The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-01-2015, 08:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 11
RetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to behold
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroBoss View Post
Bad experience

Karen (16 49)

Sop bath! Rub rub,

No licking no sucking ! Painful!!!

Three minutes into sex,roll eyes! Wtf Climax in stomach!

Free 100 plus drank halfway, pour out my drink and say she was hungry lapse time just 45minutes! Where is my 15 minutes bitch!

no rtf! For me!

Maybe she may be nice to you guys! Just my honest FR
Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
No problem, bro.

I like honest FR.

I know she is a rather temperamental gal.
Actually I dun think she speak french.
But so bros said she does.
Well, I dun know. Maybe I am wrong.

Happy bonking!
Ya bro, it's not like people want to ruin the livelihood of these girls but we are guys going for sex to kill our basic needs! Maslow! Then there are these girls who ruin the time and waste our hard earn money! Life is hard enough these girls need to have more of a service mindset rather then dictating where to do what! Like another fucking boss at work!
Old 25-01-2015, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

My fren just had Karen Ytd first slot I think. Din hear him complain much. Just tat her svc is pretty avg. Not sure about most details but no French but also cos my Fren no initiate . Bbbj quite long indeed . Tight pussy. Apart from tat dunno liao . Only says will rtf her as quite his type
Old 25-01-2015, 01:43 PM
Samster

RetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadOn View Post
My fren just had Karen Ytd first slot I think. Din hear him complain much. Just tat her svc is pretty avg. Not sure about most details but no French but also cos my Fren no initiate . Bbbj quite long indeed . Tight pussy. Apart from tat dunno liao . Only says will rtf her as quite his type
Bro, dont compare experience , depends on chemistry, mood, energy level of both parties, maybe if i go when the planets align things will be alot different. All bros, dont make judgement based purely on my experience! BUT really her attitude sux,
Old 25-01-2015, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Quote:
Bro, dont compare experience , depends on chemistry, mood, energy level of both parties, maybe if i go when the planets align things will be alot different. All bros, dont make judgement based purely on my experience! BUT really her attitude sux,
Agree. Now svc of the gals getting irregular as yrs go by. More n more feeling like waste of money if one dun get at least a proper svc. Maybe can consider cutting down bah
Old 25-01-2015, 04:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hanazawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Tried karen last friday, bad experience too. Attitude cmi compared to other wls from tt house.
Old 26-01-2015, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 20
RRR9 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRRR9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Yi Yi

I go to GL nearly every week but too lazy to write FR.

But I had a bad experience last week so I must share.

Name: yiyi
House: 1809
Looks: 6/10 Quite good from the side. Average look straight on.
Body: 4/10 Looks good sitting down. But after I picked her and she stood up. ....OMG I wanted to change my mind but feel bad about turning her down. 34D-28-36 162cm tall. Small tattoos front and back.
BJ: very brief about 5 min
FJ: doggy had fake moans. But like a dead fish after changing to missionary.
Old 26-01-2015, 11:37 PM
Samster

Re: Yi Yi

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR9 View Post
I go to GL nearly every week but too lazy to write FR.

But I had a bad experience last week so I must share.

Name: yiyi
House: 1809
Looks: 6/10 Quite good from the side. Average look straight on.
Body: 4/10 Looks good sitting down. But after I picked her and she stood up. ....OMG I wanted to change my mind but feel bad about turning her down. 34D-28-36 162cm tall. Small tattoos front and back.
BJ: very brief about 5 min
FJ: doggy had fake moans. But like a dead fish after changing to missionary.
Salute! Rather than let other people experience this pain for themselves , he decides to voice! A rare gem and rare shit both deserve a FR!
Old 27-01-2015, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 15
Bimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of light

I guess it is one man's meat is another's poison. I have sometimes written FRs. Sometimes I get rewarded by bros who appreciates and up my points. I have sometimes wondered why I got zapped for a honest report. Nevertheless, this forum is meant for sharing both the good and bad, so I will continue to share my experiences I have encountered! Happy choosing and huat ah!
Old 27-01-2015, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer View Post
I guess it is one man's meat is another's poison. I have sometimes written FRs. Sometimes I get rewarded by bros who appreciates and up my points. I have sometimes wondered why I got zapped for a honest report. Nevertheless, this forum is meant for sharing both the good and bad, so I will continue to share my experiences I have encountered! Happy choosing and huat ah!
Couldn't agree more! Bro don't worry about points and zaps, points & zaps don't increase the penis size or have any real monetary value to an individual! So what's points and zaps in a forum? We are all good.
Old 27-01-2015, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
A Refreshing & Spontaneous Sexxion ...

