The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 08-10-2014, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 13
lorddrakez is one of the Best!lorddrakez is one of the Best!lorddrakez is one of the Best!
Re: Fell for a Thai whore

Must be really pretty siol.
Old 08-10-2014, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
anthonyKKW deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pleasant and can connect. strong and independent character.
Old 09-10-2014, 03:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MickJegger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm actually surprised by how many members here posting up decent comments and suggestion, that I literally forgotten what forum I was at. LoL..

To OP, I think you are quite lucky. Women generally quite good at guessing when a guy is into them. In your case, I think it's quite obvious for her to know that you had/have a soft spot for her, yet she still did not con you (I suppose). She has her reason to keep you at a distance, maybe she has/had a soft spot for you too.

But generally speaking, usually it's the guy that is trying to block contact from a WL. Now that she had block you, maybe it's for your own good.

Hope you'll get over this soon.

To all samsters, you guys are pretty awesome.
Old 11-10-2014, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
thaiboy88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Anthony,

I fell in love with a good-natured WL from nana before, She stay with me wait for me in my apartment while i go out, buy and cook for me also, told me her sad story about her parents not doing well and she was forced to go work, end up come BKK can't find a proper job to even feed her 3 meals a day and thus had to turn to the sex trade. She often cry at night, wanting to get out of the trade or various reasons like family and unable to have "real" friends.

I was so strong willed to be a "savior" but I decided that it had to stop somewhere before things got too deep, as I was paying for her meals and she sometimes stayed with me for days-weeks. So I decided to play the disappearing act as I could not provide for her anymore or give her anything in the future. After seeking advice in SBF forum I went MIA for 6 months.

6 mths later, I line-ed her to check in on her, she told me she cried everynight I was gone, but I told her the reason was for her own good.

Ended up during the 6 months I was gone she married another "savior"(or carrothead for some of us), saying it was because She wanted to get out of the trade and i was not there anymore for her. I asked about the guy, she was initially hesitant to talk about him, but later spoke about him. My jealously turned to respect for the guy who married her.

She kept asking for help in setting up a business as she wanted to turn over a new leaf, so I helped her with some F&B biz, but ended up she was just trying to get close to me, I reminded her of her commitments to her husband but her reply was "I don't love him but marry because he can help me(get out of the trade), now many problem in marriage and his mother don't like me, i want end with him." I was shocked by what she said but I don't blame her, as thai girls really have alot of problems and dilemmas to face.

Hope my story gives u a clearer idea of what u'll be facing if u got too involved.

The best quote given to me at my troubled times was "You can take the girl out of the bar but you cannot take the bar out of the girl."
Old 11-10-2014, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
anthonyKKW deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maybe its a blessing in disgust..

Thinking back, Ning never asked me for a single cent. Now she left me with good memories about her.

Good luck to her...hope she keep her own promise to stop sex trade at age of 26 (now she is 25) and go back home town to look for someone to marry.
Old 21-10-2014, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ahbutthen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Three rules I abide by (same as taking taxi):
1. One visits the WL to fuck, not to fuck oneself (Do you pay the taxi driver so you can drive yourself?)
2. Everyone has problems, and I didn't pay the WL to impose her problem on me (Do you like it when the taxi driver tells you his problems? Dude, shut the fuck up)
3. I pay only market rate per fuck, nothing more nothing less (would you buy your taxi driver a gift for a smooth ride?)
Old 23-10-2014, 12:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -38 / Power: 0
demonhuntergay is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbutthen View Post
1. One visits the WL to fuck, not to fuck oneself (Do you pay the taxi driver so you can drive yourself?)
2. Everyone has problems, and I didn't pay the WL to impose her problem on me (Do you like it when the taxi driver tells you his problems? Dude, shut the fuck up)
3. I pay only market rate per fuck, nothing more nothing less (would you buy your taxi driver a gift for a smooth ride?)
easy to say so but sometimes small head will overtake big head when u found the WL of yr dream. even worse when she start throwing all the KC tactics on u. u can run but yr mind will keep telling u to go back for her.
Old 23-10-2014, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 22
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonhuntergay View Post
easy to say so but sometimes small head will overtake big head when u found the WL of yr dream. even worse when she start throwing all the KC tactics on u. u can run but yr mind will keep telling u to go back for her.
You speaking from experience right ?

Shame on you !!!

Old 23-10-2014, 01:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -38 / Power: 0
demonhuntergay is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonhunter View Post
You speaking from experience right ?

Shame on you !!!

dun stalk me lah faggot. i speaking frm many experience i read and heard b4.
u can only share yr ass-banging experience wat. but in other section pls.
Old 23-10-2014, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 22
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonhuntergay View Post
dun stalk me lah faggot. i speaking frm many experience i read and heard b4.
u can only share yr ass-banging experience wat. but in other section pls.
How do you know what you read and heard was true ? Unless it happened to you .

If you don't know if its the truth .... how can you give advise based on hearsay ?

Hearsay is Tiagong ! rofl

and when u tiagong you wil SIC !

Huat AH !
Old 23-10-2014, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3331 / Power: 23
Captainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbutthen View Post
I sure give the taxi drivers extra tips or gifts.....
Old 24-10-2014, 02:03 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -538 / Power: 0
flirt king flirt king flirt king flirt king flirt king flirt king

dont believe and follow their problem ,their problem is silly and non end hole ,their mood is always different because many this girls got un balance psychosomatic and sympathetic becausethey take drugs ..chemical too much ,mood can happy and dont care after take money ,in FL 1 alot they do take .
careful and do check up for illness ...bros .. no all but most .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1