The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-01-2015, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold
Re: FR On L18H38

Quote:
Originally Posted by oats View Post
G17 going ORD on 10 May.
Just rtf this yr..and a good fk....
especially her oily oily magic hand
maybe you can try G11...oily oily magic boobs lol
Old 15-01-2015, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 19
darrenown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydarrenown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

number 12 looks pretty.. duno if theres any fr on her?
Old 16-01-2015, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 10
abcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybersim86 View Post
L18h38

Gal no. 09
Name: Mini
Boob: B+ ,look and feel natural when playing suckinf it throught out the fj. Firm type no sagging.

When i wan her to help me take off clothes and hugged her over with my hand roaming dowm her panties to take it off for her as well. But she stop me when i pull her panties down halfway and ask me to undress myself. QUite disappointing but her revealed boob look ma ma mia delicious.

Anyway, went in shower room, everything is SOP. No cat bath , and when i have soap on hand she refuse me to roam her body. So i began to feel is it my passion for her boob too agressive and scaring her a 4 mth wl gal off? So i started my bfe skill to chat with her openingly. But sadly, she ask me don talk so much when she starting to cat bath me on bed. Lol.. don know should i say she wan to focus professionally or what. Either way no gfe feel at all.

Once cathbath over(jus nipple), she went down my precious to capp him and bj it. She really new and amatuer, and i sit up to teach her how to use her two hand fully when bj to tease customer better. She followed but it jus end after 3min of bj.

Riding is good but pussy not really tight type, and the boob bouncing made me rise up from lying dowb to lotus to start to savour on her delicious boobies and follow by missionary to fire her off after 20min pumping. Whole session my head and mouth is on her left and right boobs cos she don wan to be kiss on the neck or face. But she smell reallly nice.

After i cummed, she jus went sop again to help me clean up. Then i don know she tired or what jus stand up and arrange her room. I waited for like 7-8 secs and no signal to bring me to shower room, so i stand up and open the shower room door hard,(a bit pissed off at that moment) and start to shwoer myself. Guess she sense it ans quickly came in to help me bathe but this time with a smile. After i showered, i went off the batheroom and start to dress up and she came out and ask if i am ok ? I say ok and she ask me wan second time? I ponder a while and rejected her nicely saying that i tired out. But at the back of my mind , i am like no gfe feeling a bit sian.

Rtf: hmm maybe, nice gal lot to learn, pretty face
LOL i totally in the same situation as u hahaha, and it really almost 90% same as u, but my bj only 1 min wtf.
This was actually just my 2nd time visiting Geylang and i actually so alil research and think that this house got the best review for CAT50. so i say it really disappointing for me.

Alot ppl also say g11 is the fav, but even though i see her in the fishtank, but no.9 really caught my attention most (each individual preference i guess)

imho no.9 stats was
Face - 8/10
Boob - 8/10
FJ - 7/10
BJ - 4/10 - she only suck for less than a min, then sudden ride on me ((
No GFE at all
But really SYT, best for commerical sex, just fuck and go nth much
Old 17-01-2015, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 10
Aufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to all

Think different bros got their different favourites for this house. G11 lately quite often seen in tank arh? Think I go try my luck RTF again.. If I recall correctly she told me she ording sometime mid this year too..
Old 22-01-2015, 09:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
oats deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
OMG ... she's going back soon? Yes, she is a hardworking gal. Her oil massage and handjob is si bei ho .... ma-chiam Jap AV style kind.

Fake boobs but looks nice, feel nice too.

I got another regular liao .... didn't visit her for quite awhile liao. Must go back and visit her again before she leaves.
Ya.She can really pleased the customers... Service wise she is one of the good ones.
Old 22-01-2015, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 18
nyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find better

L18H38G10

Name:Fang

Height: 1.60cm
-not very short, but typical for a thai girl.

Looks: 8/10
-Her makeup might turn off some brothers but I just found it very seducing. She has a nice set of teeth, no bad breath. Her look is of a cutie trying to be a chio bu, so she gives off this innocent vibe.

Tits: B+ cups, not very big but just nice for her size and at this size they are a handful already. Her nipples and areola are all small, probably because she is just 21 years old (dont quote me, she told me her age herself, maybe she smoke me I also wont know).

Figure: Slight tummy, common with girls who dont exercise regularly but not a big deal as her womanly curves gave me an erection on sight.

Skin: Her face has clear skin however her back has brown spots which is not an issue for me as it was still smooth. I happen to suffer from the same problem as well, spots on the back. Doggying her was alright as it was not visible in the dim light.

Catbath: SOP but allows you to play with her.

BJ: The way our foreplay went denied her a chance to blow me, so I wont rate her on this.

FJ: Seductive moans and reactive, she knows how to play with your nipples while you fuck her in missionary and during doggy she actually turned around and try to kiss me. Her ass is very good for doggy, its round and fleshy despite her being relatively slim.

Frenching: Nope, just light kissing.

GFE: 8/10
-She is chatty and playful however I still feel there is a commercial feel to it. But who cares haha.

<FR>
Long time no fucking, wanted to get a haircut at a nearby barbershop at Aljunied but decided to do the more important thing first at 8pm last night, fucking that is.

Went to L18H38 as their girls there always have standard. Went in and the full selection was mine to choose, quick scan G10 caught my eye while she was waving at me. Honestly there were quite a few in the selection that I want to bonk, will return another day to finish the job.

She held my hand as we went up the stairs, very good, GFE is there. Went into her room and she immediately stripped but I heckcare sit down beside her and caress her. She nicely told me to strip as well because time might run out, buried my face in her boobs and bra before I obliged.

Catbath was nice not because it was sensual, but the way she giggle and sneak peeks at me. The only bad thing is that she dont dare to touch my asshole, not that I mind, its just very weird to have my dick wet but my asshole dry hahaha.

Off we went to the bed and she started off by licking my nipples and body, but I like to lead the tempo so I reverse-service her (sometimes I wonder if they should give me a rebate for servicing them). Tried to kiss her but she coyly offered her neck to be pleasured.

The foreplay was definitely fun for me, so I cant promise you that she will give you the same as I took the initiative to arouse her. However the bonking is definitely something you can expect to have the same. She started off with cowgirl and she lasted for quite awhile without complaining about being tired. So I rewarded her by holding her butt still while I rammed my pelvic upwards, giving her a fucking as she squat over my tool.

Missionary was standard, what I want to share was the doggystyle. The way she wiggled her ass for me made me fucking aroused, as I slid my dick in she reached for me hand to grab her boobs. Guess what, it wasnt enough for her and she turned her head around and asked for a kiss. I think I didnt last long with her superb performance, the final straw was when she lie flat with her ass in the air. It was a killer position for me and I came.

Chatter was fun with her nagging me to come back the next night because she wants to get fucked again. Of course I wont RTF so quickly, still got many selection to try hahaha. Anyway, quite amazed I had so much fun in 30 minutes, I would recommend G10 to chiongsters here!
Old 24-01-2015, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 19
akan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrenown View Post
number 12 looks pretty.. duno if theres any fr on her?
G12 is the only gal I visit for this house. Service wise SOP but GFE feeling is high. Only visit her when I'm damm tired cos I love the feeling hugging her with her sleeping on my chest after getting the job done.
Old 28-01-2015, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 19
w800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud of

Saw G20, think is new girl, any FRs?
Old 17-03-2015, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
JohnnyOliver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just tried G1. Small in size with a B cup boob with a cute face especially when she smile. Go in room SOP. Everything quite SOP. Never get BBBJ but can roam around her body. Overall rating i would give is 6/10.
Old 17-03-2015, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5267 / Power: 24
glstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyOliver View Post
Just tried G1. Small in size with a B cup boob with a cute face especially when she smile. Go in room SOP. Everything quite SOP. Never get BBBJ but can roam around her body. Overall rating i would give is 6/10.
Power la bro...next time U go find yr RTF darling
Old 17-03-2015, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
JohnnyOliver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by glstunner View Post
Power la bro...next time U go find yr RTF darling
Haha. Wanna try the one you recommend me one first.
Old 17-03-2015, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5267 / Power: 24
glstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyOliver View Post
Haha. Wanna try the one you recommend me one first.
Icecream.....
Old 18-03-2015, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 11
paulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by w800i View Post
Saw G20, think is new girl, any FRs?
Newcomer so I thought I try...
Had G20 could of says ago... Didn't put up FR as I thought she was just so-so.
Imo quite a good looker... I give 7/10

Body a little bak bak... 6/10
Boobs b+.. Nice to fondle
BJ: 6/10
FJ: 5/10...i consider this a generous rating from me... At times she quite expressionless.. Not dead fish though... Session was short and quick so not complaining too much. Maybe I'm ugly with small wrinkled sick... So ended up stirring coffee and she has no feeling.
Massage :7.5/10...this was the highlight

RTF: not for me....
DARE to fuck
RESOLUTE to fuck all

Old 19-03-2015, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Rhetoryx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros know if G17 is still around? Miss that angpai
Old 24-03-2015, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 19
w800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud of

Any new girls here?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1