The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-12-2014, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Actresses in Geylang

Went to 1429 . Pick xue er but not working

Pick yue er but not working

Okt recommend NANA

She come to this house ,dress in police uniform

Give good service
Write more in FR thread
Old 25-12-2014, 03:29 PM
King Of Geylang

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Merry Christmas to all samsters...

Find that she looks a little bit like jap av actress sora aoi and a little bit like some taiwanese models which I forgotten the names.

Exotic mixed blood chio little swallow....

Xiao Yan Zi (L16 H49)

Height: 1.63m barefoot
Exp in GL: Debuted in Dec 2014
Misc Info: Same home town as cherry. Prior flesh trade experience.

Face: 7.5/10
(At first glance, I thought she's the darker version of angel haha. Angel & Xiao Yan Zi really have great resemblance. They look like twin sisters. Xiao Yan Zi has sharp facial features on her small oval face. She has big pair of beautiful sparkling, mesmerizing double eye lid eyes, high & sharp nose & small sexy lips. She has mixed blood exotic face. Her facial complexion is tanned & smooth. She looks like Malaysian or sg beach goers babes. She puts on little or no make up as she has very sensitive skin. With little makeup she is still pretty, feminine, sweet looking & gorgeous. I will classify her as pretty syt. When she smiles she looks very sweet. When she doesn't smile she looks damn fierce lol. She has long silky flowing black hair.)

Body: 7.25/10
(At 1.63m barefoot, she is slim, slender & has proportionate, taut, youthful figure. No tummy fats. Her body complexion is tanned & smooth. Some light marks spotted. Her arm pits are quite dark & not very cleanly shaven. Nice perky butt for doggie. Slim pairs of smooth legs. She looks sexy in sexy revealing cheongsam.)

Boobs: 6.8/10
(It's a pity she only possesses a pair of natural A- cup boobs with dark brown nipples. Nipples sensitive to my licks and touches.)

Bath: 6.8/10
(Not much action. Just soaping and washing. Made some chit chats. Some body to body soapy rub. I like the way she touched my dick & balls.)

Catbath: 7.4/10
(It's very natural, non routine type of cat bath. We laid on the bed chit chatting. Soon we locked lips & frenched deeply embracing each other bodies. We were busy caressing & exploring each other nude bodies. Felt so warm & comfortable hugging her in rainy weather. She slowly moved to my ears & neck & gave me sensual gentle cat bath. She hungrily licked my ears & blew air into them shiok. Then she licked my neck & gave me bites on my neck & chin. After which she attacked my nipples & tummy & thighs. Ah ah ah. Felt so ticklish yet shiok.)

Frenching: 8/10
(Non-stop passionate, aggressive frenching from cat bath til bidding farewell at the door step. Lots of tongue fight. It was so natural & spontaneous. Whenever our eyes met we automatically frenched like long lost lovers. Frenched til she needs to pause to breathe in some fresh air haha. Very cute girl. Lots of oomph frenching this babe. She also gave soft bites on my lips & chin hehe. Noticed she frenched with her eyes widely opened at times.)

AR: 6.8/10
(She employed gentle licking style of AR alternated with ball sucking action & ball massaging. Room for improvement. But it's quite a surprise such a pretty girl offered me AR.)

BBBJ: 7.1/10
(She gave me a very long deep throated, sensual bbbj with lots of saliva stimulating. Slurp slurp sound were music to my ears. She also employed tongue licking & flicking technique on the tip & along my shaft. A pity she didn't made much eye contact during bbbj.)

Pussy Painting: 7.3/10
(She has very bushy & dark pussy. Her pussy not as nice as cherry's. Nonetheless I enjoyed the moment painting her oyster. Tasted a little bit salty. She responded to my tongueful with sexy moans. Her hands were all over my face, ears & hair. Her thighs clamped my cheeks tightly while her body jerked a few times. Seems like she enjoyed being painted down south hehe. Her sensitive areas are pussy surroundings, neck, arm pits & ears.)

FJ: 7.6/10
(Her pussy is quite tight. Entered her tight love hole in missionary. We frenched passionately like lovers in romance movies. We embraced & explored each other bodies. Cuddling and caressing intimately. She wrapped her arms around my neck while I pumped her continuously. She then attacked my neck, nipples & ears when I fucked her. I reciprocated & licked her neck, ears & nipples. We then switched to cow girl. Her riding skills is not bad. She moved up & down, front & back riding my dick like riding a horse. Very song to see such a pretty babe riding my cock. Soon I cannot tahan & cummed with a loud ah. She then collapsed on my body frenching me again. We stayed in that position for quite a while whisper sweet nothings in each others' ears. An awesome mind blowing natural sex I had!)

