The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-09-2014, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Alice (16W15)

Recently wanted to try this newbie Alice (16W15) but was told she had gone back to prc...prolly less than a month in gl

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
I am pleased to notify that OKT Botak has 4 newbies ... Supposed to be 6 but I was told two were rejected by AV ...

Newbies are Yezhi, Alice, and the other two I can't remember as they don't appear tasty to me ...Alice is youngish, fair, slim and certainly bonakable ...
Old 30-09-2014, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Alice (16W15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Recently wanted to try this newbie Alice (16W15) but was told she had gone back to prc...prolly less than a month in gl
Back for 1 October National Day Bro!
Old 23-01-2015, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 12
Dragonslay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Westerhout Road; House #15

RTF Lele from this house.

The Sichuan syt still so cute with her long hair tied up.
I think she looks like young Zoe Tay but packs more punch on her big boobs and hot figure.

As usual top notch service from my GND gem. Hahaha
Old 23-01-2015, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Westerhout Road; House #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonslay View Post

I think she looks like young Zoe Tay but packs more punch on her big boobs and hot figure.

One of my favourite......will find her soon
Old 24-01-2015, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Westerhout Road; House #15

Quote:

Coming to think about it, she really resembles the younger version of the veteran Media Corp Artist, Zoe Tay but at certain angle up to approx. 20-30% ... Juz that her nose is not as sharp as the Media Corp Artist ... I would describe my session with her as spontaneous with a touch of innocent girlish vibe built into it ... I liken that to fucking my GF after a few dates with her ...

I thought she told me she is from Yunnan??

Will FR once I have a little more time on my side ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 24-01-2015, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Re: LeLe(16W15)

Quote:

tks for yr Genuine No Agenda Sharing bro...upz for u

btw this LeLe also told me tat she is fm Sichuan when I called her in her 1st week in GL...
Old 24-01-2015, 02:30 PM
Samster

Talking Re: LeLe(16W15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
tks for yr Genuine No Agenda Sharing bro...upz for u

btw this LeLe also told me tat she is fm Sichuan when I called her in her 1st week in GL...
Same source of syt gems lah .... hahahaha
The more the merrier!!!!!
Thanks bro
Old 24-01-2015, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Coming to think about it, she really resembles the younger version of the veteran Media Corp Artist, Zoe Tay but at certain angle up to approx. 20-30% ... Juz that her nose is not as sharp as the Media Corp Artist ... I would describe my session with her as spontaneous with a touch of innocent girlish vibe built into it ... I liken that to fucking my GF after a few dates with her ...

I thought she told me she is from Yunnan??

Will FR once I have a little more time on my side ...

hahaha ... when I told her that she looks like younger version Zoe Tay.
She looked at me and asked: "Who is Zoe Tay? From China?"
Old 27-01-2015, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
A Refreshing & Spontaneous Sexxion ...

A Refreshing & Spontaneous Sexxion

WL Name - Le Le
Origin - Yunnan, PRC (According to her)
Age - 22 years young (According to her)
Height - 1.57 m (w/o heels)
Home Base - WH15
Misc Info - Debuted in Nov 2014. She has not much prior experience in the flesh except that she worked in KTV before. Most of the important basic skills were taught by her regular customers in Singapore.

Looks - 7.1/10

Not those outstandingly pretty type but demure, adorable, youngish and can pass off as a 19-20 years old lass who frequents to Bugis Junction type ... She has round sparkling eyes and button nose ... Nice kissable and smally lips ... She has smally face and long tress ... I agree with Dragonslay that she resembles our Media Corp veteran Artist, Zoe Tay but only at certain angle and up to 20-30% only. The Media Corp Artist has much sharper and higher nose bridge.

Bod - 6.9/10

Not tall and tummy protrusion was getting obvious ... Points given for her super smooth and fair body complexion ... She is slim and petite ...

Tits - 8.5/10

Awesome looking and natural C cupper frontal assets ... Areolas are 50 cts size and nipples are slightly bigger than pencil eraser which are pale brown in color ... They are firm and bouncy and yet felt tender to my touch ...

Pre-Shower Routine - 8.0/10

We engaged in mild to medium intensity of petting on the bed ... She seemed to like this segment alot and she can go on and on if I don't remind her that we need to shower ...

Shower Action - 7.2/10

She gave me a body2body soaping stimulation from my back to my front ... Not those intense level but good enough to bring on the fire within me ... She would also tits fuck me ... Shiokalicious!

Cat-Bath - 7.5/10

Good effort and lotsa time spent on this segment ... I enjoyed seeing a young lass mounted on top of me while sucking and licking all the erotic zones of my anatomy ... Good and natural effort!

AR - 7.6/10

Very well done even though she does not have solid prior experience. I was a little impressed to be honest. She employed the licking method with hand action on my dick, scrotum and perineum simultaneously ...

French Kissing - 8.0/10

Very spontaneous and non-lusty & non-aggressive french kissing style ... I enjoyed kissing this lass ... I liken that to kissing my real GF ...

BBBJ - 7.7/10

3/4 deep throated BBBJ ... Rather stimulating especially watching a young cutey engulfing the length of my penis into her smally mouth ... She constantly kept eye contact with me ... Was I mesmerized? Hmmm ...

FJ - 7.5/10

Very accommodating to my request for change in sex positions ... Her pussy was moist and tight ... It was a spontaneously interesting and refreshing fuck for me ... Go and try her at least once, and am sure you would understand where I am coming from ...

Attitude - 8.8/10

Cheerful, jovial and friendly ... I have nothing to fault her ... I am certainly impressed that she could pick up the important basic skills within two months into the job ... She must be thankful to those seasoned regulars of hers who gave her the necessary pointers ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 17-02-2015, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Hi max_priest. Any reason(s) why the AV licensing authorities rejected the applications of the 2 PRC legal Geylang WL wannabees?
Old 13-04-2015, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
xlj08091987 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WL: Baby

Base: WH1615

Height/Weight: 1.52m/40kg

Debuted: March 2015

Looks: 7.0/10

Body: 7/10 with tattoo near to her boobs and back side

Boobs: A cup

French: 9/10 tongue fight

Bath: Rubba + BBBJ + AR + frenching

BBBJ: 8/10

Painting: Pussy very wet

AR: Yes

FJ: 9/10

GFE: 9/10

RTF: Yes
Old 02-12-2015, 08:40 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 20
jaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant future

Just RTF Anqi, still as good as before.

She is wearing this tight white shirt with ultra short black mini skirt, like a sexy and horny OL. Inside the room, she automatically role play with me as a teacher, I must say that somehow press the right button on me and we start making out without shower. Hot and steamy sex.

Surprised to learn that she is not getting too many customers. Maybe this is good for me as I will try to RTF her as many times as possible before her ORD in February.
Old 02-12-2015, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Yes she is one of GL's best gals to date. Awesome personality, great sex! She will leave a gap hard to fill when she RODs.

Till then pls get in line behind me

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaglooking4u View Post
Just RTF Anqi, still as good as before.

She is wearing this tight white shirt with ultra short black mini skirt, like a sexy and horny OL. Inside the room, she automatically role play with me as a teacher, I must say that somehow press the right button on me and we start making out without shower. Hot and steamy sex.

Surprised to learn that she is not getting too many customers. Maybe this is good for me as I will try to RTF her as many times as possible before her ORD in February.
Old 28-02-2016, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 14
virtualman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvirtualman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Yes she is one of GL's best gals to date. Awesome personality, great sex! She will leave a gap hard to fill when she RODs.

Till then pls get in line behind me

Hi bro Doomas,

Just to confirm, Anqi already left WH15?

Public service announcement

WH15 Anqi will cut card in mid-Jan. Fans pls give her support while you still can.
I went on 20 Jan after being overseas for 6 months attachment, wanting to support her for the last time but okt say she alr cut card 😢

Any bros out thr has ways to contact her? Eg wechat or etc, pls kindly pm me thanks. Just wanting to say my last goodbye.
Old 29-02-2016, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 14
Skinny_addict is one of the Best!Skinny_addict is one of the Best!Skinny_addict is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by virtualman View Post
Hi bro Doomas,

Just to confirm, Anqi already left WH15?

Public service announcement

WH15 Anqi will cut card in mid-Jan. Fans pls give her support while you still can.
I went on 20 Jan after being overseas for 6 months attachment, wanting to support her for the last time but okt say she alr cut card 😢

Any bros out thr has ways to contact her? Eg wechat or etc, pls kindly pm me thanks. Just wanting to say my last goodbye.
Yes, she left quite some time already.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1