A Refreshing & Spontaneous Sexxion

WL Name - Le Le
Origin - Yunnan, PRC (According to her)
Age - 22 years young (According to her)
Height - 1.57 m (w/o heels)
Home Base - WH15
Misc Info - Debuted in Nov 2014. She has not much prior experience in the flesh except that she worked in KTV before. Most of the important basic skills were taught by her regular customers in Singapore.

Looks - 7.1/10

Not those outstandingly pretty type but demure, adorable, youngish and can pass off as a 19-20 years old lass who frequents to Bugis Junction type ... She has round sparkling eyes and button nose ... Nice kissable and smally lips ... She has smally face and long tress ... I agree with Dragonslay that she resembles our Media Corp veteran Artist, Zoe Tay but only at certain angle and up to 20-30% only. The Media Corp Artist has much sharper and higher nose bridge.

Bod - 6.9/10

Not tall and tummy protrusion was getting obvious ... Points given for her super smooth and fair body complexion ... She is slim and petite ...

Tits - 8.5/10

Awesome looking and natural C cupper frontal assets ... Areolas are 50 cts size and nipples are slightly bigger than pencil eraser which are pale brown in color ... They are firm and bouncy and yet felt tender to my touch ...

Pre-Shower Routine - 8.0/10

We engaged in mild to medium intensity of petting on the bed ... She seemed to like this segment alot and she can go on and on if I don't remind her that we need to shower ...

Shower Action - 7.2/10

She gave me a body2body soaping stimulation from my back to my front ... Not those intense level but good enough to bring on the fire within me ... She would also tits fuck me ... Shiokalicious!

Cat-Bath - 7.5/10

Good effort and lotsa time spent on this segment ... I enjoyed seeing a young lass mounted on top of me while sucking and licking all the erotic zones of my anatomy ... Good and natural effort!

AR - 7.6/10

Very well done even though she does not have solid prior experience. I was a little impressed to be honest. She employed the licking method with hand action on my dick, scrotum and perineum simultaneously ...

French Kissing - 8.0/10

Very spontaneous and non-lusty & non-aggressive french kissing style ... I enjoyed kissing this lass ... I liken that to kissing my real GF ...

BBBJ - 7.7/10

3/4 deep throated BBBJ ... Rather stimulating especially watching a young cutey engulfing the length of my penis into her smally mouth ... She constantly kept eye contact with me ... Was I mesmerized? Hmmm ...

FJ - 7.5/10

Very accommodating to my request for change in sex positions ... Her pussy was moist and tight ... It was a spontaneously interesting and refreshing fuck for me ... Go and try her at least once, and am sure you would understand where I am coming from ...

Attitude - 8.8/10

Cheerful, jovial and friendly ... I have nothing to fault her ... I am certainly impressed that she could pick up the important basic skills within two months into the job ... She must be thankful to those seasoned regulars of hers who gave her the necessary pointers ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 28-01-2015, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 20
RRR9 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRRR9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Couldn't agree more! Bro don't worry about points and zaps, points & zaps don't increase the penis size or have any real monetary value to an individual! So what's points and zaps in a forum? We are all good.
I don't care at all about my points. I just want to share the facts and my experience.
Old 28-01-2015, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 13
cimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to all

The 2045 old ap bei bei left.

The okt went around telling bro didnt have a chance to see bei bei before that other of his sitting girls are bei bei. Very unscrupulous to earn Bros money.
Pls DO NOT fell for his trap.

Sharing becos I do not wish to have my fellow brow waste $150. This okt is also very unethical to earn. Going to boycott 2045.

Friendly reminder, bro can't disagree but don't flame.

Min 5 and above exchange welcome

Upped list:
Ho-Lee; kingsle; joker88; slyer; wally888; hurricane888; bueatyhunter
Old 29-01-2015, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
tommylim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tommy & I went to L16w15 one evening after we had dinner nearby GL a few days ago. This was our first time at this house.
I asked for LeLe & my good friend Tommy asked for An Qi but both girls were busy so had to wait. Finally LeLe came & we went up to the room upstairs..a bit run down & the place quite old unlike those in 1651 & 2062 which are quite new.
LeLe' s overall service was just so so...cannot paint, cannot suck her nipples..she said very itchy....only allowed a bit of kissing on her lips....no frenching. I feel sian already this cannot ..that cannot. So no mood and we finished the session within 35 mins. 1 time is enough no RTF.

But Tommy had a great time with An Qi ...no wonder I saw him smiling when he came down after he finished. I was told Anqi can speak French very well...gfe also very high. So Anqi is the star in this house. I will go back and look for her soon.

