The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2015, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
roinky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Girls in 1654A

Any bro can tell me what time they open for business?
Old 07-02-2015, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roinky View Post
11.45 am open door but business open officially at 12 noon daily
Old 07-02-2015, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
11.45 am open door but business open officially at 12 noon daily
In the hey days queue start at 1115
Old 07-02-2015, 01:32 PM
Samster

Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
In the hey days queue start at 1115
U la caused us queue at 1115 as u are there queueing at 11 am still dare to bring up
Old 07-02-2015, 01:50 PM
Samster

saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
U la caused us queue at 1115 as u are there queueing at 11 am still dare to bring up
Becos I learnt it the hard way lor
One time I go at 1145 even on Sunday got to wait 2 hours for LL
Old 07-02-2015, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
But nowadays no one worth the queue liao sigh
Old 07-02-2015, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Why u no more darlings to up in GL? I drop a good recommendation u din try recently sigh...
Old 07-02-2015, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Why u no more darlings to up in GL? I drop a good recommendation u din try recently sigh...
Which one? 1807 or 1817?
Old 07-02-2015, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 10
lhmaaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylhmaaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I queued before shop open once just for experience when Lulu, Nana, YiYi were there. Honestly, it is quite hot standing outside as no ventilation, at that time, the queue was more than 10 people when the shop open
Old 07-02-2015, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ask gwee he knows who I been upping
Old 07-02-2015, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 14
Submarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

WL: Xiao Niu
House: 1654A
Origin: Guangxi
Height: 160cm
Weight: 45kg
Debut: May 2014

Rtfed Xniu few time already.. But never write a FR to support her. Therefore is time for me to post and... please forgave my English level may be hard time for some bros to understand.

Looks (8.5/10): She is not super pretty, sometime I think she look better with lighter make up. Her look remind me of retired AP Miko. Xniu look much better if she smiles. She has a wicked kinda smile....will growth on u.

Boobs (8.5/10): B+/C cup real!!! beautiful shape, palm color almost colorless nipples. Her boobs are in between firm and soft type. Perfect to suck and lick... All u can eat like buffet.

Shower (8/10): Her services starts at the moment when the door shut.. She will jump on me and give me one round of Frenching before leading me to shower room. Her style is wild type and really will turn me on. Her shower is detail just like other 54a gal and never short cut.

Cat Bath (8/10): She is playful many patterns.. All I need to do is lie flat and enjoy. She will lick my whole body from head to toe(almost lol). While she is doing her Catbath.. I am busy to play with her melons.. Her body also tone type with no extra fat.. One thing need to mention is her HJ with just enough baby oil.. Few time I need to stop her jerking me cos I almost cum. Her hands skill remind me of retire Jessie few year back.... Senior bros here must try... Miss the good old days

BBBJ (9/ 10): Xniu is sauna trained.. Been working in Dongguan before. She will suck slowly sometime will change to fast turbo charge with deep throat. I CIM her once and her will continue to blow until my dick turn soft.

Painting (8.5 / 10): 69 is a must try!!! No smell and I found her love juice quite sweet and she enjoy being painted! Add point to her!

AR (--/10): bros know me well know I am not a AR lover! I am a boobs man.. But of course AR is SOP for Most 54a gal.. If want just request and she will please U!

FJ (8.8/10): She is skillful.. Even will lead me and discover new poses. She also light enough, so I carry her to fuck around. Don't miss out to doggie her in front her mirror.. She will moan like no tomorrow.

Frenching (9/10): Xniu is a natural Frencher.. Her tongue is soft and narrow type. Anytime anywhere she will french U like long lose lovers

Attitude (9.5/10): She is service queen! 服務王. Hard to find nowadays in GL. She said will try to stay 2 year therefore she will give 100% to all bros.

GFE (9/10): I am not her lover or sinker but she still spend a lot time to chat with me after service. She is a good friend and perfect sex partner for me.

RTF: already did like 10 time and still counting.
Old 08-02-2015, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 20
Herich is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHerich is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by roinky View Post
Go early at 1145am lor. The best service always go to the first few customers of the WL especially if they are angpai. Not easy to maintain service with non stop streaming in of clients.
Old 08-02-2015, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submarineking View Post

Painting (8.5 / 10): 69 is a must try!!! No smell and I found her love juice quite sweet and she enjoy being painted! Add point to her!
Sounds good bro...best YONI of 54A...
Old 08-02-2015, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 10
lhmaaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylhmaaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Becos I learnt it the hard way lor
One time I go at 1145 even on Sunday got to wait 2 hours for LL
In fact, one should not go at 11:45 because of the queue. May need to wait until the queue is cleared. 1-3 pm seems to be less jammed as the first queue is cleared while the afternoon traffic has not yet arrived.
Old 08-02-2015, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submarineking View Post
House: 1654A
Origin: Guangxi
Height: 160cm
Weight: 45kg
Debut: May 2014

Rtfed Xniu few time already.. But never write a FR to support her. Therefore is time for me to post and... please forgave my English level may be hard time for some bros to understand.

Looks (8.5/10): She is not super pretty, sometime I think she look better with lighter make up. Her look remind me of retired AP Miko. Xniu look much better if she smiles. She has a wicked kinda smile....will growth on u.

Boobs (8.5/10): B+/C cup real!!! beautiful shape, palm color almost colorless nipples. Her boobs are in between firm and soft type...
I agree she looks better with lighter make up.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1