The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-04-2008, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Warning: Be careful of new fl contacts, esp from newbies.

This is my personal experience. I'm not sure if I should post here or in FL dome, since this is related to my FL experience. I normally hunt for FLs in IRC and I've had been quite successful doing so. I will like to share 1 bad experience and use it to warn the bros here.

I was chatting with this 'gal' sometime last year in irc. We seem to click and she told me to add her in friendster and msn. We then chatted about 3-5 times subsequently over msn, over the course of about 1 month. The chats are cheeky and it does seem like we are getting to know one another better over time. 3 weeks later, she told me over msn that she needs money to clear her debts and ask if I can consider helping her. She is 'open' to having sex with me for 3 hours in return for $250.

We agreed to meet at a taxi stand in Bukit Merah 2 days later. She told me to sms her in the morning to confirm that she doesn't have any OT that day. She told me not to call her as it is difficult for her to talk at work. Her boss doesn't like it. So I did as I was told. Reading through the FL dome, a lot of FLs prefer to be contact via sms instead of a direct call as it is cheaper and the FLs may be at 'work' while you call. So everything seems normal right?

Turns out that the number belong to an innocent girl who has been receiving a lot of nuisance sms asking her for sex. My number was captured and she reported me to the police. SMS is evidence of the nature of my contact with her. You can deny whatever you say over a phone call but whatever i type in my sms, it's proof that the lady will have against me. Imagine my shock when a police officer called me! As I was busy when the police called, they told me to call them back when I'm free. As such, I can confirm that it's really the police who called me and not a prank call. I was investigated and gave a statement over the phone.

3 months later, I received a letter from the Crime Registry for a meeting before a judge. Luckily, I went to see a lawyer. He was able to defend me in front of the judge and the innocent lady and explain that it was a case of sabotage. The judge looked at me (I look like a decent gentleman, not ah beng or so) and looked at the lady (ah lian wannabe) and told the lady she has no case. Heng ah....

The point of writing this is that I notice a lot of newbies sharing FLs contact. People who just set up a nick, suddenly got a number to share. The cost and stats of the girl seems so good and hard to resist. Guys, think with your big head. It may be a sabo case. Somemore they even tell you to SMS the lady... I chatted with the lady over 1 month, also kenna sabo. You get a contact from a newbie... you say what are the chances it is real....

Anyone else got any experience to share and warn fellow bros here?
Old 17-04-2008, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 21
chickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to behold
Re: Warning: Be careful of new fl contacts, esp from newbies.

thanks for the warning...that's y i often prefer a FL under a okt...easier and safer to carry out the deal...

What's the difference between love, true love and showing off? Spitting, swallowing and gargling.

My story thread
Mediacock Drama , A Sinful Lust...
Old 17-04-2008, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1042 / Power: 20
CoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud of

Hi bro, sorry to hear about your bad experience.

Thanks for sharing it here.
Old 17-04-2008, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
xinjiang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can you imagine people like me married and get called by police for interrogation, what to tell wife ....
Old 17-04-2008, 10:09 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
sg_kl_boy sg_kl_boy

sorry to hear abt that,anyway,my experience is,if sms, once enough, if she really need,she will reply,never keep sms without any reply from she.
Old 17-04-2008, 10:11 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
jit singapore 1 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hi bro, agree with you, must be careful when contact with those newbie FL. I kena once 2 year ago. The police call me but heng hor just give me warning not to call the gal anymore. Since that time I not used to contact any newbie fl unless introduce by sbf bro here
Old 17-04-2008, 10:27 AM
Samster

Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg_kl_boy View Post
sorry to hear abt that,anyway,my experience is,if sms, once enough.
Bro, I think you missed my point. If this lady is receiving a lot of sms asking her for sex, even if you sms only once, YOU will get into trouble too. She will just note down your sms and show to the police. You will then become another source for the police to check and find out how you gotten the number. The sms is written evidence of your real intention in looking for the gal.

I was told that even if you claim that someone sabo you and the girl, you can still be charged for Outrage of Modesty, because you did sms a girl for sex. Plus in such cases, it's not the police who charge you for a crime. The girl can act, on behalf of the police, to charge you too. That's what happened to me. The police isn't interested in this case but the girl charged me by going through this procedure called a Magistrate's Complaint.

Sibeh troublesome. No point going through all this trouble just to get a fuck. In the end, I spend $1k on a lawyer, who spoke for 5 mins in front of the judge for me. Luckily, it's dismissed otherwise with a criminal record, my job will be affected.
Old 17-04-2008, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 16
Marblecat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just out of curiosity, did you confront the gal you had been in contact with over a month over this? She should also have gotten into trouble with the police if you mentioned you got the number from her.
Old 17-04-2008, 10:34 AM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 18
block11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to all

so far i've been lucky so never encounter such things.... its best to sms first and do it discreetly. just say hello and intro yourself. never ask for service or damage straight away. use some common sense and approach every new contact cautiously. try to talk on the phone or meet outside the hotel if possible. never get trapped inside the room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Somemore they even tell you to SMS the lady... I chatted with the lady over 1 month, also kenna sabo. You get a contact from a newbie... you say what are the chances it is real....

Anyone else got any experience to share and warn fellow bros here?
chat over a month? that person so free? sounds like he/she was targetting you instead of the girl.... possible or not?

Tip for ALL samsters: Keep your identity secret
Old 17-04-2008, 11:03 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
Crazi is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Huh ??? revenge of an ex-gf .

That is a possibility ..
Old 17-04-2008, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by block11 View Post
chat over a month? that person so free? sounds like he/she was targetting you instead of the girl.... possible or not?
Highly unlikely he/she is targetting me. I log onto to irc very infrequently. Sometimes everyday, sometimes once a month. That time, I haven't logged onto irc for 6 months. Plus if she/he is targetting me, how come that girl gets so many sms from so many guys....

And it's not possible to be an ex-gf seeking revenge lar. So imaginative ah. My ex-gfs and I part on good terms. Can still meet up and chat and bitch about their current bfs... So... not likely too.

Seems like Bro Jit Singapore 1 has a similar experience. My intention for starting this thread remains the same. To warn you guys to be careful during your hunts. Step back and think before proceeding.
Old 17-04-2008, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 20
mebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by block11 View Post
Good point to note. Sabotage the girl do not need to take so long effort. Maybe you can try to find out whether you are only the one being targeted.
Some query below.

- How are you sure that the innocent girl is not the chatline girl
- What did you sms her? Price already stated during chat.
- Normally if you sms first time, the girl will reply to clarify.
- Police will not put the charge easily if more than 1 person sms her and they know that it is a sabotage case. There must be a reason behind. Court charges cannot be wasted any how?
- Only you being charged ???? The rest how? The court do not want to waste time if no case for most

Anyone want 17 pieces of Bird Food. Do your part first
Old 17-04-2008, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 17
syt-love deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the warning.

You really suay to undergo such situations.
Not all newbies cannot be trusted.
With this black sheeps, they are tarnishing the image of sharing!

I am sorry to those whom did not heed advice
Old 17-04-2008, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
SMS is evidence of the nature of my contact with her.
This depends on the content of your sms. Since everything is settled via msn, shouldn't your content of your sms something like, "so today is it confirm?".

Anyway good to warn others about this.
Old 17-04-2008, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 23
Orgasmic is one of the Best!Orgasmic is one of the Best!Orgasmic is one of the Best!

the law here is pretty one -sided.

last year, some idiot smsed me "fucker!" all of a sudden.
demanded apology but no response and ask me watch out.

i go police.. police take my statement, ask me go make a magistrate complaint at Sub court. I went.

and police investigate upon request by the court.

the idiot, an indian girl, claimed that my number was given to her by her ex-bf and she had thought that i am her ex bf.

I gave her ample opportunity to explain things but she never answer my calls .. then when police call her she cook up a story of ex bf etc shit.

and the IO say its a misunderstanding, say no point pursuing the case cos she got "Strong" defence.
what rubbish.

now i kena scolded "Fucker!" for nothing and cannot pursue.

if i am a girl and another guy scold me this, he will be squatting inside now. Guys in singapore are slaves.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1