The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2011, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future
Re: The horny doctor & my gf

no wonder so many ppl wanna be doctor
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 07-05-2011, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Nice "fantasy" story
Old 07-05-2011, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
whiskyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story bro.. keep it going plus more pics
Old 08-05-2011, 08:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
warduckie1999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywarduckie1999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This is a mix of real encounter plus some fantasy..

Thread No.4

I stopped her and told her that it's normal for doctor to check female body, even those in hospital also check.

She smiled back at me and say she thought I would be angry and I assured her I would not. Thus she got me to unhook her bra and I present her to the doctor for further checking.
http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...7885d70bb5.jpg

He used the scope on her hungry boob which is dying to roam out and told her that her breast is looking big and firm.
After using the scope on few part of her boob, he purposely used her finger to tickle her nipple which give her a sensational jerk with excitement.
Seeing that she is starting to get horny, the doctor become bolder and move his finger in a circular motion without touching her nipple.
My girlfriend is breathing more and more heavily due to her sensitive nipple.

Finally, he played with her nipple and got her very excited that she forgot the presence of me.

It was for about 5 mins before the doctor switch to squeeze her 2 boob.
He was enjoying squeezing it and rotate from front to behind her and eventually got her to bend down and continue checking on her boob.
It was hilarious sight to behold!

After the checking, the doctor return back to his seat and my girlfriend dress back.
I will give you MC for 2 days as you have the symptoms of gastroenteritis.
Another point to note, big boob must do regular checkup to see if there is any lump.

Hope to see you again soon and I will do my best to help you do a full-checkup the next time we meet.
He pass my girlfriend his namecard and told her something secretly, which later she told me is free checkup at his condo but cannot let me know or tag along.
As we take our exit, I notice that the seat my girlfriend is sitting on it is wet.

Returning back to my house, my girlfriend got me onto the bed and seduce me.
We role-play doctor and patient and she wore those costumes which I like.
I told her why not have a free full-checkup at his condo and wear bikini inside so that it's more convenience for checking.
In that night, we had a great sex before I proceed to drive her back home.

Note:
Another short story will be coming up..
Title: My gf's past! A wild party at bungalow
Old 08-05-2011, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Hahaahahha this is damn funny actually....
free checkup at his condo..

hahaha..
your imagination damn power la
Why you so like dat?
Old 09-05-2011, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 19
Toyota Honda is one of the Best!Toyota Honda is one of the Best!Toyota Honda is one of the Best!

Just for MC and your gf have to sacrifice so much?! Unbelievable.
Old 09-05-2011, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 18
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Honda View Post
Yup, I agree with this as well. Oh well, maybe this is the part which is bro TS's fantasy? Anyway, thanks for sharing, cheers ................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 09-05-2011, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
T2Wed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice , thanks for sharing
Old 09-05-2011, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 15
cocknloaded is a Helpful and Caring Samstercocknloaded is a Helpful and Caring Samstercocknloaded is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wah biang eh.. check neh neh but gastric problem.. next time i go finger a girl and i say she got sinus already.. hahahahaha
Old 10-05-2011, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Fantasy tale or not, the TS must be complimented or posting those great pics....the boobs are just awesome! Hope to see more of the beautiful tits, without the obstruction of the bra....set them free! ....please
Old 10-05-2011, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
hahaha..
your imagination damn power la
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Honda View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by eeemen View Post
Yup, I agree with this as well. Oh well, maybe this is the part which is bro TS's fantasy?, cheers ................
TS say le mah, true encounters + fantasy : True encounter is Gf goes to see the docter, after that is pure fantasy le lor
Old 11-05-2011, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3586 / Power: 15
Chij has a reputation beyond reputeChij has a reputation beyond reputeChij has a reputation beyond reputeChij has a reputation beyond reputeChij has a reputation beyond reputeChij has a reputation beyond reputeChij has a reputation beyond reputeChij has a reputation beyond reputeChij has a reputation beyond reputeChij has a reputation beyond reputeChij has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: The horny doctor & my gf

Come on!!!  CAMPING HERE! continue leh.
Fantasy or real, I don't care
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1