The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 19-10-2011, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 13
Tigerwhip is a glorious beacon of lightTigerwhip is a glorious beacon of lightTigerwhip is a glorious beacon of lightTigerwhip is a glorious beacon of lightTigerwhip is a glorious beacon of lightTigerwhip is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILML View Post
SengKang Fernvale road. There is a newly completed HDB. Just did it with my wife like 30mins ago. There are 4 blocks. Only 1 is ready and open to public. The block which my frend will be staying. She told me she gotten a flat at level 8 and roughly discribe the unit location but do not know the unit no.
We went to lvl 8 and according to what my frend said, I identified the unit. I lead my wife to the unit and started fucking her directly outside the unit. LOl..

It was a pretty quick one. I realise that there are construction wokers, still woking at the other few blocks. I could see them furnishing the units opp. So I guess they can also see us. This add on to the thrill. Pump her faster and took off her top. She tried to resist bcoz she knows there are workers around. But no chance. I stripped off her top and hung it on the gate. Her bra was off sightly after. I was banging her from behind with her skirt still on. she was moaning and yelling, grabing the gate tightly.
Before I cum, I pulled out and cum on my friend's door. Lol..

Bros becareful if you are going there to fuck. There might still be workers around. After I cum, while we are trying to put on our clothes, we heard some noises from upstair. We quickly ran to the lift and lucky the lift is still at lvl 8. We quickly entered and my wife is still topless. We get dress in the lift and when we reached the ground floor, there is also a couple entering the other lift. Maybe they are owner of a unit or....
You definitely a good friend. so fast do an advance "House Warming" at their new & unoccupy house.
Old 19-10-2011, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
It was a pretty quick one. I realise that there are construction wokers, still woking at the other few blocks. I could see them furnishing the units opp. So I guess they can also see us. This add on to the thrill. Pump her faster and took off her top. She tried to resist bcoz she knows there are workers around. But no chance. I stripped off her top and hung it on the gate. Her bra was off sightly after. I was banging her from behind with her skirt still on. she was moaning and yelling, grabing the gate tightly.

Bros becareful if you are going there to fuck. There might still be workers around. After I cum, while we are trying to put on our clothes, we heard some noises from upstair. We quickly ran to the lift and lucky the lift is still at lvl 8. We quickly entered and my wife is still topless. We get dress in the lift and when we reached the ground floor, there is also a couple entering the other lift. Maybe they are owner of a unit or....
Bro, try at night. Usually no workers or owners there. Give you a hint, check for lights. No lights usually mean no people inside. Started having fun at these places since many years and have my share of fun, excitement, embarrassed, scary encounters.

Like these places as there is no one to disturb you but it is very dusty and not suitable to bonk on the floor. I will share some of my experiences shortly...
Old 19-10-2011, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Once was sending 1 of my gf back to her nus hostel during the weekend. Planning to bonk her in her hostel room but realise her roommate didn't go back home. So we decided to drive around the area and manage to find some new hdb flats. (near AYE) It was very tall maybe 30 storeys cannot remember. We went all the way up check for people. Confirm no one then started to remove her panty and bonk her doggy. Slowly unhook her bra while bonking and finally remove her spaghetti top. She was only in her denim skirt and topless.
Finally cum onto the lift doors. It was very windy and the view was ok so we didn't leave immediately. I still remember holding on to her top, bra and panty and didn't allow her to wear back immediately. We stay awhile to chat and enjoy the wind before she wear back her top (yes top only no bra, panty) and went back to my car.

Another time was at commonwealth. There was some 40 storey hdb blks. The layout was square in such a way where the corridor was very open. The blk was not occupied but a few floors up and down can see us. So we went to the rubbish chute area (it was very clean) where it was blocked by the lifts. My this gf was very scared of getting caught. Anyway the more scared she was, the higher the excitement. She was in jeans and a blouse with tube. Manage to strip her naked except for her white tube and bonk her at the railings. (She scare other people from downstairs can see as it was an old estate but the blk is newly built.) Lastly about 15mins. Pull her into the lift with her only in her tube. Press the highest floor and let her wear back her panty and jeans in the lift and then down again to the first storey. Didn't let her wear back her blouse and we walked back to my car.
Old 19-10-2011, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Dansanchez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

for me the most thrilling isnt in public.. its in her Kitchen.. while her family members were watching tv she gave me a blowjob....
Old 20-10-2011, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
ILML deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Once was sending 1 of my gf back to her nus hostel during the weekend. Planning to bonk her in her hostel room but realise her roommate didn't go back home. So we decided to drive around the area and manage to find some new hdb flats. (near AYE) It was very tall maybe 30 storeys cannot remember. We went all the way up check for people. Confirm no one then started to remove her panty and bonk her doggy. Slowly unhook her bra while bonking and finally remove her spaghetti top. She was only in her denim skirt and topless.
Finally cum onto the lift doors. It was very windy and the view was ok so we didn't leave immediately. I still remember holding on to her top, bra and panty and didn't allow her to wear back immediately. We stay awhile to chat and enjoy the wind before she wear back her top (yes top only no bra, panty) and went back to my car.

Another time was at commonwealth. There was some 40 storey hdb blks. The layout was square in such a way where the corridor was very open. The blk was not occupied but a few floors up and down can see us. So we went to the rubbish chute area (it was very clean) where it was blocked by the lifts. My this gf was very scared of getting caught. Anyway the more scared she was, the higher the excitement. She was in jeans and a blouse with tube. Manage to strip her naked except for her white tube and bonk her at the railings. (She scare other people from downstairs can see as it was an old estate but the blk is newly built.) Lastly about 15mins. Pull her into the lift with her only in her tube. Press the highest floor and let her wear back her panty and jeans in the lift and then down again to the first storey. Didn't let her wear back her blouse and we walked back to my car.
I think I roughly know whea. Been there done that. Lol.. But its quite some time ago rite? now it shld be occupied oredi..
Old 20-10-2011, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
fxgt is one of the Best!fxgt is one of the Best!fxgt is one of the Best!fxgt is one of the Best!

Well one bro.

Quote:
SengKang Fernvale road. There is a newly completed HDB. Just did it with my wife like 30mins ago. There are 4 blocks. Only 1 is ready and open to public. The block which my frend will be staying. She told me she gotten a flat at level 8 and roughly discribe the unit location but do not know the unit no.
We went to lvl 8 and according to what my frend said, I identified the unit. I lead my wife to the unit and started fucking her directly outside the unit. LOl..

Old 20-10-2011, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 13
cheatingchris deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Most Kinky Sex I ever did was in the Heavy Vehicle Parking.

We climbed into a 14-footer lorry with canopy and did it there! And several other times in different lorries. Gosh, those days were fun. Today she is married with 2 kids.
Old 21-10-2011, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 16
Desires deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

no fucking but fingering & bj @ plaza singapura; the exit from GV- at the long corridor leading to the exit staircase
Old 21-10-2011, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 16
Desires deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yea.
watched the credits and all.
after that we walked out of the hall and proceeded to the stairs.
Old 21-10-2011, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 20
Doggone! is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDoggone! is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDoggone! is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My first public act

Metup with a recommended Minah FL and she directed me to a Park
near her house. It was just after lunch hour around 2. We walked
to the public toilet there with the handicap lot as target. The funny
thing about this was that the Park cleaner was sitting at the bench
in the toilet covered area. I went to the side furthest away from the
seated cleaner and went into the handicap toilet first. I was putting
my ears against the toilet door trying to listen for any approaching
sounds of the FL. It was closed to 10 mins before a soft tap on the
door sounded, and I opened the door to let her in. "Is he still there?",
I asked softly and she nodded. I quickly pulled down my pants, sit
on the toilet seat while she kneel down in front of me and start her
bj. In between blows of pleasure, I was also having an image
of the cleaner looking in the direction of our cubicle with a angry and
dirty look. Eventually I came and we cleaned up and leave the cubicle.
The cleaner was no longer there. We walked away from the park and
midway, I can see the Cleaner about 50m away cleaning another area.
He was staring directly at us with a dirty look!

Quite an eventful first public performance for me.
Old 22-10-2011, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6184 / Power: 18
bababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doggone! View Post
My first public act

Metup with a recommended Minah FL and she directed me to a Park
near her house.

Quite an eventful first public performance for me.

Nice one. Is the minah FL still working ?
Old 23-10-2011, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Blackhammer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had my fair share of outdoor fun during my study days.

Once, i met up with my milf fling that time at jurong point after school. I guess its in the late afternoon at around 4plu, where there are not much people walking on the streets.

We met at jurong point for a meal, after that she intend to leave for home, which is a few blocks away from jurong point. As we crossed the road, we walked pass 2 blocks of mscp, a dirty idea went across my mind.

I told her: "Let's go up and find a quiet spot to sit down."

She gave me a sly smile and walk along with me. We climbed to the second last floor of the mscp and sit along the steps. 5 mins after we settle down, light cuddling begins. She was wearing a tight tshirt and a denim skirt. Slowly, i proceed from touching her breast from outside to stretching my hand into her tshirt tickle her nipples.

While one of my hands is tickling her nipples, the other slowly drift down south, from skirt to her yellow lacy panty. Massaged her clit on the outside till i feel some moist on the panty. She was getting into the mood too, pulling my hand to stretch into her panty and finger her. Feeling high, she turn and unzip my jeans and gave my bro a good lick.

"Come, sit on me."

"Ok!"

She sat on my lap facing me, her skirt covering my bro. We were frenching and slowly she pull aside her panty (panty was made of stretchy material) and let my bro go into her vagina hole.

She is in the cowgirl position, pumping on me, while i enjoy the view, sometimes i still can see bus 199 full load of students passed by the mscp. Sibei song! Inbetween got an indian walked up the stairs, we got a shock, my fling hug me tight and buried her face on my shoulder (with my dick still in her, thankfully her skirt covered everything). He gave me a "Oh" face and continued his way up.

Once he's gone, my fling pumped me in cowgirl position for another good 10 mins before i unload into her. Damn shiok, warm wet and excited. After that quickly left for her house because she wanted to change her wet panty and another round of fun with me

So much so for my uni days! Haha!
Old 23-10-2011, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 13
gorilla83 is one of the Best!gorilla83 is one of the Best!gorilla83 is one of the Best!gorilla83 is one of the Best!

Ouh Yeah its an in thing to fuck in Public with the mood turn on higher.. Places i done in public before:

1) Wisma Atrium Carpark Staircase
2) HDB Staircases
3) At heavy Vehicle carparks
4) Parks
5) Sentosa
6) East Coast

more to try on public places
Old 24-10-2011, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Any recommend places in east coast park for a quickie..?
Going for a 5am morning jog with my pinoy gf one of these days...
I see tat the running track at the end towards the city there is quite discreet ya..hehehe

I'M CIM KING
Old 24-10-2011, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 13
nicefreak deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynicefreak deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desires View Post
no fucking but fingering & bj @ plaza singapura; the exit from GV- at the long corridor leading to the exit staircase
Wow... the post below does not mean to scare u but its totally true.

My friend works in GV for almost 2 years ay Plaza Sing and he is always the last one to leave cause he and the other GV staffs need to ensure all entrances and exits to be clear of people. Apparently, the GV staffs always know where are the "blind spots" that couples will make out.

Some of the exits have windows facing the atrium building next door and what happen at night is that they are highly reflective and they could reflect some hidden spots. A FEW TIMES my friend caught some young and old couples hanky panky after the last midnight movies. My friend did not approached them but stood there quietly.

He told me about guy who have her gal's shirt off and her bra on the floor, revealing her breast and the guy was busy painting her pussy, in full view of my friend's eyes!

So, in overall, try to be careful cause the GV staffs know the places better than you do.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1