GFE: 7.8/10
(Very high Gfe & kc. Very xiao niao Yi ren. She speaks so gently & softly to me. Made my heart melts & wanna protect her. Very good conversationist. Lots of topics to chit chat. She looked into my eyes & pay 100% attention whenever I spoke. Showered me with tender loving care. )

RTF: Yes definitely for her pretty mixed blood exotic face & high Gfe cum kc. Had great chemistry with her. We can click well!

Note: Above ratings/descriptions were based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, individuals and sometimes luck.
Old 31-12-2014, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Happy New Year in advance to all bros!

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this thread.

Wishing you all a happy prosperous healthy 2015 filled with love peace and joy!
Old 01-01-2015, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang076 View Post
Went to 1429 . Pick xue er but not working

Pick yue er but not working

Okt recommend NANA

She come to this house ,dress in police uniform

Give good service
Write more in FR thread
Yue Er going back mid Jan.
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Old 01-01-2015, 09:47 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Actresses, Pop Idols, and Celebrities in Geylang

Some updates courtesy of slyer - Cherry (1649) - Elva Hsiao, Xiao Yan Zi (1649) - Sora Aoi

Note, in my opinion, they're still not the best among the newbies in 1649

There are still two more girls yet to debut at 1649 - yan zi and yoyo... and the sister house WH1619 have some December newbies as well - yu shan and another Xiao yan zi... wonder if anyone checked them out yet

Any updates from brothers on other "actresses" in the various houses?

All brothers, let me know if I missed anything or if any girls ORD and need to be removed from the list.

Thanks to all brothers for the updates to this list so far

========================================

NOTE: The list below is a rundown of mainly cat 150 PRC working girls who have been said by some to resemble actresses/singers/models and other female celebrities.
This is based on some individual opinions by various contributors to this forum, so please bear in mind that looks are subjective when referring to this list - this means you may find that your perspective on the girls may differ, and the difference may be great in some instances. So be prepared for disappointment.
This list is also open to all for contributions, so please feel free to add on.

0819 >>> anything new?

1429 >>> Yue Er - Vivian Hsu, Xue Er- Vivian Chow/Li Bing Bing

1606 >>> NaNa - Gillian Chung

1608 >>> Xiao Xiao - Elaine Cheah/Michelle Chia,

1612 >>> Amy - Nina Li Chi

1615 >>> Tong Tong - Vivian Lai

1617 >>> Jia Yao - Michelle Chong, Jia Yi - Selena Li Sze Wan, Jia Qi - Fan Bing Bing

1639 >>> Na Na - Yang Mi

1649 >>> Angel - Angelababy, Cherry - Elva Hsiao, Xiao Yan Zi - Sora Aoi

1651 >>> Ting Ting - Pamelyn Chee,

1654A >>> Ella - Ella@SHE/Selina@SHE/李丽珍,

WH1604 >>> Tian Tian - Vivian Lai/Ai Himeno/Michelle Chong, Anna - 范冰冰 / Fan Bing Bing

WH1606 >>> Man Man - Liu Yan

WH1612 >>> 06 Yu Guo - Michelle Chong, Ke Ke - Lee Yoo Ri

WH1615 >>> Linda - Michelle Chia, Xiao Xue - Tang Wei

WH1617 >>> Bao er - Felicia Chin, Jia Qi - Hebe S.H.E

WH1619 >>> Yan Yan - Da S

1803 >>> Siqi - Mai Sato, Strawberry (Chao Mei) - 洪百榕, Tao Zi - 陈雅伦/Ellen Chan, Bei Er - 蒙嘉慧 / Yoyo Mung

1805 >>> Money - Penny Tai

1809 >>> Tina - Phyllis Quek, Apple - Da Yuan/Silver Ang (younger version)/Feng Yuan Zhen, Fei Fei - tavia yeung 杨怡. Anna - Lynn Hung 熊黛林

1817 >>> Xiao Bu Dian - 李心潔

1856 >>> Model - Kate Pang, Mo Mo - Ann Poh

2033 >>> Anything new?

2038 >>> Anything new?

2040 >>> Xiao Yun - Priscelia Chen

2041 >>> Li Li - im ji hye, Emily - GEM邓紫琪, Bobbi - Ann Kok, Lisa - CL from 2NE1, Sasa - Zhang Ziyi/Christy Chung

2045 >>> any thing new?

2045A >>> anything new?

2047 >>> Jia Zhen - Cecilia Cheung, Jia Mei - GEM邓紫琪,

2058 >>> Anything new?

2062 >>> Jia Jia - Vivian Hsu, Xiao Xue - Kim Hyun Joo, Wen Wen - 范冰冰 /Fan Bing Bing

2062A >>> Yang Yang - Ai Shinozaki

24M13 >>> 03 (ling san) - Melody Chen

2831A >>> Anything new?

3033 >>> Tina - Carol Chen
Old 03-01-2015, 02:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 13
cimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to all
Re: Actresses, Pop Idols, and Celebrities in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Some updates courtesy of slyer - Cherry (1649) - Elva Hsiao, Xiao Yan Zi (1649) - Sora Aoi

Note, in my opinion, they're still not the best among the newbies in 1649

There are still two more girls yet to debut at 1649 - yan zi and yoyo... and the sister house WH1619 have some December newbies as well - yu shan and another Xiao yan zi... wonder if anyone checked them out yet

Any updates from brothers on other "actresses" in the various houses?

All brothers, let me know if I missed anything or if any girls ORD and need to be removed from the list.

Thanks to all brothers for the updates to this list so far

========================================

NOTE: The list below is a rundown of mainly cat 150 PRC working girls who have been said by some to resemble actresses/singers/models and other female celebrities.
This is based on some individual opinions by various contributors to this forum, so please bear in mind that looks are subjective when referring to this list - this means you may find that your perspective on the girls may differ, and the difference may be great in some instances. So be prepared for disappointment.
This list is also open to all for contributions, so please feel free to add on.

0819 >>> anything new?

1429 >>> Yue Er - Vivian Hsu, Xue Er- Vivian Chow/Li Bing Bing

1606 >>> NaNa - Gillian Chung

1608 >>> Xiao Xiao - Elaine Cheah/Michelle Chia,

1612 >>> Amy - Nina Li Chi

1615 >>> Tong Tong - Vivian Lai

1617 >>> Jia Yao - Michelle Chong, Jia Yi - Selena Li Sze Wan, Jia Qi - Fan Bing Bing

1639 >>> Na Na - Yang Mi

1649 >>> Angel - Angelababy, Cherry - Elva Hsiao, Xiao Yan Zi - Sora Aoi

1651 >>> Ting Ting - Pamelyn Chee,

1654A >>> Ella - Ella@SHE/Selina@SHE/李丽珍,

WH1604 >>> Tian Tian - Vivian Lai/Ai Himeno/Michelle Chong, Anna - 范冰冰 / Fan Bing Bing

WH1606 >>> Man Man - Liu Yan

WH1612 >>> 06 Yu Guo - Michelle Chong, Ke Ke - Lee Yoo Ri

WH1615 >>> Linda - Michelle Chia, Xiao Xue - Tang Wei

WH1617 >>> Bao er - Felicia Chin, Jia Qi - Hebe S.H.E

WH1619 >>> Yan Yan - Da S

1803 >>> Siqi - Mai Sato, Strawberry (Chao Mei) - 洪百榕, Tao Zi - 陈雅伦/Ellen Chan, Bei Er - 蒙嘉慧 / Yoyo Mung

1805 >>> Money - Penny Tai

1809 >>> Tina - Phyllis Quek, Apple - Da Yuan/Silver Ang (younger version)/Feng Yuan Zhen, Fei Fei - tavia yeung 杨怡. Anna - Lynn Hung 熊黛林

1817 >>> Xiao Bu Dian - 李心潔

1856 >>> Model - Kate Pang, Mo Mo - Ann Poh

2033 >>> Anything new?

2038 >>> Anything new?

2040 >>> Xiao Yun - Priscelia Chen

2041 >>> Li Li - im ji hye, Emily - GEM邓紫琪, Bobbi - Ann Kok, Lisa - CL from 2NE1, Sasa - Zhang Ziyi/Christy Chung

2045 >>> any thing new?

2045A >>> anything new?

2047 >>> Jia Zhen - Cecilia Cheung, Jia Mei - GEM邓紫琪,

2058 >>> Anything new?

2062 >>> Jia Jia - Vivian Hsu, Xiao Xue - Kim Hyun Joo, Wen Wen - 范冰冰 /Fan Bing Bing

2062A >>> Yang Yang - Ai Shinozaki

24M13 >>> 03 (ling san) - Melody Chen

2831A >>> Anything new?

3033 >>> Tina - Carol Chen
Bro, wonder how u guys get new girls update so fast, and even yet to debut u know how they look? Or pretty....?

These houses have mailing list or there is samsters hunter pack every week?

