The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2015, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 17
Mark Parker is one of the Best!Mark Parker is one of the Best!Mark Parker is one of the Best!Mark Parker is one of the Best!
Re: ❤22yo Autumn❤Fair Natural “C” Boobs with Addictive XXX Sexperience! & Fantastic G

night time Bumping
Old 11-02-2015, 01:05 AM
Samster

Mark Parker is one of the Best!Mark Parker is one of the Best!Mark Parker is one of the Best!Mark Parker is one of the Best!
Re: ❤22yo Autumn❤Fair Natural “C” Boobs with Addictive XXX Sexperience! & Fantastic G

Late Night Bumping
Old 11-02-2015, 10:49 AM
Samster

morning Bumping
Old 12-02-2015, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 20
yutaka27 is one of the Best!yutaka27 is one of the Best!yutaka27 is one of the Best!yutaka27 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Parker View Post
22yo AutumnFair Natural “C” Boobs with Addictive XXX Sexperience! & Fantastic GFE!

Name
Autumn 秋天

Height
1.60m

Cuppers
36 Natural C

Services

Shower 鸳鸯浴
Before and after without fail ❤ Action inside soapy BM & Warm water BBBJ

Frenching 舌吻
Passionately with her tongue snaking in & out of yr mouth

Breast Massage/ Breast Fuck 胸推,乳交
Yes her tits will run over yr body or watch yr dick disappear between her melons

Catbath 漫游
Sensual and slow paced, from top to bottom

BBBJ 深喉口交
Yes deep throat with good suction and variations. See her sweet mouth engulf yr lollipop

Painting 舔妹妹
Loving it! Hit her G spot & she get juicy wet!

COB or CIM 口暴/射身
❤ Yes shoot all over her body or let her suck U dry

FJ 做爱
❤ Legs opened to welcome your rods anytime! Cowgirl best to see her tits sway ❤

GFE 女朋友的感觉
Out to please! Good Attitude. Out to pamper you

LOCATION 地点
EAST

Services not ALLOWED:

RAW!ANALUnmentioned Services

Damage 收费
$120 / 60mins / 1 x FJ

Rm included

Contact

Click Here

Language
Only able to take Mandarin speaking & Texting Bros. Deeply Sorry to other bros

TianTing808 天庭808

Contact Autumn 86717092

[/CENTER]
FR for autumn

Book a session with Autumn.call her when i reach the place and she direct me to the actual location.
when the door open i saw a syt standing behind the door with fair and smooth skin.
when in the room we sit by the bed and chat for a while before she hold my hand and ask me to go bath togther.
after we finish bathing,i was surprise she change to a one piece fish net lingerie and climb to the bed where i am where i have a instant hard on and she start to catbath me with little peek on my lip and neck,slowly she move down to my nipple,and lastly to my little brother and give me a nice bbbj.
after 10min and i lost count of how many time i have to control my urge to ***** she cap me and start to ride on top of me.the view with the 36C jumping in front of u is breath taking.after awhile we change to doggie and i finish in missionary.
we hug each other for a good 5min before we go bath.pay her and left.one of the best hour spend.

Look : 9.0 Chio and sexy
Skin : 9.0 very fair and smooth
Frenching : 9.0 : good tongue fighter
FJ :9.0 responsive
GFE : 10: just like your girl friend
RTF : Yes will go back when free time

Minimum 4 points for exchange
Old 12-02-2015, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 15
Usopp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngGong View Post
FR for Autumn

I was mesmerized by her Sweet smile, tofu soft body, smooth and translucent skin, cheerful characteristics and Gravity-Defying Frontal Assets ...

Autumn : a young, beautiful and cheerful 22 years’ old girl you won’t hesitate to pay her full plus tips.

Appearance – 8.5/10
She is pretty by FL standard and possesses sweet facial features, especially when she smile - Double eyelid eyes (but she put on synthetic eyelashes), sharp high bridge nose, smallish well-develop lips and almond facial shape ... Fair and super smooth facial complexion ... She has long & straight black hair ...

Body - 9/10
She has fair and super soft body with smooth and almost translucent skin. I was immediately hard on once touch her body, dam nice feeling. No blemish or tattoo on her body. I still remember how nice my feeling is and how my little brother immediately grew and became hard on when I touch her fair and super soft body with smooth and almost translucent skin.

