The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 23-03-2004, 08:22 PM
XDevX

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Any gd suggestion in KL?

To all
i new to this forum and i found this forum really useful and a great place for us to exchange views and suggestion. anyway i will going to KL in 2 weeks time with a few guys friends of mine. we just wanna have a good time thr.any suggestion on ktv/hc? thanks .

PS: will do a FR once i am back...
Old 25-03-2004, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold
Re: Any gd suggestion in KL?

Quote:
Originally posted by XDevX
To all
i new to this forum and i found this forum really useful and a great place for us to exchange views and suggestion. anyway i will going to KL in 2 weeks time with a few guys friends of mine. we just wanna have a good time thr.any suggestion on ktv/hc? thanks .

Avoid the health club at Holiday Villa, this place has been blacklisted by the local police for vice activity. The chinese girls PRC are no longer there and you can find only local gals but of no much choices. You might have to take a longer wait, at least one hour to view these girls...........
Old 25-03-2004, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 23
DeVegas is a splendid one to beholdDeVegas is a splendid one to beholdDeVegas is a splendid one to beholdDeVegas is a splendid one to beholdDeVegas is a splendid one to beholdDeVegas is a splendid one to beholdDeVegas is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
To all

What kin dof KTV and HC you are looking for? Local gals or the imported stuff?
Old 25-03-2004, 06:39 PM
XDevX

thanks for all ur reply... i am looking for local girls prefered to be chinese gals... thanks...
Old 25-03-2004, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
dark1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry re : holiday villa

Avoid holiday villa, just tried their PRC on hotel room,
ONE OF THE WORST SERVICE , even my other bro who took another ex chille girl GOT THE SAME WORST TREATMENT.

NO MORE STANDARD LIKE CHILLIE !
Old 26-03-2004, 01:45 PM
keithlow2000

if u want local chinese. please PM me. bring u go 1 place.
Old 26-03-2004, 01:51 PM
keithlow2000

if u want local chinese. please PM me. bring u go 1 place.
Old 27-03-2004, 02:05 PM
XDevX

Million thanks

Thanks to all who reply.... just a little abt myself i still in ns thus the reason why i cantreply straight away... anyway thanks alot for your advice/suggestion. pls do post more... thanks
Old 27-03-2004, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 23
dathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Re: Any gd suggestion in KL?

Quote:
Originally posted by gigantic_tk
Avoid the health club at Holiday Villa, this place has been blacklisted by the local police for vice activity. The chinese girls PRC are no longer there and you can find only local gals but of no much choices. You might have to take a longer wait, at least one hour to view these girls...........
Holiday Villa blacklisted? I think this has more to do with the current operation against vice. Places with PRCs and foreigners are not safe. Simple as that. I don't think there is a special blacklist.

Even 'safe' places are subjected to periodic checks by the policemen.
Old 29-03-2004, 12:10 AM
yippiedie

Quote:
Originally posted by gigantic_tk
Which holiday villa is this? Subang one?
Old 29-03-2004, 12:14 AM
yippiedie

Quote:
To all

if u dun mind travelling a bit, I will still recommend puching/ sunway in pj. puching, there's a hotel next to tesco. any bro can remember the name. sorry, kinda slipped my mind at the moment. long time since i have been on the field... a bit yellow(scared). last i was there about 2months ago, lots of very nice prc.

sunway and kelana jaya used to operate under dora-dora. now, they just have a 'rumah tumpangan' label. sunway one is just opposite sunway pyramid shoppping centre. same row with McD. not sure how the girls are. sorry.

kelana jaya one is somewhere behind the small giant supermarket. they have a new giant hypermarket.

back to sunway. they have some hotels there as well... can try there if you want, though i have not personally been there.
Old 29-03-2004, 02:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 23
dathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally posted by yippiedie
if u dun mind travelling a bit, I will still recommend puching/ sunway in pj. puching, there's a hotel next to tesco. any bro can remember the name. sorry, kinda slipped my mind at the moment. long time since i have been on the field... a bit yellow(scared). last i was there about 2months ago, lots of very nice prc.

sunway and kelana jaya used to operate under dora-dora. now, they just have a 'rumah tumpangan' label. sunway one is just opposite sunway pyramid shoppping centre. same row with McD. not sure how the girls are. sorry.

kelana jaya one is somewhere behind the small giant supermarket. they have a new giant hypermarket.

back to sunway. they have some hotels there as well... can try there if you want, though i have not personally been there.
I think that place in Puchong was raided not too long ago.
Old 29-03-2004, 07:45 PM
xyzrose

Just call Vegas (012 6895026) for the best service in KL and Pinang.
Old 29-03-2004, 09:48 PM
yippiedie

Re: Re: Re: Any gd suggestion in KL?

Quote:
Originally posted by dathinman
I think that place in Puchong was raided not too long ago.
i thought raided was chille, right?

was star inn raided as well?
Old 29-03-2004, 10:53 PM
merfolk

I am looking for nice KTV with local Gals. Any good suggestions?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1