Thanks Bro Tommy for allowing me to use his pc. I forgot my password ...so have to rely on Tommy.
Old 31-01-2015, 06:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mich deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

RTF FR on SiSi

Went to 1431 with a friend and picked Sisi again

face: 8/10 , girl next door looks, round face, a big pair of beautiful double eye lid eyes, thin lips, great smile. I was deeply attracted to her

body: 7/10 she is about 160cm, big B+ on her small frame, smooth skin, no tattoos and a good firm butt

shower: 7/10 normal and good, a lot of action and talk between us

catbath: 8/10, start from back, then switch to 69, she has unique looking, pink pussy

French Kiss - 8/10, deeply and non stop, maybe because I RFT her 3 times

bbbj: 7/10 slow and deepthroat, strong suction, but can be better base on my standard

AR: 9/10 awesome & solid part, one of the best AR I ever had. Her tongue really insert the ass, nice feeling during poking and drilling. I really enjoy this 5 minutes section.

FJ: 8/10 her pussy was tight and warm, we start with missionary, cowgirl then doggie, finish as CIM.

RTF: YES
Old 03-02-2015, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 10
lhmaaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylhmaaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

A Hidden Treasure Not To Be Missed

WL: Yoyo
House: 1654A
Origin: Hubei
Height: 163 cm
Weight: 48 kg
Debut: August 2014

Have not seen this pretty SYT for a while. Thought she has gone home. So glad to see her around again. Same excellent experience as before that I cannot resist to share.

Looks (8.5/10): She has a girl next door face, pure, no WL feel, just a little bit of makeup, very natural, definitely a pretty girl. Her sweet smile comes with dimple on her face, very amiable. Fair and fine skin, long black hair, 163 cm coupled with a pair of sexy long legs, together with seductive curves, not a single gram of excessive fat, a perfect body,

Boobs (7/10): B+ enhanced cup, beautiful shape, pink nipples on the peak of a pair of fair and fine boobs look very sexy. Cannot wait to lick.

Shower (8/10): Starts with gentle frenching, then wash in details my front, followed by my back. Her thigh slides between my legs from behind, with her hand massaging my dick. Turns me around and starts hugging me firmly in her arms deep frenching me. She moans while frenching. I feel electricity over my body. This action makes my dick hot and hard already.
After washing away the soap, cat bath starts from my back. Her soft tongue comes with touching licking. Her strong suction is comparable to Lulu. Then further down to the first round of AR, very comfortable. Then, it comes to my front, with detailed licking & nipple sucking, followed by BBBJ. She has good BBBJ skills with suction power just at the right level. It is very tempting watching from above the pretty face below sucking and swallowing my dick while sexy moaning. I feel like going to heaven already.

Cat Bath (8/10): She moans while cat bathing, very seductive. She starts from my ears, my back, ass, and legs. Touching feels in some area. Again, her strong suction is Lulu's level. Then second round of AR, what a hard working girl! Then my front, her body lies all over me, just like she is all mine. 48 kg is just right. She closes her eyes and starts deep frenching me again. Oh dear, this baby is all mine now. She then moves down, sucks my nipples and does cat bath over my front body. She moans while licking.

BBBJ (8.5 / 10): She has very good BBBJ skills with suction power just right, very comfortable. After blowing for a while, she slowly turns her body and moves her pussy in front of my face in 6-9 position, very seductive & fresh pussy scene. Cannot wait but start painting straight away. She moans and I quickly feel her slippery juice coming on my happy tongue. .

Painting (8.5 / 10): Her pussy hair is nicely trimmed and good looking. Pussy is fresh and juicy. Painting should not be missed. .

AR (9/10): The most unexpected AR experience in my life, when BBBJ, she suddenly lifts my legs in the air and gives me the third round of AR. Oh dear, I go to heaven again. AR lover, how can we miss this SYT?

FJ (8.5 / 10): After all the above, my dick is already 100% ready to fuck. We start in cow girl, a few half in, a few deeply in to the end of her tunnel, wonderful. She licks my nipple and frenches me while riding. We then turn to doggy style, finally in missionary. We french like burning with my lower body keeps banking her pussy. She is very accommodating. She moans until I come. Feel like saying "please take me". We finish with sweat all over our body. She seems to enjoy as well since I feeI her pussy still contracting while I stay a while inside before pulling out. .

Frenching (9/10): She closes her eyes while frenching passionately. Looking at her pretty face while frenching with her little soft tongue make me not wanted to stop frenching her.

Attitude (9/10): Very accommodating attitude with sincere smiling in the whole process.

GFE (9/10): Feel like she is saying "I am all yours, please take me", very strong GFE.

RTF: 100% for sure.

This is my first FR. I don't know how to post as a new FR. Therefore, have to use the Reply function. Sorry for that.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1