Min 5 and above exchange welcome

Upped list:
Ho-Lee; kingsle; joker88; slyer; wally888; hurricane888; bueatyhunter
Old 06-01-2015, 03:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -55 / Power: 0
defunct has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

WL : Ling Ling (Yvonne Lim / Vivian Lai)
House: L18H07
Home: Jiangxi
Ht/Wt: 157cm/42kg

Looks (8.4/10): This is my second time with Ling Ling and does she look even better now. The hair has grown longer and she lets the hair down so there’s really this x factor about her. She’s like some film starlet or magazine model. Different strokes for different folks, but in my opinion, she’s right up there with the best where GL Cat 150 is concerned. She’s the petite, sweet Yvonne Lim sort. I wouldn’t say she looks like Yvonne Lim… but she’ll be in the same category of look, that’s what I’m saying. Big eyes, sharp nose, petite sharp features, little lips, slim bod devoid of any fat.

Boobs (7/10): Definitely not your X movie GGG cup size but yields quite a handful to my touch and I love them perky. Her nipples are light in colour and quite sensitive and feels ‘young’ to suck at.

Bath (7.0/10): Didn’t bbbj me because I don’t like that but I think she obliges if you request. Customary gentle washing up of front and back and light fondling and caressing. Very good foreplay for what is to come.

Cat Bath (N.A): Again, not my favourite as I don’t like the smell of saliva so I always request for her to surface my nipples right away after some light kissing.

BBBJ (9.4/10): There is a difference between good service and good attitude. She has superb attitude in that the blowjob is done very slowly, very tenderly, with tongue flicking and licking at balls, shaft, underside, etc and mouth pumping action in the most tender way she must be sucking the cock of someone she loves or worships. It’s more than GFE. And when I’m on the verge… she comes up and starts sucking my nipples, licking, flicking, kissing, licking, very slowly, very tastefully done, very tenderly, lovingly, like she’s so fucking in love with you and you just cant take it anymore and she goes down again and the whole process is repeated four, five times until I really want to rape her by the time she asks if its ok to start…

FJ (9.0/10): Again, it’s not about professional service here but rather having intense passion. It’s not fucking. It’s making love. She accommodates all positions and moans like she means it, biting her lower lip to muffle her squeals and just when I can’t take it anymore, she allows me to stop and chats with me so I can go on some more after that. What a darling. Pussy is tight and warm and can feel her insides clenching my manhood. Boy what a feeling!

French (8.5/10): Very tender kisses and playful action inside. Very good to feel her small tongue playing against mine. A real darling. Does much to the overall experience to look at a young, sweet, pretty face and French it.

GFE (10/10): I mean seriously, sex with her was even more GFE than with my gf. That’s how awesome it is. Nice, long massage after that over my whole body. I felt so marinated and relaxed I didn’t want to check out.

She’s the only girl in the house and an excellent find, definitely my best in years.

RTF: YES. MANY TIMES!
Old 06-01-2015, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 15
Bimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of light

Tried : Xiao Yan Zi
She told me she from W1619. I think there are 2 Xiao Yan Zi

I think she really look like the Taiwan Yao yao with the big boobs!

Very pretty looks with porcelain white and very smooth skin. Boobs at least a C cup, soft but slight sag. But ok to me.

Very gf feel and does her bbbj slow and steady, slurping sound and concentrate more on the dickhead and occasion deep throat. Mesmerizing pair of eyes will be looking at you while doing her trade. Colorful contact lenses gives her a more seductive look!

FJ in various positions offered without hesitation. Very accommodating to what ever positions you fancy. Able to tighten her cunt muscles and the right time to make you feel you are banging a young school girl. I really like her very smooth skin, especially her back. So so smooth!

She will also give you the gf feel after the job by hugging and sleeping beside you as though she is your lover. A very good choice for everyone consideration.

Any bros who agree with me, don't mind up my points! Last FR I posted, I got zap and lost my power. And I don't know why? Haiz. Anyway, will continue to post and share experiences so every bros here can benefit! Cheers!
Old 27-01-2015, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
iamjonny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi I was wondering if there any Fiona Xie look alike?
Old 27-01-2015, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

most of the look alikes i see only like 20-30 resemblances (from a certain angle) so before any bros started flaming.. do read the disclaimer her.. haha
Old 31-01-2015, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 12
PrinceWilliam is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPrinceWilliam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone wanna signup with Uber and get $10 free ?

Try this : get.uber.com/invite/uberNewPromoSG
Old 01-02-2015, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
warresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant future

Got anyone look like sophia 王思佳? found her jin fap leh.
sibei 风骚

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 01-02-2015, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
a-Lad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the closest resemblance to 王思佳 I saw was ex 16w6 ZhenMei
Have not seen anyone like her recently
Old 01-02-2015, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
warresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by a-Lad View Post
the closest resemblance to 王思佳 I saw was ex 16w6 ZhenMei
Have not seen anyone like her recently
ya..i noe that one but i found her resemble more like kathy chow.
Old 20-02-2015, 11:48 AM
Samster

Happy Lunar New Year of the Goat everyone!

Any new actress updates?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1