The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 27-06-2014, 05:17 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 22
sxzx4u deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysxzx4u deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
FL Exclude Room

Used to visiting lot's FL with room. The environment is really an issues to me. Re-used tower, bad environment and so on. Of course sometimes there are nice condo but that's really rare.

Personally, i prefer FL exclude room. Lately, it has been hard to find FL that exclude room, or which means go to hotel. If you often to Hotel 81, you will notice there are still lot's of FL that's go hotel. But where to find them? Wechat? Here or...?

Well... the solution is go Geylang Legal some bro will said. Indeed Geylang Legal is the place I often now.

Any bro out there think the same way as me? Or any ctc pls share here for FL exclude room.
Old 23-01-2015, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Mbr514 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FL Exclude Room

Just came across your message bro!
I think you are absolutely right.. haven't been punting for a while and got back to the scene literally today...
CAme across some FLs who asked me to go book a room at Balestier Hotel, pretty worn down place...I offered an alternative such as Aqueen which is a few blocks on the same street..just wondering why the FL's are so adamant about their preferred hotel...
Old 25-01-2015, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
omgdoom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

well agree with whatever been said, have been searching for fl excluding room but have no idea where to find... n of cuz not only bad enviroment etc, i even experience seeing another bro nude when going to the toilet cuz there's only 1 toilet in the hse... and i miss those days whereby we book a rm waiting for the fl to come, which make my heart beat run fast thinking how they wear how they look, how am i gonna undress them, surprise them so on n so forth.. but now is like we go to their place first thing bra n panty, is like a present tat is not wrap...where's the joy of unwrapping the present!

maybe any bro out there mind sharing some ctc with us? or where do i find ?
Old 26-01-2015, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mhalberstram deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seeing another bro naked , wahhh not cool indeed.....
Perhaps someone start a thread with fl exclude room? who knows? there has to be a bit of everything for everyone.
Old 27-01-2015, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 20
poker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant future

One of the few FL that provides service is Man Ning from CityAngels.

She's been here for quite a while, so some of you may remember her. Basically milfy looking and quite good in service. So your may consider her. Quite budget for money too.
Old 21-02-2015, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 16
Nosajy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNosajy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just tried Man Ning before CNY.
Booked nearby hotel and she appeared within 10 mins.
Her service is as good as before.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1