The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2014, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 16
incognito is one of the Best!incognito is one of the Best!incognito is one of the Best!incognito is one of the Best!
Gave oral sex to a woman with flaky lips

I recently gave oral sex to a woman while my lips were slightly flaky from lack of drinking water. Are slightly peeling lips an open wound through which hiv from the vaginal fluids can enter?

Also, are ulcers in the mouth caused by accidentally biting oneself during eating or eating 'heaty' food considered open wounds through which hiv from the vaginal fluids can enter during oral sex?

Thanks.
Old 01-08-2014, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Heyue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Gave oral sex to a woman with flaky lips

Yes to both questions
Old 01-08-2014, 10:26 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Mucous membranes such as those on the lips and the genitals are pathways for HIV infection even if there are no sores or cuts.

However the presence of ulcers or lesions will increase the risk further.

You can read about it at http://www.aidsmap.com/Route-and-sus.../page/1324028/
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 01-08-2014, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

Go do a HIV test and you will have the answer you want...

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 02-08-2014, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7573 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

Licking of pussy will get you STD from the woman who is infected.

I savour 2 licensed Cat150 pussy in Geylang last year and very very unfortunate, both occasion landed me with camedelia (think wrong spelling). The symptom will appear within 4 to 7 days. Whitish discharge when you milk your penis 1st thing in the morning...

Have to be on 1 week antibiotics to have it clear. Now I only go for covered BJ, no frenching no pussy licking. Mind you, these are licensed hookers who have monthly check ups. So those unlicensed are even more dangerous.

Be safe and play safe.
Old 07-08-2014, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
bangkok47 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There seems to be a fundamental misunderstanding of how HIV is, and is NOT transmitted.

Regarding op concern, and from poz forums:

Cunnilingus is also not a risk for hiv infection. Hiv transmission doesn't stand a chance of happening via female genitals to mouth - there are just too many obstacles on the oral route.The first obstacle is the mouth itself. The mouth is a veritable fortress, standing against all sorts of pathogens we come into contact with every minute of our lives. It's a very hostile environment and saliva has been shown to contain over a dozen different proteins and enzymes that damage hiv.Hiv is a very fragile virus - literally. Its outer surface doesn't take kindly to changes in its preferred environment; slight changes in temperature, moisture content and pH levels all damage the outer surface. Importantly, it needs this outer surface to be intact before it can latch onto a few, very specific cell types and infect.  

Which leads to the second obstacle. Hiv can only latch onto certain types of cells, cells which are not found in abundance in the mouth.

The third obstacle to transmission this way is having hiv present in the first place. The female secretion where hiv has been shown to be present is the cervicovaginal fluid. This fluid is actually a thick mucus that covers and protects the cervix.The fluid a woman produces when sexually excited comes from the Bartholin's glands, located on either side of the vaginal opening. I have yet to discover one shred of evidence (and believe me, I've looked) that shows this lubricating fluid to have any more hiv present than other bodily secretions such as saliva, sweat or tears. Saliva, sweat and tears are NOT infectious fluids.

So there you have it. Once the results of the serodiscordant studies started rolling in, what we know about hiv transmission on the cellular level was validated. The only people who were getting infected were those who had unprotected anal or vaginal intercourse. Period. One of the three studies went on for ten years and involved hundreds of couples. That's a lot of nookie.
Old 12-08-2014, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AngChiew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroRelax View Post
Now I only go for covered BJ, no frenching no pussy licking.
Same here as well bro
Old 12-08-2014, 05:17 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangkok47 View Post
So there you have it. Once the results of the serodiscordant studies started rolling in, what we know about hiv transmission on the cellular level was validated. The only people who were getting infected were those who had unprotected anal or vaginal intercourse. Period. One of the three studies went on for ten years and involved hundreds of couples. That's a lot of nookie.
Even if the risk of HIV is negligible, the probability of catching other nasty viruses that are far more robust than HIV is omnipresent.

It would therefore be prudent to discourage unprotected oral sex.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 12-08-2014, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
CamelToes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
It would therefore be prudent to discourage unprotected oral sex.
Agreed forum boss
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1