The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2008, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of
Re: Jakarta Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiana.K View Post
I was at CJ last night. Maybe due to the fasting month, the crowd was relatively small. Jasmine was there and asked for you. Missed you lor!!

But more girls than man but I was with some friends so I was restricted. They start early, the band kicks off at 9.30pm and by 1.30am its closing time.
Still no riot yet? Fasting month, these places still open?? someone said opposite le

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 06-09-2008, 06:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
johnnyrook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta's trip

Greetings bros, just wanna ask bro nightmanAD... Can u pm me your contct bro?... since u run the travel agency bcoz me n frens are comin down to Jtown on oct 17th.. need some directions since we only will be there for a couple of days.. Appreciate!!
Old 06-09-2008, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

But more girls than man but I was with some friends so I was restricted.
Mai talk cock lah.... from 1st day I know u till today, since when u have no restriction ma hai.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Still no riot yet? Fasting month, these places still open?? someone said opposite le
U still dun let him off??
Old 07-09-2008, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ronaldko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Jakarta Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakumu View Post
Emporivm SPA & hotel
Jl Pencanongan, oppisite the RedTop hotel– Jakarta
Telp (021) 3521133 KTV (021) 3521122

Malioboro spa & hotel
Jl. Gajah Mada road
Telp :021 6347504.

Tematic Spa & Hotel
Jl. Jembatan III Raya No. 35
Telp : (021) 6669 0366, 6669 0566

Alexis Spa;
Jl. R.E. Martadinata No 1, North - Jakarta
Telp : 021 6983 3333

FM1 Boutique Spa,
Jl. S. Parman no 8 – West Jakarta
Telp : 021 56943111

Hotel Classic Spa;
Located in Jl. K.H. Samanhudi pasar baru – Jakarta
Telp : 021 3852115, 3458778

Hotel Travel Bordello and Spa;
Located in Jl. Mangga Besar VIII / 21, West Jakarta.
Telp : 021 6012721
Here is the address, These infos are provided from the sex travel company,
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

My humble two cents.
Bro aakumu, you are the best! by the way, i`m just visited FM1 Boutique Spa yesterday and found that they not only have PRC, but also have happy hour b4 4PM. Anyway, anyone know which spa have 45 degree body massage during Ramadan ?
Old 07-09-2008, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BtmMan View Post
I handsome or not was not the point then, cos not me but my friend who brought THEM to Bali for free holiday. And since it's THEM, guy forced me to follow but I had to pay for my own airfare. Once there, I don't even want to waste my effort trying my luck with them, but went OTOT elsewhere....

Batam compared to Jkt of cos a big sianz lah! But can always come and visit me right? Come over with Pxxl and family, stay my house drink beer and play Pool till pineapple factory lah.
Can also have few rounds of Golf...?
Tiam Tiam go yo-a-yo, spot FLs or let them spot you since you think you are that handsome and very young kekeke, clubbing ect + x + xx + xxx ect ect.... you not sianz meh?

BTW, the SinKaPo problem, take it easy lah, boat reaching jetty liao, let's see if it'll park itself anot lor....
Party with X is history Bro.... Now always drink in Pxxx office... 2 ctn nir drink till heaven come.... Sometimes to AH ut not so often. For me still handing around Kemang area. Now retire from cheonging already, my kid and my ex came back to stay with me...

Your house in Batam can stay meh? Pxxx and Jxxx is in Singapore on the way back to JKT. U ask them lah. Fo me no problem.

See u around leh...

Cheers

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 07-09-2008, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Thanks lah, bf/gf needs plenty of time and effort. Susah deh. Anyway I am thinking of retiring from the night scene liao. Getting boring and nothing new ever happen.

How are you? I have not seen you for a very long time. The last 2 occassions you also never attend. I got one more year here before I finished and go back to Singapore you know. This Lebaran I am going to Thailand / Bangkok for a few days. Didn't want to stay in Jakarta very sian.
U met me before? Dimana? lolz

What gathering, how came I was not informed.... I semi retired recently but not totally leh...

Make another gathering arrangement and I would be there... Hmmmm... I thought I was always the Okuniser>>

Cheerd

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 07-09-2008, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 18
BtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman View Post
Party with X is history Bro.... Now always drink in Pxxx office... 2 ctn nir drink till heaven come.... Sometimes to AH ut not so often. For me still handing around Kemang area. Now retire from cheonging already, my kid and my ex came back to stay with me...

Your house in Batam can stay meh? Pxxx and Jxxx is in Singapore on the way back to JKT. U ask them lah. Fo me no problem.

See u around leh...

Cheers

You asking if my house cannot stay meaning too small for you, or....?
Of cos if you thinking of bring back tar pow then cannot lah, but my door will always be opened for my good brothers + their family.

P and J in SG? But they sure already booked their return ticket to ETD from SG, anyway, will try sms P and see how. And if they cuming I'll sms you and you'll take the last flight out from Jkt to meet us, ok??!
Old 07-09-2008, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro,
I am just doing my best to provide the best info, like everyone on this forum.
If you have any questions, please let me know, I will try to help the best I can.

My humble two cents
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronaldko View Post
Bro aakumu, you are the best! by the way, i`m just visited FM1 Boutique Spa yesterday and found that they not only have PRC, but also have happy hour b4 4PM. Anyway, anyone know which spa have 45 degree body massage during Ramadan ?
Quote:
Emporivm SPA & hotel
Jl Pencanongan, oppisite the RedTop hotel– Jakarta
Telp (021) 3521133 KTV (021) 3521122

Malioboro spa & hotel
Jl. Gajah Mada road
Telp :021 6347504.

Tematic Spa & Hotel
Jl. Jembatan III Raya No. 35
Telp : (021) 6669 0366, 6669 0566

Alexis Spa;
Jl. R.E. Martadinata No 1, North - Jakarta
Telp : 021 6983 3333

FM1 Boutique Spa,
Jl. S. Parman no 8 – West Jakarta
Telp : 021 56943111

Hotel Classic Spa;
Located in Jl. K.H. Samanhudi pasar baru – Jakarta
Telp : 021 3852115, 3458778

Hotel Travel Bordello and Spa;
Located in Jl. Mangga Besar VIII / 21, West Jakarta.
Telp : 021 6012721
Here is the address, These infos are provided from the sex travel company,
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

My humble two cents.
Old 07-09-2008, 08:23 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

A bit out of topic... apologise.

Anyone knows any Chinese temple, Thai temple in JKT?? Also any amulet shop there??
Old 07-09-2008, 09:17 PM
Samster

aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
A bit out of topic... apologise.

Anyone knows any Chinese temple, Thai temple in JKT?? Also any amulet shop there??
Hi bro,
I think there is a Chinese temple, one of the oldest across the Kota train station, as far as Thai, I have not heard before but will search and if I get it will pass it to you.
There are a few old sensai that may sell amulet in the China town area; glodok I think.

My humble two cents.
Old 07-09-2008, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyrook View Post
Greetings bros, just wanna ask bro nightmanAD... Can u pm me your contct bro?... since u run the travel agency bcoz me n frens are comin down to Jtown on oct 17th.. need some directions since we only will be there for a couple of days.. Appreciate!!
Hi bro,
I hope you do not mind, but I have sent something to PM box.

My humble two cents.
Old 07-09-2008, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hohoho.. u guys are very funny. Now got sex tour operator nick also. Ok la.. I give u an advise aakamu.. after finding out that you tried to CON us by copying another person's FR and just adding ' Must say that the sex travel agent knows how to get and keep you tried lah...but in a good way. " no one in their right mind will ever trust you again. It might take 10 years to build customer and trust, but only 1 LIE to lose it all. You should have kept your mouth shut, at least if there is a sex operator, his business will continue as usual, but by giving false information and trying to ROBERT us, you actually spoilt the name of whoever it is, which I assume, it is U. There is no such travel agency etc. Until now I asked for their contact no., you failed to respond. I would get my guys at Jakarta to verify the info, and furthermore interrogate why they are trying to charge us 2-3x more than other agents.

Very simple, you open the newspaper and find out all the holiday travel prices. When people advertise for travel, they always give a good package, be it sex or non-sex based. Do you think if you open the newspaper and found out the following info :-

' TRAVEL TO JAKARTA, ONLY S$5,000 with sampan (have to row yourself). Why pay 250,000 Rp for girls when you can pay 600,000! for the same girl! Be a ROBERT! Fly with ROBERT AIRLINES!'

This is exactly the type of info you have been telling us. Do you think everyone in SBF are FOOLS?
Old 07-09-2008, 11:03 PM
Samster

TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Well said my Taikor Koala.. kekekekeke

So..hows ur celibate life nowadays? waiting for Thai trip with u le.
Keke How ru bro? I'm ok thanks.. bz working nia. Heard u've got many new playgrounds. Will try to find time one day to join u guys for stress relief
Old 07-09-2008, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
I think there is a Chinese temple, one of the oldest across the Kota train station, as far as Thai, I have not heard before but will search and if I get it will pass it to you.
There are a few old sensai that may sell amulet in the China town area; glodok I think.
This I have to thank u. I will go n take a look this coming weekend. I know there is 1 near Glodok.
Old 07-09-2008, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightmanAD View Post
Ps. I have sent a CC to Bro Aakumu to post under his nick, to clear everything that he is not My clones.
Unfortunately he has admitted that he has created clones, so unless you can prove to us that this is not another clone, then I will call you Aakumu the CONMAN.

You have to face the HARD FACTS. The damage is already beyond repair. Once you lose our trust, there will be NO 2nd chance. Even Robert also dont wanna be called a Robert twice. Have you seen people here with the name ROBERT ROBERT? (Robert x 2) ?

My advise to you Aakamu, you have a lot of damage repair to us. Now, that we know you have overcharged customers 200-300% higher, the only way for you to gain back our trust is the REFUND their money. Are you willing to do that?

Secondly, now that we know that Aakamu you are copying and pasting reviews, we also don't trust your reviews anymore. That is infringement of copyright. To remedy that, not only you should apologise to the writer, but also apologies to us. Have you done that?

Thirdly, since everything you post can't be verified, we need to provide us proof of everything you write from now on. A picture of the place, girl etc with the date will be good. You can also post your picture for us to verify your mugshot.

Then after doing these few damage repair acts, maybe we will forgive you but that also I doubt it. So the last resort? Cut your losses here and concentrate on your own customers if you have. The more you post the more we will doubt you and the more you will be bombarded as you are no longer trusted.

My 2 ding dongs

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread