The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2014, 07:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 0
nottichap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Threesome experiences

It is my fantasy to try a threesome, more specifically MFF. Wonder how many bros and sis here got such experiences. Can share your experiences? Eg. Is it awkward, are your partners FLs or friends etc.
Old 22-09-2014, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 20
AmeShin is one of the Best!AmeShin is one of the Best!AmeShin is one of the Best!
Re: Threesome experiences

Mff is the easiest
Just go find those massage thread la
But the damaga can be quite high

Goodluck
Old 22-09-2014, 08:22 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
bluephone is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

hehe..

I had a foursome once. 1 guy and 3 girls.

It was interesting and supershoik being able to squeeze 3 sets of boobies at one time but it was also troublesome. Had to keep changing helmet. Also, impossible to cum 3 times in such a short time. Could not decide which of the 3 holes to end my session in.

In the end, decided to cum lying face up hugging 2 of them with each sucking each if my nipples and the 3rd one sitting between my legs and giving me a BBBJ.

Oh..I remeber asking them to stand side by side each other and bounce and shake their boobies...fantastic sight!!
Old 22-09-2014, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 16
belowthebelt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a mff session some time ago. Amazingly I recover fast enough for 2nd shot. Bonked both of them within 2 hrs. Guess their chemistry was right to make me perform. Erotic!!
Old 22-09-2014, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
lookingard76 is Cool - loads of Potential

seems that is rather diffcult to get another female to join the fun.
Old 22-09-2014, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 14
Weiwei88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWeiwei88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWeiwei88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yes ! I got a Fb. She is okay to try . She say she don't mind to try . But only think is we have been looking around for another female. But we can't find !
Old 22-09-2014, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 10
AfroJaq deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAfroJaq deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Dome 1 thai babes a lot.
Old 22-09-2014, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 10
ice7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyice7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Had a MMF with my my wife n her ex...but her ex never fuck my wife...my wife give him bj while i doggie my wife...one nice experience...
Old 22-09-2014, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 451 / Power: 10
SexyDick is a glorious beacon of lightSexyDick is a glorious beacon of lightSexyDick is a glorious beacon of lightSexyDick is a glorious beacon of lightSexyDick is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice7 View Post
Had a MMF with my my wife n her ex...but her ex never fuck my wife...my wife give him bj while i doggie my wife...one nice experience...
Dude.. you allow your wife to give her ex a bj?? I want to you what your feeling about it
Old 22-09-2014, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 17
Didi~wa~Didi is a glorious beacon of lightDidi~wa~Didi is a glorious beacon of lightDidi~wa~Didi is a glorious beacon of lightDidi~wa~Didi is a glorious beacon of lightDidi~wa~Didi is a glorious beacon of lightDidi~wa~Didi is a glorious beacon of light

Truth be told, i've had a couple of these experiences when i was hanging out with this group of friends some years back. It was always MMF tho. I shall not be too specific but we'll get these slutty girls that come along and sometimes its 3 on 1F. They were all locals Mly, chinese young chicks of our age group.

One i have fond memories of was a nympho young lass, really cfm face, working in health care sector. Expereinced for her age, can take it in the brown hole too. Her blow jobs were deep and somethin else and she'll suck and swallow one guy while i doggie pump her. We went all night with her and fell asleep to wake up early and go our separate ways to work or whatever.
Old 26-09-2014, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 10
Machupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didi~wa~Didi View Post
Truth be told, i've had a couple of these experiences when i was hanging out with this group of friends some years back. It was always MMF tho. I shall not be too specific but we'll get these slutty girls that come along and sometimes its 3 on 1F. They were all locals Mly, chinese young chicks of our age group.

One i have fond memories of was a nympho young lass, really cfm face, working in health care sector. Expereinced for her age, can take it in the brown hole too. Her blow jobs were deep and somethin else and she'll suck and swallow one guy while i doggie pump her. We went all night with her and fell asleep to wake up early and go our separate ways to work or whatever.
Waa shiok. Wish i had friends like that.
Old 26-09-2014, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 17
toyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluephone View Post
hehe..

I had a foursome once. 1 guy and 3 girls.

It was interesting and supershoik being able to squeeze 3 sets of boobies at one time but it was also troublesome. Had to keep changing helmet. Also, impossible to cum 3 times in such a short time. Could not decide which of the 3 holes to end my session in.

In the end, decided to cum lying face up hugging 2 of them with each sucking each if my nipples and the 3rd one sitting between my legs and giving me a BBBJ.

Oh..I remeber asking them to stand side by side each other and bounce and shake their boobies...fantastic sight!!
Had a foursome once too. Mfff. Only different is I do not wear rubber as all 3 are my fbs and they knew each other as we are all colleagues. Great memories as it was 2-3 yr Back.
Old 26-09-2014, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 15
copper is one of the Best!copper is one of the Best!copper is one of the Best!

I had twice experiences on 3some one seesion with MILF Malay and chinese MILF the feeling is great MMF but no ever have any experiences on MFF.
Old 26-09-2014, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 13
tcca85 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertcca85 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertcca85 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertcca85 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyotarush View Post
Had a foursome once too. Mfff. Only different is I do not wear rubber as all 3 are my fbs and they knew each other as we are all colleagues. Great memories as it was 2-3 yr Back.
Wah... ultimate experience!!! Able to go deeper into details like... what are their roles during the 4some? You suggested 4some or one of the 3?
Old 26-09-2014, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 19
Gd2day deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGd2day deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried a MFF twice and both with FLs, personally I feel it is shiok but i always cannot tahan and come too fast...a waste of $$$.... how I wish that I have FBs and can try MFF with them....nvr tried MMF but dun mind trying.....the problem is I cannot find...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1