Tits – 9.5/10
Woohoo! Awesome looking gravity-defying natural D cupper frontal assets with pale pink nips ... Her tits are rounded and dense ... Very good to knead, mould and caress ... Besides the fact that they feel natural and homogenous (based on my years of experience playing with women tits), most women with her voluptuous/plumpish bod would usually possess such huge knockers ... When she first arrived in SG, she has even bigger knockers but she has since reduced her overall weight ... we can see the S-Line curve on her bod ... Needless to say I spent hell lots of time licking sucking, moulding and kneading these priceless twin peaks ... Yummilicious

Pre-shower Routine - 8/10
We have had an erotic romp on the bed once the door of heaven closed behind us ... We ended up frenching passionately for a good 5-10 mins before we procceeded to shower ...

Shower Action - 7/10
Just gently clean me up. Told her to improve this department and she obediently agree.

Bedroom Fore-Play - 8/10
She gave me a thorough lick all over my front... She focused more on my nips, knees and the areas behind my knees ... I find her cat-bath style a little too soft but have good feeling.... Anyway, she scores for her fine effort ...

French Kissing – 9.5/10
Passionate and deep ... I can feel lots of GFE ...

BBBJ - 9/10
gentle and sensitive… Ultra deep-throated BBBJ with lots saliva dripping from her mouth in the process ... Her saliva which acted as lubricant was rather stimulating ... Shiokalicious!

FJ - 8.5/10
She was rather pro-active in this department ... I like ... We adopted gal rodeo ride, doggy bonking, and missionary. She knows how to squeeze my dick a fraction of a second before I ejaculated my load with her powerful vagina muscle ... The feeling was tight and of course very shiok ... We frenched non-stopped whilst in missionary position. We hugged and frenched once again juz before we parted ... Haha ...

Attitude - 8.5/10
Superb attitude! I've nothing to fault her ... Felt pleased, warm and comfortable with her. Felt time was too short but found it exceeding far more than 1 hour when I checked the time. Felt very satisfied on the way back home. The feeling now? Call her for the next appointment.
solid fr bro
Old 12-02-2015, 04:01 PM
Samster

yutaka27 is one of the Best!yutaka27 is one of the Best!yutaka27 is one of the Best!yutaka27 is one of the Best!

support autumn

Old 12-02-2015, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 15
HootHoot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

support autumn thread
Old 13-02-2015, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19188 / Power: 25
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute

Autumn FR from bro wysrl

Quote:
Originally Posted by wysrl View Post
Promised Autumn that I'd help her post a FR and so here I am. Visited her on Thursday evening at 7pm.

Was greeted by this sweet looking gal. The more I looked at her, the more I was attracted. She was wearing a really nice set of make up. My 2IC couldn't help but hardened. Dazed by her beauty, she held my hand and asked if I wanted to shower.

While she stripped, she revealed her red hot bra and super sexy black thongs. I couldn't help but go gaga over her tits. I stood face to face with her in the bathroom. That was the kind of GFE feel that I was looking for.

In the shower, she was interested with the contact lens which I had on. I looked straight into her naturally brown eyes and stroked her face. She looked really beautiful. She started to soap me and I couldn't help but apply the soap on her boobs too. After drying ourselves, we headed for bed.

I commented that the previous FL didn't allow me to french her. Autumn started to french me and proceeded to neck me. Her catbath alone made me feel like heaven. She licked and sucked my nipples for so long that I had to gesture to her that I wanted my 2IC in her mouth. She playfully obliged and started blowing me, while moaning at the same time. I had the urge to cum but held back. She really knows how to satisfy someone with her BBBJ skills. Not only did she gave me a HJ while sucking, she also knew how to utilise her saliva.

I told her I wanted her pussy and she gladly acceded to my request. Got her to lie down and frenched her again. Went on to suck her boobs. She was closing her eyes like she was enjoying it. I moved my finger down to her clitoris. That was when she moaned louder than before. I could feel her pussy getting really wet and I went down to pleasure her. Her juice was practically overflowing while I painted her clit. After around 5 mins, I got kinky and teased if she wanted more. She refused to answer me and just smiled shyly at me. I took that as a yes and continued to paint her for roughly 10 mins more until she told me she has had enough. She asked in an embarrassing manner if she was dripping wet below, to which I answered, "yes and you can feel it for yourself".

Frenched again and I refused the FJ. She shockingly asked why. I told her I was looking more for the GFE feel than a FJ. She started blowing me again and I got her to stop for a second time awhile later. We switched between her licking my nipples and frenching till I unleashed my load onto her body. It took me awhileto cum and she told me I would have achieved it easier if I did the FJ. We frenched again before she heading to the showers.

I asked if she had an appointment after me, and she said no, gesturing me to stay a little while longer. I gladly obliged. Heard thunder and I told her I had better make a move first. Before leaving, she asked for a hug and I cuddled her in my arms like my long lost lover. She gave me another short frenching session before I picked up my backpack to leave.
Autumn FR from bro wildromper

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildromper View Post
SUPPORT Autumn !!

Had a session with Autumn this week and this is the FR i promised her. I have to say that my Mandarin is limited and her English was as well so i wont rate her on communication but it was funny in a way.

Arrange a timing was quick and easy. She was very responsive. Reached her place and she greeted me at the door. She looks exactly like the picture; clear complexion, nice proportions. Very accomodating and always trying her best.

Had an sop washup, she is quite gentle. She is quite bushy down under so a big plus for those wiyh that fetish.

We chat for a bit after the shower before she switch off the lights and pushed me on the bed. Crawled up and catbath me from the sensitive nipples to the knees for about 5minutes.

Then gave a gentle yet wonderful BBBJ that set the stage for the rocket to take off haha.

I cant tahan and laid her down and licked her abalone before she reached over to put my bro into her mouth. After a while, i think she got so into it and climbed on top and we were stuck in a 69 for a good 10mins... She sat on my face n grinded her pussy so shiok...got some hair stuck in my teeth liao hahahha (kidding)

then she took the cd n capped me and rode me and really squeezed her pussy sooo damn tightly!!! Omg! Feel like rocket can come off the launch pad sia hahaha but the cowgirl is so shiok, my all time favourite. We changed to missionary where i proceed to give her some my signature thrusts (cheyyy!) and i think she came once or twice and hug and kissed me hahaha...

Then her pussy gripped my dick so freaking tight! I pump and pump and came inside her (cd on) but dick still hard so i continue pounding her for another 2-3 minutes hahaha.. Didnt even get to doggie!!! Wasted! the sex lasted ard 20mins but i tell u she vice grip ur didi sure beh tahan.

Overall was an excellent session.

Plus, looking for a freak who likes to fuck standing, sitting, with COF ending.

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=19483336

MRs For "Gem" = HDLY Princess, Must Try !!
Old 13-02-2015, 09:56 AM
Samster

support autumn

Old 13-02-2015, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 15
Usopp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

support syt autumn
Old 13-02-2015, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
GongGong68 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR On Autumn

Promise to write a FR this gem Autumn一 .
have a session with yesterday,when she open.the door she have a face that really melt a man's heart.the room is neat and tidy.when she undress for the bath,omg the pair of 36C knocker is impressive.and a light color nipple really perfect everything.
after the bathe and we start the action,the feelling that she gave u make you remember in ur young days when u and ur little gf.
the soft moan the tightness and the watery *****.lots of gfe..not a time watcher.even after we finish she will cuddle you tightly talking to you.
its worth every single cent spend.
confirm will RTF when have time.

Looks: 9/10 ( beautiful , chio -CFM look )
Body:9/10 ( perfect body , very fair skin)
Boobs: 8.5 (34C natural C cup , nice to hold )
Catbath:8.5/10 ( hardworking , lick from top to bottom )
BBBJ: 8.5 /10 (licking , swirling tongue actions on the head, deep throat)
Frenching: 9/10 ( very responsive in this , good frencher)
FJ: 9.0/10 (Tight and wet easily , responsive, accommodating to all requested positions)
Attitude: 9.0/10 ( her attitude will make me RTF again, friendly and not a time watcher )
GFE: 9/10 : (will ask for hugs and kisses before i left , just like GF )
RTF: yes definitely will
Damage : $120 +tips worth it
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread