The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 13-04-2015, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 10
PRCprincess is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPRCprincess is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 【【PRC公主网】】美子███ Kawaii beautiful Sexy Girl this girl Body is HOT MUST TRY ████

Please support our new website, thank you

Old 13-04-2015, 10:09 PM
Samster

PRCprincess is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPRCprincess is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 【【PRC公主网】】美子███ Kawaii beautiful Sexy Girl this girl Body is HOT MUST TRY ████

Old 13-04-2015, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ge90 View Post
V good service. Looks pretty and decent. Worth the $150. Would definitely look for her again.
Wa, serious ah. Can share with bros here why worth the 150? Maybe I missed out something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRCprincess View Post
I very sorry to all bro. but I already told her the problem . so I hope bro can give her one more chance . she promised me will do better
Bro you got ask her why she think she is worth $150 bo? Show her the pics of other gals who look better than her, body better than hers, services better than hers and then ask her what she has that is so special and why bros would pay $150 for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sen5eS View Post
U ask her to reduce her price (for a limited time) and score some points first ? Otherwise, most people take it that leopard hard to change its spots juz my 2cts
Skali still got many bros go find her even at this current price.
Old 13-04-2015, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

haiz.....looks like tomorrow morning i masturbate better...
Old 13-04-2015, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 13
Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
haiz.....looks like tomorrow morning i masturbate better...
hahaha maybe there are other options out there? Cheaper & BetteR?

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
Skali still got many bros go find her even at this current price.
U'll never know
Old 14-04-2015, 02:17 AM
Samster

Old 14-04-2015, 06:24 AM
Samster

Old 14-04-2015, 10:31 AM
Samster

Old 14-04-2015, 01:18 PM
Samster

canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sen5eS View Post
hahaha maybe there are other options out there? Cheaper & BetteR?
Cheaper got a lot of options. But not better also.
Still looking for that one good bonk .......
Old 14-04-2015, 02:18 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 827 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119993 / Power: 177
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

LOL...power 20 posting FR. You trust? No for me....

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 14-04-2015, 02:39 PM
Samster

Old 14-04-2015, 06:46 PM
Samster

Old 14-04-2015, 10:53 PM
Samster

Old 14-04-2015, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
LOL...power 20 posting FR. You trust? No for me....
Haha I very simple minded mah. My principle very simple one. I always assume the other guy is trustworthy until proven otherwise. I was also a 20 newbie before mah. Other people gave me chance before so must give chance also. If he can come back and explain why she is worth $150 then maybe he can be trusted.
Old 15-04-2015, 03:00 AM
Samster

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread