The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 20-01-2015, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 17
Mark Parker is one of the Best!Mark Parker is one of the Best!Mark Parker is one of the Best!Mark Parker is one of the Best!
❤22yo Autumn❤Fair Natural “C” Boobs with Addictive XXX Sexperience! & Fantastic GFE!❤

22yo AutumnFair Natural “C” Boobs with Addictive XXX Sexperience! & Fantastic GFE!

Name
Autumn 秋天

Height
1.60m

Cuppers
36 Natural C

Services

Shower 鸳鸯浴
Before and after without fail ❤ Action inside soapy BM & Warm water BBBJ

Frenching 舌吻
Passionately with her tongue snaking in & out of yr mouth

Breast Massage/ Breast Fuck 胸推,乳交
Yes her tits will run over yr body or watch yr dick disappear between her melons

Catbath 漫游
Sensual and slow paced, from top to bottom

BBBJ 深喉口交
Yes deep throat with good suction and variations. See her sweet mouth engulf yr lollipop

Painting 舔妹妹
Loving it! Hit her G spot & she get juicy wet!

COB or CIM 口暴/射身
❤ Yes shoot all over her body or let her suck U dry

FJ 做爱
❤ Legs opened to welcome your rods anytime! Cowgirl best to see her tits sway ❤

GFE 女朋友的感觉
Out to please! Good Attitude. Out to pamper you

LOCATION 地点
EAST

Services not ALLOWED:

RAW!ANALUnmentioned Services

Damage 收费
$120 / 60mins / 1 x FJ

Rm included

Contact

Click Here

Language
Only able to take Mandarin speaking & Texting Bros. Deeply Sorry to other bros

TianTing808 天庭808

Last edited by Mark Parker; 20-01-2015 at 02:34 PM.
Old 20-01-2015, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19188 / Power: 25
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ❤22yo Autumn❤Fair Natural “C” Boobs with Addictive XXX Sexperience! & Fantastic G

support autumn and camping for fr

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=19483336

MRs For "Gem" = HDLY Princess, Must Try !!
Old 20-01-2015, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 17
joe-wong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ❤22yo Autumn❤Fair Natural “C” Boobs with Addictive XXX Sexperience! & Fantastic G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Parker View Post
22yo AutumnFair Natural “C” Boobs with Addictive XXX Sexperience! & Fantastic GFE!

Name
Autumn 秋天

Height
1.60m

Cuppers
36 Natural C

Services

Shower 鸳鸯浴
Before and after without fail Action inside soapy BM & Warm water BBBJ

Frenching 舌吻
Passionately with her tongue snaking in & out of yr mouth

Breast Massage 胸推
Yes her tits will run over yr body

Catbath 漫游
Sensual and slow paced, from top to bottom

BBBJ 深喉口交
Yes deep throat with good suction and variations. See her sweet mouth engulf yr lollipop BBBJ

Painting 舔妹妹
Loving it! Hit her G spot & she get juicy wet!

COB or CIM 口暴/射身
Yes shoot all over her body or let her suck U dry

FJ 做爱
Legs opened to welcome your rods anytime! She love it HARD, Will participate in ALL Sexual positions

GFE 女朋友的感觉
Out to please! Playful Type!

LOCATION 地点
EAST

Services not ALLOWED:

RAW!ANALUnmentioned Services

Damage 收费
$120 / 60mins / 1 x FJ
Rm included

Contact

Click Here

Language
Only able to take Mandarin speaking & Texting Bros. Deeply Sorry to other bros

TianTing808 天庭808

Contact Autumn 86717092

[/CENTER]
Re: ❤22yo Autumn❤ Fair Natural “C” Boobs with Addictive XXX Sexperience! & Fantastic
FR for Autumn 秋天 as promise her

I was immediately attracted by her good looks and wasn't thinking straight after viewing her pics. Picked up my phone and check with her for available timing. Confirmed an afternoon slot with her and journeyed to her place .

She welcomed me with her pretty face and smiling eyes at the door step , hold my hand in and we sat on the bed for some small talk and I immediately grabbed her and hugged her tightly in my arms. Strokes her hair gently as I slowly savor her lips and soon we were french kissing and playing with each other tongue. She's really good at frenching and twirling her tongue to fight with you. We helped each other stripped bare, and proceed to the bathroom for more action. She gave me a thorough clean up , her boobs is very soft and nice to fondle, We dried each other up and proceed back to the bed for main action.

Back on the bed, I went on top of her immediately and locked lips with her more tongue action. We frenched non stop, kissing her is really good as unlike others, she really enjoy it and will reciprocate. I slowly moved downwards licking her neck, sucking and fondling her boobs, licking her everywhere, her stomach, arms, legs etc. After a long while, I finally proceeded to give her a mind blowing licking session on her pink and pretty pussy. I kept attacking her clit and she was grabbing my head furiously and moaning in pleasure as she kept asking for me. She kept saying, "宝贝,你添得好爽". Wah, hear liao really feel shiok, licked her more until her pussy damn wet and overflowing with juices and my saliva, haha!!! After 15 mins of licking, I also cannot take it anymore, asked her to turn over into 69 position so that she can help blow me too. We continue in 69, as she gave me a very nice BBBJ . She can blow well, she took her time to lick and suck your rod passionately. and alternating between wet licks and deepthroat, best of all she don't use her hands to HJ you as she blow. Full marks for her action packed BBJJ, I love her style of BBBJ , try to believe!!!

After the foreplay, it's time for the main action. Capped myself with the 003 CD and started off with missionary position. Pumped her slowly as I frenched her passionately. Alternate between a few slow thrusts and one deep thrust. Pumped her slow and fast and slow again as I regulate between different rpm to avoid cumming too soon, want to enjoy fully with her. Pulled her up and let her ride me on top, she can really rock once she's on top, be careful. As she rode me, I pumped myself upwards to sync my thrust with her to hit further into her love hole. She's moaning real loud and kept saying, "好爽,给我,我要". Don't know real or not but whatever lol. Earlier already saw that her ass quite sexy and have enough meat for doggie position. Changed her to standing doggie position as she hold onto the wall as i entered her from behind. Her ass is really sexy as I pumped her from behind alternating between slow and fast speed. Pumped her real fast and the piak piak sound can be heard loudly throughout the room. Her moans were really loud, not sure whether the other room can hear. Sensing that I am cumming soon, I told her I want her to CIM for me and she immediately knelt down and opened her mouth looking at me. I ripped off the condom and positioned my rod at her mouth, jerked a few times and unloaded my week worth of load into her mouth. Load burst out too strong and a few shots landed on her cheeks and face, feel so paiseh although she's ok . Paid her with tips and left a happy man, kissed her goodbye and hug at the door and promised her to write her a FR and will rtf her soon, she's looking forward to my next visit, hehe!!!

Her services is really good , especially her GFE is really high and it's easy to make you to want to come back for more. Just want to say that she really is that good!!! Do try bros....

Looks: 8.5 Syt , Sweet & Chio Looking Babe
Body: 8 Decent, nice to hug and cuddle
Boobs: 8 Nice handful
BBBJ: 8.5 Lick and suck your shaft , deepthroat , suck your dick like a lollipop
Frenching: 8.5 Can really kiss and suck your tongue out
Painting: Yes, she loved it
CIM : Yes , will suck you clean after you cum.
FJ: 8.5 Tight and easy wet , accommodate different positions
GFE: 9 Act like your gf and treat you like king
RTF: Yes , will go for more before she gone back
Old 20-01-2015, 04:22 PM
Samster

ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute

Autumn FR from bro wysrl

Quote:
Originally Posted by wysrl View Post
Promised Autumn that I'd help her post a FR and so here I am. Visited her on Thursday evening at 7pm.

Was greeted by this sweet looking gal. The more I looked at her, the more I was attracted. She was wearing a really nice set of make up. My 2IC couldn't help but hardened. Dazed by her beauty, she held my hand and asked if I wanted to shower.

While she stripped, she revealed her red hot bra and super sexy black thongs. I couldn't help but go gaga over her tits. I stood face to face with her in the bathroom. That was the kind of GFE feel that I was looking for.

In the shower, she was interested with the contact lens which I had on. I looked straight into her naturally brown eyes and stroked her face. She looked really beautiful. She started to soap me and I couldn't help but apply the soap on her boobs too. After drying ourselves, we headed for bed.

I commented that the previous FL didn't allow me to french her. Autumn started to french me and proceeded to neck me. Her catbath alone made me feel like heaven. She licked and sucked my nipples for so long that I had to gesture to her that I wanted my 2IC in her mouth. She playfully obliged and started blowing me, while moaning at the same time. I had the urge to cum but held back. She really knows how to satisfy someone with her BBBJ skills. Not only did she gave me a HJ while sucking, she also knew how to utilise her saliva.

I told her I wanted her pussy and she gladly acceded to my request. Got her to lie down and frenched her again. Went on to suck her boobs. She was closing her eyes like she was enjoying it. I moved my finger down to her clitoris. That was when she moaned louder than before. I could feel her pussy getting really wet and I went down to pleasure her. Her juice was practically overflowing while I painted her clit. After around 5 mins, I got kinky and teased if she wanted more. She refused to answer me and just smiled shyly at me. I took that as a yes and continued to paint her for roughly 10 mins more until she told me she has had enough. She asked in an embarrassing manner if she was dripping wet below, to which I answered, "yes and you can feel it for yourself".

Frenched again and I refused the FJ. She shockingly asked why. I told her I was looking more for the GFE feel than a FJ. She started blowing me again and I got her to stop for a second time awhile later. We switched between her licking my nipples and frenching till I unleashed my load onto her body. It took me awhileto cum and she told me I would have achieved it easier if I did the FJ. We frenched again before she heading to the showers.

I asked if she had an appointment after me, and she said no, gesturing me to stay a little while longer. I gladly obliged. Heard thunder and I told her I had better make a move first. Before leaving, she asked for a hug and I cuddled her in my arms like my long lost lover. She gave me another short frenching session before I picked up my backpack to leave.
Autumn FR from bro wildromper

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildromper View Post
SUPPORT Autumn !!

Had a session with Autumn this week and this is the FR i promised her. I have to say that my Mandarin is limited and her English was as well so i wont rate her on communication but it was funny in a way.

Arrange a timing was quick and easy. She was very responsive. Reached her place and she greeted me at the door. She looks exactly like the picture; clear complexion, nice proportions. Very accomodating and always trying her best.

Had an sop washup, she is quite gentle. She is quite bushy down under so a big plus for those wiyh that fetish.

We chat for a bit after the shower before she switch off the lights and pushed me on the bed. Crawled up and catbath me from the sensitive nipples to the knees for about 5minutes.

Then gave a gentle yet wonderful BBBJ that set the stage for the rocket to take off haha.

I cant tahan and laid her down and licked her abalone before she reached over to put my bro into her mouth. After a while, i think she got so into it and climbed on top and we were stuck in a 69 for a good 10mins... She sat on my face n grinded her pussy so shiok...got some hair stuck in my teeth liao hahahha (kidding)

then she took the cd n capped me and rode me and really squeezed her pussy sooo damn tightly!!! Omg! Feel like rocket can come off the launch pad sia hahaha but the cowgirl is so shiok, my all time favourite. We changed to missionary where i proceed to give her some my signature thrusts (cheyyy!) and i think she came once or twice and hug and kissed me hahaha...

Then her pussy gripped my dick so freaking tight! I pump and pump and came inside her (cd on) but dick still hard so i continue pounding her for another 2-3 minutes hahaha.. Didnt even get to doggie!!! Wasted! the sex lasted ard 20mins but i tell u she vice grip ur didi sure beh tahan.

Overall was an excellent session.

Plus, looking for a freak who likes to fuck standing, sitting, with COF ending.

Next up :

Old 20-01-2015, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 17
joe-wong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

support autumn thread
Old 20-01-2015, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 17
Mark Parker is one of the Best!Mark Parker is one of the Best!Mark Parker is one of the Best!Mark Parker is one of the Best!

night time bumping
Old 20-01-2015, 10:16 PM
Samster

Autumn FR from bro DUMMIbear

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUMMIbears View Post
Had booked an appointment with her for today morning but changed to yesterday night, which she was alright with. SMS replies were fast, which was already a plus point. :>

Came the night, and I got lost trying to find her house. Told her I would be late and replies came fast again. She asked me to use Google to locate her haha. Managed to find her house in the end, but I was already late for 30min... Very sorry to her for waiting. :<

We both undressed and went to the shower, which we talked cock about army, universities and jobs? (I am still serving the army that's why) Really talked like friends like that.

Afterwards, we both dried up and she asked me to lay on the bed with my legs open. Then she just sat on top of me. She told me that I was too skinny to be in the army and was trying to feel for my muscles haha. She then started the catbath and sucking around my leg area. Starting to turn on at that moment already...

Then she just moved her mouth towards my lil bro. My god her BJ, I really need to make her feel good too. I asked her “能舔你下面嗎?” which she meekly agreed, and she told me how she should position herself. Wa where got anyone so accommodating one? So tried and enjoyed my first 69 with her~

She proceeded to put on a condom for me, then she asked me I on top or she on top. MY GOD SHE TOO ACCOMMODATING LIAO. I tried being on top first. Kept pushing my lil bro in and frenched her. When I was too tired, she suggested to be on top and rode me. Her moans were damn sexy too. I played around with her boobs and we carried on until I came.

Afterwards, she cleared everything for me and told me lay on her bed awhile. She then used her phone to wechat with her friends, who were coming over after my session. We chatted more about her life before heading into the shower room again. So, we dressed up and she wore pajamas, which I thought was super cute~

Before bidding farewell, she gave me a sweet goodbye hug, which marked the end of my short but lovely session with her.

Looks: 8/10 (Almost like the pictures, very cute)
Body: 9/10 (Abit more meaty than the pictures, but still very sexy <3)
Frenching: 10/10 (Really enjoyed locking lips and tongue with her)
Catbath: 9/10 (Maybe was due to time, she just licked around my legs ^^")
BBBJ: 10/10 (Shiok is all I can say)
FJ: 10/10 ()
GFE: 100/10 (Really girlfriend material, attentive and accommodating)
RTF: YES (Mesmerized by her liao... ><)

Next up :

Old 20-01-2015, 10:17 PM
Samster

Autumn FR from bro Sylvan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvan View Post
Lai liao lai liao my 2nd FR lai liao!!!

Went watching movie wif ex colleagues at PS and after looking at so many varieties of SYTs & chio Bus, was very itchy to release. Target to find of coz is the main actress in this thread, Autumn . The time was alrdy 11+pm n thinking if I go find her; it might b quite late by e end I finished my session wif her (cant bear to pay for e midnight taxi fare). Spent a lot of time internal fighting between my angel (pocket) and devil (lust) n of coz e devil won.

Asked her whether she is still free to meet tnite n she replied me tat she can only make it ard 12am, I asked her is it she busy wif customer, she say yes, so I took my time walking ard n when e time is here I quickly went to 7-11 to buy 1 box of ‘blank attachment’ n took a cab b4 midnight to her place. I reached her place early so I waited downstairs for her to call me when she is done. Moreover can’t go in her apartment wifout sm1 opening e gate for me. Received sms from her to ask me to wait for her for a little while n I replied her ‘Since I m alrdy here, I m willing to wait for u’, in return she replied wif thanks + cutie icon behind. Side track a bit, during tat kind of timing, her area got a few delicious PRCs pass by, either sending bf(?) off or buy food, seeing a few delicious PRCs make me even hornier. After a while, saw her coming down sending off her customer n she waited at e gate behind n called me. But she recognized me when she called me so I went up to her. She bring me in n at e same time 1 delicious PRC who came back happened to b her frd, tat PRC was wearing a loose light grey t-shirt showing off her nice boobs n I can see her cleavage easily. 3 of us went in e lift together n both of them got into a small chat, Autumn was commenting tat her frd’s pic was very sexy, her frd was pai seh n said ‘where got sexy?’ then Fiona was so bad she said ‘such sexy pics all men sure like wan, if u don’t believe, ask e man beside me lo’ I was like damn pai seh seah…

Both of us quietly went in her room as she doesn’t wan to create noise to her neighbours. Upon entering her room n after take off my shoes, I quickly grabbed her onto e bed n does a Jap AV style breasts massaging foreplay wif her t-shirt on. She leaned onto my body n both of us locked in frenching while I massaging her boobs, then slowly I lifted her t-shirt up n massage her boobs wif e bras on, n progressively my hands went into her bras to ‘tune to my fav radio channel’ wif her nipples. After warm up, we stripped for bathing session, when both of us was naked I can’t help but to hug her n french her again. I swear I was very horny tat nite, especially I get to c Autumn again after I thot she disappear.

When we were inside her bathtub, I asked her ‘why not I lie down on e bathtub n u lie on me’, nabei ganna rejected due to e reason tat she say her bathtub was not clean enough. Ok la, nvm, like tat cannot then switch back to e old battleground. HER BED!

Maybe sm bros here did tat wif her b4 or did tat b4 but to me I find it very new.

Ok ok back to my FR, both of us went up to her bed n I lie down 1st. B4 she started her action on me, she did smting weird, she just pressed her breasts onto my cock n just lie her head down on my tummy, wifout doing anything, for 10 secs. Haha I don’t know what she is doing… she started wif her usual shiok shiok wet cat bath on my nipples n slowly moved south to sayang my cock n balls, while she was licking my dick, few strands of her hair got into her way n she move away her hair n used some of her saliva to clean my cock, can c my cock was glittering wif her saliva, she gave a long BBBJ, sometimes looking at me while sucking, her BBBJ really makes me buay tahan, n she gave me tat impression she is enjoying herself wif my cock n she looked attentive sucking my cock.

Told her is my turn to make her feel shiok liao, asked her to lie down n 1st I got into a long frenching session wif her b4 I enjoyed her smooth soft big breasts, while I was sucking her breasts, she teased me ‘ 小孩吃奶’ n gave me tat kind of loving look when I sucked her breasts. Then I move up to her face n she gave me a 2nd BBBJ while I fingered her (Loitering around her pussy lips, she don’t allow fingers to go in), I then asked her to lie down wif her back facing up n I licked her back till her beautiful smooth ass. Remember my last FR I say e next time I find Yuri I must make her feel shiok? I asked her can I lick her pussy, she avoid my qns n instead asked me ‘我舔你吧?’ but in e end succumbed to my request, gave her a good pussy licking n she was so shiok, n looked at me licking her pussy wif a sextisfied smile on her face.

After giving her a nice pussy licking, we proceeded to e main scene liao! She gave me 3rd round of BBBJ b4 she capped me. Inserted her n both of us was rocking away, engrossed in heavenly love making, great jamming coupled wif passionate frenching. During fucking, I rem 1 bro here say do her in doggie style is very shiok so I asked her to do doggie style. This is what I had mixed feeling abt her doggie style, doing her in doggie style is very shiok, TOO SHIOK! SHIOK until I cummed in no time, but at tat moment of cumming, holding her nice ass jamming is a heavenly moment! E amt of her ass meat make me feel like I wan to doggie her as long as possible!

Ending: I thot I m e last customer tat nite so tat I can stay wif her n chat wif her for a bit of time but too bad she got next customer in line so lan lan I have to leave her place. I told her ‘I thot I can stay wif u a bit longer, initially I actually wan to look for u during weekday daytime’ she replied ‘weekday daytime I ok ah! Weekday afternoon usually I m sleeping’ haiz… nvm la, if wkday got time I go find her again la.

P.S Any bros wan to find out for me when she is leaving our shore? Wan to RTF her b4 she leave… then again I got a few ‘bookmarked’ gals on hand, haiz… too many gals to try, too little $ to spend…

Next up :

Old 20-01-2015, 11:05 PM
Samster

Consolidated FR For Autumn

Next up :

Last edited by ken6890; 23-01-2015 at 01:55 AM.
Old 21-01-2015, 07:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 20
yutaka27 is one of the Best!yutaka27 is one of the Best!yutaka27 is one of the Best!yutaka27 is one of the Best!

FR for autumn

Book a session with Autumn.call her when i reach the place and she direct me to the actual location.
when the door open i saw a syt standing behind the door with fair and smooth skin.
when in the room we sit by the bed and chat for a while before she hold my hand and ask me to go bath togther.
after we finish bathing,i was surprise she change to a one piece fish net lingerie and climb to the bed where i am where i have a instant hard on and she start to catbath me with little peek on my lip and neck,slowly she move down to my nipple,and lastly to my little brother and give me a nice bbbj.
after 10min and i lost count of how many time i have to control my urge to ***** she cap me and start to ride on top of me.the view with the 36C jumping in front of u is breath taking.after awhile we change to doggie and i finish in missionary.
we hug each other for a good 5min before we go bath.pay her and left.one of the best hour spend.

Look : 9.0 Chio and sexy
Skin : 9.0 very fair and smooth
Frenching : 9.0 : good tongue fighter
FJ :9.0 responsive
GFE : 10: just like your girl friend
RTF : Yes will go back when free time

Minimum 4 points for exchange
Old 21-01-2015, 09:47 AM
Samster

Autumn FR from bro kalalista

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalalista View Post

Hi all, visited Autumn back and here's my FR,

First look when I saw her, WOW! tight translucent white top and super mini skirt, alot of thoughts were running inside my mind. After reaching her room, ice broken very easily. She's very friendly and after chatting for awhile went for a quick shower and the adventure begins...

Face: 8.5/10 (80-85% close to picture)
Boob: 9/10 (Natural C)
Body: 8/10
BBBJ: 9/10 (Very enjoying)
FJ: 9/10 (Very Accommodating)
Attitude: 9/10
Damage: As stated
RTF: For sure, YES!

Autumn FR from bro darkzsoulz

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkzsoulz View Post

Let me post an FR on Autumn

Looks-8.5
Body-9
Boobs-c++
Gfe-9
Bbbj-9

Was surfing the net when I chance upon Autumn so decided to give her a try.so I booked an appointment with her and went down. When I reached there I was greeted by a SYT with a great smile and she was very friendly and engaging. Guys dun worry about it she looks exactly as the picture posted online.we started with a casual chat and I found her very engaging and able to strike a good conservation.after which we took a shower and she gave me a good shower after which we dried up and proceeded to go on the bed and she started to give me a good catbath and boy I could not stand it. After which she proceeded to give me a BJ and it was so good that I could not hold it and I shot into her mouth and she continued sucking it and told me that she knew I would feel more shiok that way.boy what a girl.before I left she gave me a hug and a goodbye kiss what great service defintely worth the money and I look forward to my next appointment with her
Autumn FR from bro anime83

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime83 View Post

Rtf Autumn last Friday.

This time round manage to try 3 FJ posns, Started off with cow girl and I was being pumped & grind by her instead ! After a while switch to missionary and here comes my turn to pump her. All the while she was sucking & licking my nipple at the same time whilst in these 2 posns. Steam man.. Knowing that I will lose control if I were to continue pumping in this manner, quickly turn her over for doggy so that didi can last a bit longer with the "short" break. Damn nice ass and waist to hold & carress when doing her from the back. Occasionally also bend forward to feel/touch her breast/nipples.

Finally on the verge of cumming told her that I would like to CIM and she obliged. Quickly remove the CD and with her kneeling on the floor, fired all my cum into her mouth..

Sibei song & very sextified. Overall rating 8-8.5

Next up :

Last edited by ken6890; 23-01-2015 at 01:37 AM.
Old 21-01-2015, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 15
HootHoot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

support autumn thread
Old 21-01-2015, 12:28 PM
Samster

yutaka27 is one of the Best!yutaka27 is one of the Best!yutaka27 is one of the Best!yutaka27 is one of the Best!

support autumn

Old 21-01-2015, 01:57 PM
Samster

support autumn and camping for fr

Next up :

Old 21-01-2015, 03:45 PM
Samster

support autumn

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread