The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 31-10-2016, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
shadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to all
Re: Screwing maids

Any bros frequent blowfish? What is the damage like? What time open?

Appreciate any reply.
Old 31-10-2016, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Omg last Sunday d Indo now say want to be gf but must give allowance $300 every month not looker n stomach have one scar cos give birth asking for $300 lucky I up her last Sunday
Nowadays maid tot sg guy carrot all asking for allowance $300 hahaha WTF
Old 01-11-2016, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandingo1234 View Post
Any bros in OT for Tdance noww?? Don't mind a Lone Ranger joining, drinks go Dutch.. txt me, thanks
dude, u post almost sunday 5pm when most are either having fun with chicks or in room piak piak
where got time in forum u think>

next time chio days in advance
Old 02-11-2016, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Darkplayer2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyga View Post
Hello bros! Does anyone know of any recommended hotels or maybe transit hotels for me to check in with an Indo maid?
Bro,

Balestier got a lot , hotel 81 weekends 35 for 2 hours.

Bring her workpermit and your ic register at the counter, ask for room 2 hours.

finish easy.
Old 02-11-2016, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Darkplayer2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blehz View Post
Just started talking to one on skout, so acted all gentleman and did the normal chit chat. She just said i am nice and respectful, while a lot guys ask her bad things. Should i just give her up cuz i am after bad things too?
Bro Skout is relatively easy just dont go around showing your dick pictures , most of the women whom i chat with get like hundreds of messages and some guys send dick pics ( Crazy ) which is so dumb.

Invest in some time and money sure succeed.

Cheers
Old 02-11-2016, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun8721 View Post
Nowadays maid tot sg guy carrot all asking for allowance $300 hahaha WTF
too many horny guys here, maybe some will pay, and market decides
Old 02-11-2016, 11:57 AM
Samster

Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
too many horny guys here, maybe some will pay, and market decides
$300 allowance one month common have market but must be good firgute n looker bro but I don't give allowance as I concern I give TOP up ,cheap gift , meal. I piss off when they r borrow money or give allowance monthly
Old 02-11-2016, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

$300 can save all troubles. Screw till you drop every week, it's worth it. Every month changes new ones, it's better than going for prostitute.
Old 03-11-2016, 02:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
ShitiBank deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
$300 can save all troubles. Screw till you drop every week, it's worth it. Every month changes new ones, it's better than going for prostitute.
Very well said bro
Old 03-11-2016, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Baroomer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
Agree with you bro
Old 03-11-2016, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 9
Nescafe1981 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNescafe1981 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yesterday morning I saw 1 pinoy, her age around early 30s, quite fair, she's doing some stretching at fitness corner with her Ah Ma, I saw her boobs got at least cup C.

At the same time, I was smoking, so I just stand around there as is still early to enter my working site. She notice me and smile at me, I smile back. Then I notice that her Ah Ma posture was wrong while doing exercise. My evil side told me to go over there and assist. So I obey the order, after correcting the posture. I chat with the maid and exchange contact.

In the afternoon, I sms her and chat for awhile. She asked me what time I finish work, i told her around 10pm. And she told me to sms her when I'm finish work.

10pm, I finish my work and went to nearby cake shop to buy to eat. After buying the cake, I sms her and she reply that she want to see me. Met her under her block and I ask her why she can come out. She told me Ah Ma slept liao, come down open letter box.

She saw I'm holding a plastic bag and ask me what is that. I told her is a cake, she was happy and said she love cake. LanLan, give her eat loh... We sat at the staircase, and she eat the cake. Saw some cream at her lips, I look around see no one, I told her to "Stop, got some cream on your lips, I wipe for u"...

Suddenly my head go near her and I lick the cream away. She smile... Then I kiss her lips, my tougue slowly enter her mouth, no resist, she also open up her mouth, tougue fight begin liao
Old 03-11-2016, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 9
Nescafe1981 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNescafe1981 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My hands slowly reach her boobs, no resist. Hands go under her shirt, she stop me and said got people, I told her look around, no one. Then we continue kissing. My hands move from the front to the back to unhook her bra, lift up her shirt and saw those cup C Boobs, straight away I squeeze and suck those nipples... This time she high liao, i also stream liao... I ask her can have sex anot, she told me she don't have enough time, I told her "it will be quick." She stood up and took off her short,so daring and shaved too. Woseh liao, after action. I ask her this Sunday free, go hotel. She told me, she meeting her friends, so cannot. But every Saturday she can come out for awhile, and have sex with me.... Told me her boss will bring family out for dinner and she will be home alone... Another FB for me...haha

Total damage, 1 cake - $3....

Last edited by Nescafe1981; 03-11-2016 at 10:38 AM.
Old 03-11-2016, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nescafe1981 View Post
My hands slowly reach her boobs, no resist. Hands go under her shirt, she stop me and said got people, I told her look around, no one. Then we continue kissing. My hands move from the front to the back to unhook her bra, lift up her shirt and saw those cup C Boobs, straight away I squeeze and suck those nipples... This time she high liao, i also stream liao... I ask her can have sex anot, she told me she don't have enough time, I told her "it will be quick." She stood up and took off her short,so daring and shaved too. Woseh liao, after action. I ask her this Sunday free, go hotel. She told me, she meeting her friends, so cannot. But every Saturday she can come out for awhile, and have sex with me.... Told me her boss will bring family out for dinner and she will be home alone... Another FB for me...haha

Highest ROI of $3 u can ever achieve..

Power bro....
Old 03-11-2016, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun8721 View Post
$300 allowance one month common have market but must be good firgute n looker bro but I don't give allowance as I concern I give TOP up ,cheap gift , meal. I piss off when they r borrow money or give allowance monthly
yes agree, good figure and below (early) 30s a good bargain
Old 03-11-2016, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nescafe1981 View Post

Wow u power bro can up so fast
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1