The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2012, 01:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold
Re: Lor 8 H66G

Stepped in saw 6 to 7 girls except G1. then OKT say G2 not bad, tits are real, and bla bla bla....and then after he finished, I said i want G1....the girls heard me and went " knn....want G1 again , sian liao lah..."or something to that effect seems like G1 still very popular even though she leaving soon.
Old 25-07-2012, 08:21 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
Stepped in saw 6 to 7 girls except G1. then OKT say G2 not bad, tits are real, and bla bla bla....and then after he finished, I said i want G1....the girls heard me and went " knn....want G1 again , sian liao lah..."or something to that effect seems like G1 still very popular even though she leaving soon.
Any idea when she is leaving? Want to try her before she ORD.
Old 26-07-2012, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 14
tsuna7 is a splendid one to beholdtsuna7 is a splendid one to beholdtsuna7 is a splendid one to beholdtsuna7 is a splendid one to beholdtsuna7 is a splendid one to beholdtsuna7 is a splendid one to beholdtsuna7 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
Any idea when she is leaving? Want to try her before she ORD.
Leaving on 15aug properly 14 Aug not working liao.. Dam she is the best in GFE and her FJ also v good.. Boobs also big for her size..
Old 26-07-2012, 12:14 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 0
TonyLeung is a name known to allTonyLeung is a name known to allTonyLeung is a name known to allTonyLeung is a name known to allTonyLeung is a name known to allTonyLeung is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuna7 View Post
Leaving on 15aug properly 14 Aug not working liao.. Dam she is the best in GFE and her FJ also v good.. Boobs also big for her size..
I always try to give her the Best BFE everytime i visit her.... is that why she likes me ?
Old 26-07-2012, 01:42 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuna7 View Post
Thanks..... will try to meet her before her ORD. Hope dun kenna standby this weekend. I can only go during the weekends cos my unit all stay in one.
Old 26-07-2012, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 25
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
L8H66G; G1 Jeap

Just returned L8H66G; G1 Jeap. OKT confirms G1 going back LOS in 2 weeks.

Had a very sextisfying session with G1 - great frenching, hugs and kisses, fingering, high GFE / good chemistry. Told her (again) she is very cute. Her reply: "Cute better than beautiful !!" Wishing her all the best back in LOS. Said goodbye to her.

G1 will be missed - my best WL in Geylang/Petain/JB (for 2012) - in my highly recommended list. Time for regulars to say goodbyes. Difficult to find an equivalent replacement.

Wishing all a nice day
. Cheers.
Old 26-07-2012, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 12
FireB deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFireB deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hello bro

this house open at 1 pm right ?

read all the FR like G1 very hard to get

need to go early
Old 26-07-2012, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
matrix1984 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the previous time i visit G1, they juz open and she just finished lunch lol
Old 27-07-2012, 01:52 AM
Samster

Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold
Re: L8H66G; G1 Jeap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
Just returned L8H66G; G1 Jeap. OKT confirms G1 going back LOS in 2 weeks.

Had a very sextisfying session with G1 - great frenching, hugs and kisses, fingering, high GFE / good chemistry. Told her (again) she is very cute. Her reply: "Cute better than beautiful !!" Wishing her all the best back in LOS. Said goodbye to her.

G1 will be missed - my best WL in Geylang/Petain/JB (for 2012) - in my highly recommended list. Time for regulars to say goodbyes. Difficult to find an equivalent replacement.

Wishing all a nice day
. Cheers.
G1 is really special, at least to me. I am a seasoned cheongster but i am still being sold by her!
after visiting her a few times, she knows what you like and actually tailor the service to your liking. with that killer boobs and cute looks, she don't really have to try very hard to make you like her.

she don't have to put on an act or sweet talk / stroke your ego like saying your cock is very big, firece in bed , handsome, etc.... she's like just being herself....maybe that's all an act... but i think men like that..

my sessions with her has always been fun and she gets naturally wet all the time.......maybe she is just a horny girl....
Old 27-07-2012, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 12
FireB deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFireB deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix1984 View Post
thank you bro
Old 27-07-2012, 03:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
elvislim is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
geylang lor 29

pretty prc , 31, call mei zhi, kindly mention introduce by cab driver FA GE.
Old 05-08-2012, 02:04 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 0
TonyLeung is a name known to allTonyLeung is a name known to allTonyLeung is a name known to allTonyLeung is a name known to allTonyLeung is a name known to allTonyLeung is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix1984 View Post
I think she likes me....it was quite emotional fuck , or should i say love making when i visited her recently that i almost wanted to do her RAW and I thought she wanted it too.....for awhile i didn't think of her as a prostitute anymore and forgot about the risks .

does anyone of her regulars have the same feeling as me? if so, at least i know it's just my wishful thinking.
Old 10-08-2012, 01:00 AM
Samster

regulars of G1 , have you done your goodbye fuck ?

I have done mine...good as usual. my sessions with her were always slightly different and that makes things interesting for me and her i guess.

it's quite difficult to get these cat 50 girls wet and the sure way to do it is to paint them. however, i ever paint some girls who can't even get wet this way. I would simply lose interest .

G1 never fails to get wet with my painting and she can get really wet.

This time i thought i would do something different. we were mucking around as usual and then she sat up to take some water to drink. I went and set behind her hugging her from behind.then i started kissing her neck , caressing her breasts and she turned around and we frenched each other. she seems to be enjoying it at this position giving out soft moan.

She moved her hand to the back and start stroking my cock and asked me if i feel shiok....of cos shiok lah....and then reach for her clitoris and vagina and start caressing. She gave out soft moans while i give her clit some massage. I reach lower and feel that it's still quite dry , even though she seems to be enjoying it. I didn't give up and continue fingering her vagina with soft touches. after about 5 mins, i went deeper and can feel some wetness... wow so fast. Quite a feat for me to finger a cat 50 girl who is going to ORD to wetness... or maybe she is just horny one.

I continue fingering her and more and more juices started to flow and moans become louder.... i know she is not faking her enjoyment when the juices flow non stop and her vagina clamping onto my fingers.. It's damn erotic foreplay ....and seeing how much she enjoys herself really makes my day.

Well, that's the highlight of this session.
Old 12-08-2012, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Abbadon is Cool - loads of Potential

I'm a fan of G1 also didn't know got so many G1 fans here haha.. she will surely be missed.

As always i was never disappointed with her service. i will miss the cuddling the most i guess hehe.
Old 12-08-2012, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbadon View Post
I'm a fan of G1 also didn't know got so many G1 fans here haha.. she will surely be missed.

As always i was never disappointed with her service. i will miss the cuddling the most i guess hehe.
I think she knows many of her fans like cuddling. so whenever i hug and cuddle her when i went there, she will say "let's just cuddle , no sex"... we always end up having sex cos i always make her until she very wet cannot tahan.... she simply amazing....after here for so long her juices still free flowing........

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1