The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 29-06-2012, 04:14 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 0
newbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Jakarta Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me Siam Bu View Post
really feel like going
You should but not during the Puasa Period. It is a shit hole during the Puasa time.
Old 29-06-2012, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbird9403 View Post
Thats my problem, I always get knocked out before 1am. Anyway you more yen tau than me, surely you stand a better chance. As for me I get it better at CJ.

No lah... We hv a nice group living in the south mah. All Chinese Indo and the girls there somehow like Chinese as usually only the local hang out there in the late evening... So we are not common... hehehee.

Also as EO or SPG means these girls income is not regular and sometimes we hv to help them a bit mah.. Otherwise how they may their kost fee every month???

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 29-06-2012, 04:26 PM
Samster

Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batam Man View Post
Again.... why no take me there..???
Anyway, Jkt is a fucking dangerous place, went for 3 days and got drunk with 4....

U cannot make it there standing after midnight... time to go to bed.... hehehehe

Old 29-06-2012, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
You go with wrong company lah. RM always tell you how easy to hook but listening to him can go bonkers. one time he asked me to find him at Crossroad, nabei only end up watching him poke holes. What girls?????, I ended up at Prapanca - Hartono, to look at the girls.

Bro,,, We went to cross road not find girl lah... Enjoy the best Singapore food in town mah.. Also u know the action in kemang starts very late....

Old 29-06-2012, 04:54 PM
Not Activated

newbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman View Post
No lah... We hv a nice group living in the south mah. All Chinese Indo and the girls there somehow like Chinese as usually only the local hang out there in the late evening... So we are not common... hehehee.

Also as EO or SPG means these girls income is not regular and sometimes we hv to help them a bit mah.. Otherwise how they may their kost fee every month???
Looks like I must start my expedition there again. I used to hang out at NU China but that fuck place got attitude problem.
Old 29-06-2012, 04:56 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman View Post

Agreed, we need to give those poor chicks a helping hand every now and then. But somehow I usually gets good deal at CJ.
Old 29-06-2012, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 802 / Power: 17
teteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jakarta's trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick2F View Post
Bro Teteku...
I dont know what is actually happening wirh u & KL Guy....but Im going to Jakarta 2July-5July. Plan staying at Best Western Mangga 2 Hotel. any good place there?
Bro,
If you are in that area you could try to go to travel hotel. Many girls to choose from, another place is classic hotel the second floor and the fifth floor have many girls reasonable priced.
Hope this could get you started.
By the way, try to get blue bird cabs...they are quite safe.
I will try to find you the address later and post it.

Cheers.
Old 30-06-2012, 02:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 16
rudolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
To go Sands. You should have a good time there.
Bro,

But heard that sands ceweks quite okie only..hmm care to share the dmg compare to like classic etc..

Cheers.

Just went to alexis..the babes are quite high end..1.25 juta for locals, 2 juta for imported..

Anyway now is 1.40am in indo...wonder still have any places to hang ard..a break away from sinkie land...hahahaha
Old 30-06-2012, 04:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Dick2F deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerus View Post
OK .. will PM you my Indo no . when I reach there ..
can i & my buddies join both of u?
Old 30-06-2012, 04:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 16
BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!

1.40 am the party just started..party all the way to 9 am in the morning.

"When you are youthful and attractive, why not play the field? You are wasting your youth if you don't. It is not a crime to be promiscuous!" - Cecil Chao
Old 30-06-2012, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

I will be staying near Harris FX Suites in Senayan along Jl. Jend Sudirman...where can I head to for some action?
Old 30-06-2012, 01:24 PM
Samster

teteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to behold

Bro,
here is the address of those two places.

Travel Hotel Jakarta
Mangga Besar VIII Street 21
Phone: (021) 6012721

Classic Hotel
Jl K.H Samanhudi No.43-45
Phone. (021) 385-2000

Cheers.
Old 30-06-2012, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 20
klguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find better

If you read this entire thread you'll notice the manner in which the thread is set up to promote the sex tour service of which I've no objections as long as they serve the forumers & further more it is their right to make $ if their service is served properly & with the client well being as their priority! Unfortunately they've use lies, deceit & even when to the extent of wanting to harm other operator who is not even involved with this issue. I had actually called a truce with him previously but he continued to agitate me & my conscience to want to protect the innocent made me continue this vigil even though some of his clones/friends have zapped me & I accept this as part & parcel of the 'protection package'. if I may suggest check out the non commercial & non con man based thread full of true cheongsters whom you can trust to assist @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=113 but please feel free to engage this thread tour sex service if your prepared to take the risks based on their past FRs, however having said that who knows he may have repented but has he is a good question eh? End of the day feel free to read the threads quoted in my warning postings & then as a smart cheongster you'll be glad you didn't take the risk! He even used one of his clone making a claim that I'm a competitor & I've asked him to prove so & I'll imeddiatly ban myself from SBF. Guess what he has not done so for many months? Go figure!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick2F View Post
Bro Teteku...
I dont know what is actually happening wirh u & KL Guy....but Im going to Jakarta 2July-5July. Plan staying at Best Western Mangga 2 Hotel. any good place there?
Old 01-07-2012, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
I will be staying near Harris FX Suites in Senayan along Jl. Jend Sudirman...where can I head to for some action?
Bro,
What type of action are you looking for???

Cheers.
Old 01-07-2012, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by teteku View Post
Bro,
What type of action are you looking for???

Cheers.
Went down to Kimochi opposite Hotel Travel. Cheap and economical massage but place very run down. Had my massage done in room with entrance obscure by curtain only. After massage, the masseur offered FJ at 500k, bargain down to 400k....I know I been had but unfortunately small head ruled over big head..bbbj was light but pussy can feel was tight...not much action inside cos didn't want to bring the house down...she cow ride me the whole time through..

Bro what about Oasis? Heard the damage there is only about 270K? Is it massage and FJ all in?
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread