The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 01-08-2014, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
MD Ian Ayre has flown to Spain in an attempt to hurry along negotiations which have continued for most of the summer over Sevilla left back Alberto Moreno, and right sided defender Javier Manquillo of Atletico Madrid.
Are they any good??

Read somewhere that Iago Aspas trying to discourage Moreno from joining the Reds!
Old 01-08-2014, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Are they any good??
Are they good depends on whether can they adapt to English game.
Old 01-08-2014, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
He was.....a couple of seasons back..now he doesnt have the energy as before.
He probably can last 60 mins or less if deployed in AM again.

HIs vision is passing is better in DM now.

Needs a good striker to assist DS whom i think is still not good enough.

Agree that he is not able to play a full 90 mins. Liverpool need 2 strikers to help DS as for DS will surely be a marked man next season. Sterling and Henderson are still learning how to score goals.

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 01-08-2014, 07:44 PM
Samster

masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Are they any good??

Read somewhere that Iago Aspas trying to discourage Moreno from joining the Reds!
I doubt Moreno will be that easily influenced by Aspas.

LiverpoolClown
Old 01-08-2014, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

glad to see, reinforcement was spread across the team.
Old 01-08-2014, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
Needs a good striker to assist DS whom i think is still not good enough.
Sterling is starting to play like Suarez
I think he will be one of the key players for Liverpool this season.
Emre Can is very good too...... he took over control of the middle of the park when he came on as a sub..... even those so called World Class midfield superstars of Man City were unable to regain control of the midfield from Emre. If he keeps on performing this way I think SG would likely lose his place to Emre and be relegated to be a regular on the bench.
Old 01-08-2014, 11:13 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
If he keeps on performing this way I think SG would likely lose his place to Emre and be relegated to be a regular on the bench.
SG is planning his old man club in the states.
Old 02-08-2014, 08:55 AM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Sterling is starting to play like Suarez
I think he will be one of the key players for Liverpool this season.
Emre Can is very good too...... he took over control of the middle of the park when he came on as a sub..... even those so called World Class midfield superstars of Man City were unable to regain control of the midfield from Emre. If he keeps on performing this way I think SG would likely lose his place to Emre and be relegated to be a regular on the bench.
Think strike force of Sterling, Sturridge and Markovic looks exciting. Emre is a class act, hope Lallana is able to shine when he returns from injury, now waiting to see Lovren take control of the back.

Brendan seems to have bought quite well thus far, if he get's it right with the remaining new transfers, Reds journey forward should look more promising notwithstanding the loss of Suarez.
Old 02-08-2014, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

Brendan Rodgers has said he will probably look for a forward option in the January transfer window instead of this summer.

Liverpool is set to compete with Manchester United for Winger Marco Reus. Borussia Dortmund was initially not willing to sell until recently when Resu refused to sign a new contract. A £50 million bid is rumoured to be good enough to tempt Jurgen Klopp to part with the German Superstar.
Old 02-08-2014, 07:55 PM
Samster

I like how the new squad is shaping up to be next season

http://anfieldindex.com/wp-content/u...07/unnamed.jpg

LiverpoolClown
Old 03-08-2014, 10:15 AM
Samster

Reds beat Milan 2 nil, goals from Allen and Suso, also penalty miss by Lambert.

Nothing spectacular but still a good run out for the Reds. Toure started off as captain for the day, taken over by Gerrard in the final 30 mins. Coates, Lucas, Ibe , Sterling , Can , Allen all looked pretty sharp.

Liverpool end this trip with a potentially exciting match against Manchester United for the cup on Monday (US time).
Old 03-08-2014, 12:49 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwanker View Post
I like how the new squad is shaping up to be next season

http://anfieldindex.com/wp-content/u...07/unnamed.jpg
BPL has not started and already the injuries are mounting....... latest on the medical room is Sturridge who joins Lallana, Borini & Flanagan there.
Old 03-08-2014, 01:17 PM
Samster

Liverpool 7th signing....Manquillo on two-year loan to buy deal.
Old 03-08-2014, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Reaper View Post
BPL has not started and already the injuries are mounting....... latest on the medical room is Sturridge who joins Lallana, Borini & Flanagan there.
DS should be soon.No news on Flanagan though. Lallana will be out for 4 to 6 weeks. As for Borini his transfer talks are still ongoing. Sunderland is still very keen to sign him despite his injury.

LiverpoolClown
Old 03-08-2014, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Liverpool 7th signing....Manquillo on two-year loan to buy deal.
Hopefully he will do much better than our last 2 loanees .

LiverpoolClown
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1