiting unless recommended by a trusted bro
Old 10-04-2015, 02:28 PM
Samster

Old 10-04-2015, 06:36 PM
Samster

Old 10-04-2015, 10:43 PM
Samster

Old 10-04-2015, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earlyriser View Post
thanks bro Canthaveenuf for the FR.
hope you have better luck next time.

at $150 , i usually wont risk visiting unless recommended by a trusted bro
I also don't normally do that.
Old 10-04-2015, 11:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
CharlieSheen is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Very chio...but price steep...
Old 11-04-2015, 02:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 11
gongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud of

Old 11-04-2015, 02:50 AM
Samster

Old 11-04-2015, 06:57 AM
Samster

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread