The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-07-2023, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 6
leeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
My one and only cheating partner

Hi all, starting a new thread to tell my own story on how I got into a cheating relationship that lasted two years. Been thinking of sharing but haven't really got to it. Hope all bros and sis here be kinder to me as there are truths in it so it won't be so dramatic like what you all see in adult videos.😅
1st thing 1st. A little background, I shall call myself - V and my cheating partner - T. I am a considerably tall guy at 1.85m, married but not handsome at all. Haha. As for T...we shall get into her details as we go deeper into the story..
So..two years back, I joined a company as their inhouse graphics designer. It wasn't a very big company, so it consists of the boss, a couple of designers, admins and one admin executive which is T. T was a pretty normal looking lady in her mid 30s, married. She's 1.65m tall, C cup, a little bit on the plumb side(my favorite btw, meaty is nice), meaty and big ass..one thing that stands out are her round eyes tho...I remembered how I always fantasize on coming onto her face, specifically her eyes in the initial stages, more on that later.
Old 05-07-2023, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to all
Re: My one and only cheating partner

Pls share more of sexscapades with her

Any lookalike pics of T?

I love reading cheating stories when both parties are married /attached with their own respective partners...
Old 05-07-2023, 04:01 PM
Samster

leeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by haikim999 View Post
Pls share more of sexscapades with her

Any lookalike pics of T?

I love reading cheating stories when both parties are married /attached with their own respective partners...
I would liken her to Fish Leong, not really chio type.haha
Old 05-07-2023, 04:06 PM
Samster

Part 1
So weeks passed and I was slowly getting into the rhythm and pace of my new job, we got more familiar with each other, so the barrier between colleagues naturally became lesser...T came across as a lady who's reserved but friendly at the same time, definitely someone who plans way ahead....😂
So....the 1st incident that leads to everything starts like two months or so after I started work? We were preparing to get off work and were at the area near the pantry where we will change into our own shoes (most of us wear slippers in office), T was in a A shaped dress if you folks know what I mean, She was sitting down on the bench to wear her shoes while I unknowingly was positioned in front of her bending/kneeling down to take and wear my shoes. It was then I noticed her lifting up her legs to wear her heels, it was subtle but I managed to spot a hot pink underwear that she's wearing. Instinctively I looked up to see if she spotted me looking and I swear I saw a very slight smirk as she open up her thighs wider, just natural enough for me to see more but not awkward if others walked past. Damn! I just took it naturally and spoke nothing of it although I did jerk off to that scene the moment I reached home...what a natural teaser...that was the start of a string of events....more to come later, I need to try and remember more before posting. I hope this confession of mine interests you folks..not a natural writer so apologies if it's boring
Old 05-07-2023, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 10
StarIight is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStarIight is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStarIight is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Love to read stories of females cheating on their partners

Keep it up!!
Old 05-07-2023, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarIight View Post
Love to read stories of females cheating on their partners

Keep it up!!
Thank you for the encouragement, will try to post one more part if time allows
Old 05-07-2023, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

camping for more...
Old 05-07-2023, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold
Nice story to start off.
"Instinctively I looked up to see if she spotted me looking and I swear I saw a very slight smirk as she open up her thighs wider, just natural enough for me to see more but not awkward if others walked past."
The best part to see a guy struggling to see and trying not to see please continue ya.
Old 05-07-2023, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dinopark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

remembered how
Old 05-07-2023, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeroy137 View Post
Part 1
So weeks passed and I was slowly getting into the rhythm and pace of my new job, we got more familiar with each other, so the barrier between colleagues naturally became lesser...T came across as a lady who's reserved but friendly at the same time, definitely someone who plans way ahead....😂
So....the 1st incident that leads to everything starts like two months or so after I started work? We were preparing to get off work and were at the area near the pantry where we will change into our own shoes (most of us wear slippers in office), T was in a A shaped dress if you folks know what I mean, She was sitting down on the bench to wear her shoes while I unknowingly was positioned in front of her bending/kneeling down to take and wear my shoes. It was then I noticed her lifting up her legs to wear her heels, it was subtle but I managed to spot a hot pink underwear that she's wearing. Instinctively I looked up to see if she spotted me looking and I swear I saw a very slight smirk as she open up her thighs wider, just natural enough for me to see more but not awkward if others walked past. Damn! I just took it naturally and spoke nothing of it although I did jerk off to that scene the moment I reached home...what a natural teaser...that was the start of a string of events....more to come later, I need to try and remember more before posting. I hope this confession of mine interests you folks..not a natural writer so apologies if it's boring
Thanks to all bros/sis for the encouragement. Here's one part before I sleep.

Part 2

Hi all, back with more details, I try to remember as much as I can.

Work was busy as usual, so nothing significant until a week or so later. Busy as usual and we had to rush as there was a company outing to dinner and movies after work. I remembered that she's wearing a v neck top and a pretty short skirt with her jacket that she usually wears in the office.. zipped up, I did asked her previously why she always zip up her jacket (obviously I am thinking of other things), she said it's cold in the office. So on that day, T had to explain some stuff to me, she stood in front of my desk, bent down and explain the things on the paper, I thought nothing of it until I realized her jacket was unzipped and her C cup was in full view right in front of me, not to mention that her top was quite loose and there were glimpse of her brown nips. I had a hard on while she explaining, luckily she walked away quite soon or I might not be able to even respond to work. Guess what? Her jacket was zipped up for the rest of the day, I knew something is on at that moment, maybe a hint for me to take the initiative? That thought was in my mind the whole day😁

After work, the whole company went for dinner, all I had in my mind were her boobs and nips, what's worse was i had random hard on because she's sitting in front of me. When we go to the cinema, coincidentally (or not) she sat next to me, the last seat next to the wall, so I am on her right side while her left side was the wall. Halfway into the show, I felt her thighs leaning against my thighs, so I tested water by leaning against her thighs also and no rejection response from her, so throughout the show, we were subtly having body contact while acting blur.. After the show, all of us went our separate ways and I decided to Whatsapp her..below is the conversation(agar agar from memory)

Me: Hey, what do you think of the show tonight?

T: Hey! Not bad.

Me: oh...
*Me thinking I think too much so don't know how to respond

T: Sorry ar, was messaging my husband just now. So short replies to you, why the sudden message? You got something to ask? I mean you don't usually message me after work, got work issues?

Me: oh, no lah. Just wanna tell you next time be more careful..

T: huh? Careful of?

Me: haha, you know today at work, you literally showed me your boobs when you explaining things to me? I don't mean anything, just remind you to be careful. Not the 1st time already

T: ....and you?

Me: what me?

T: you were leaning your thighs on mine during the show, no? You think I didn't notice? Shiok hor?

Me: *me panicking....
Sorry sorry, I didn't mean that...

T: haha, nvm lah. Gtg, bye!

And I was left hanging there, went home, did my wife, got praised for the performance but in my mind....

Ok, that's all for now, next up will be a major development that shows her twisted side, stay tuned!
Old 06-07-2023, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

T is hinting of something to you?

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 06-07-2023, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
tanpomime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good start bro. Camping for more updates!
Old 06-07-2023, 07:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Pitching tent n setting up campfire ...to read notti wives stories

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 06-07-2023, 07:57 AM
Samster

Part 3
A short update before the start of the day. Will try to update more later in the day. Appreciate the encouragement from all.

We didn't speak of the conversation after that. Usually she will be the earliest one in the office and I will be the second to arrive, the rest of the team usually arrives on dot which is like 40 to 45 mins from the time I reach office. When I reached office, I saw that the lights were on but no sight of T, I went to the pantry to have my usual cup of coffee thinking she's probably in the restroom or what, after awhile, I need to go clear my bowels, I assumed she's inside, waited but still no indication of her coming out, so I knocked on the restroom's door "T, you inside? Are you ok? You like inside very long already." Seconds later, she came out of the restroom looking as if shocked that I was there "oh no lah, I having stomach pains". She said. I thought nothing of it, just that her reaction and expression looks weird. As the day goes on, I got a Telegram message from her, a secret chat with timer consisting of just me and her. Weird but yeah..

T: hey..how long were you outside when I was in the toilet just now?

Me: I was having coffee at the pantry before deciding to go shit, why?

T: you heard anything when waiting outside?

Me feeling weird: why? Is everything ok?

T: means you heard something? Can we meet after work for coffee somewhere? We need to talk.

Me feeling even more blur: ok, sure.

T: make it at the pantry then at 8pm, no one's around after work, easier to talk instead of going outside.

Me: ok....
Old 06-07-2023, 08:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by leeroy137 View Post
Part 3
A short update before the start of the day. Will try to update more later in the day. Appreciate the encouragement from all.

We didn't speak of the conversation after that. Usually she will be the earliest one in the office and I will be the second to arrive, the rest of the team usually arrives on dot which is like 40 to 45 mins from the time I reach office. When I reached office, I saw that the lights were on but no sight of T, I went to the pantry to have my usual cup of coffee thinking she's probably in the restroom or what, after awhile, I need to go clear my bowels, I assumed she's inside, waited but still no indication of her coming out, so I knocked on the restroom's door "T, you inside? Are you ok? You like inside very long already." Seconds later, she came out of the restroom looking as if shocked that I was there "oh no lah, I having stomach pains". She said. I thought nothing of it, just that her reaction and expression looks weird. As the day goes on, I got a Telegram message from her, a secret chat with timer consisting of just me and her. Weird but yeah..

T: hey..how long were you outside when I was in the toilet just now?

Me: I was having coffee at the pantry before deciding to go shit, why?

T: you heard anything when waiting outside?

Me feeling weird: why? Is everything ok?

T: means you heard something? Can we meet after work for coffee somewhere? We need to talk.

Me feeling even more blur: ok, sure.

T: make it at the pantry then at 8pm, no one's around after work, easier to talk instead of going outside.

Me: ok....
I suspect T is masterbating in the toilet! 🤣
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1