The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2012, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold
Re: Lor 8 H66G

Is no. 12 the new ang pai ??? now that G1 is gone.......

Old 17-08-2012, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1687 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future
Re: L8H66G; G1 Jeap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
G1 is really special, at least to me. I am a seasoned cheongster but i am still being sold by her!
after visiting her a few times, she knows what you like and actually tailor the service to your liking. with that killer boobs and cute looks, she don't really have to try very hard to make you like her.

she don't have to put on an act or sweet talk / stroke your ego like saying your cock is very big, firece in bed , handsome, etc.... she's like just being herself....maybe that's all an act... but i think men like that..

my sessions with her has always been fun and she gets naturally wet all the time.......maybe she is just a horny girl....
Aiya .... I am slow liao.

So many people say until G1 ... 天上有,地下无 ... but too bad .. I too slow liao. *sigh*

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 17-08-2012, 07:50 PM
Samster

Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold
Re: L8H66G; G1 Jeap

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
Aiya .... I am slow liao.

So many people say until G1 ... 天上有,地下无 ... but too bad .. I too slow liao. *sigh*
started talking about her since about 3 months ago....so actually plenty of time to go and try.

looks wise she may not appeal to everyone.. if not for the recommendation here by bro K, i would not have pick her when i was there.

i wanted a nice natural c cupper and got more than i asked for. other than being quite short, her figure is actually very good. nicely shaped natural boobs and also perky bouncy butt. very proportionate body.

i have been trying to find a replacement but all CMI in terms of personality and figure ... physically havent found one like hers .... hope her regulars who know someone else with her physique can recommend me....

ANyone try G12? May go and sample soon but need FR first....don't want to waste money
Old 18-08-2012, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 15
letian32 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterletian32 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterletian32 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

if just for comparison purposes....H66G G1 Vs H66 G22 who fares better in terms of boobs ; figures ; service ; looks ; and maybe to spice things up tightness...
Old 19-08-2012, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by letian32 View Post
if just for comparison purposes....H66G G1 Vs H66 G22 who fares better in terms of boobs ; figures ; service ; looks ; and maybe to spice things up tightness...
saw h66G22 just now , face not really my type leh....didnt see the whole body...

but i really cannot comment on other aspects of G22 of H66 cos haven't try her before. but if she has the figure and boobs of G1 of H66G , I don't mind trying....
Old 13-10-2012, 03:04 AM
Samster

Ever since G1 left, haven't try any other girls here. Stepped into the house earlier and one girl saw me at the entrance and say to me G1 go back thailand liao..... didn't know this girl been beoing me whenever i go to H66G
Old 18-10-2012, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9434 / Power: 19
Wu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ever since G1 left, haven't try any other girls here. Stepped into the house earlier and one girl saw me at the entrance and say to me G1 go back thailand liao..... didn't know this girl been beoing me whenever i go to H66G
Bro.. Hoh seh leow lor.. What are you waiting for?
Btw which girl is that.. Just curious want to know only
Old 21-10-2012, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 12
KCisBad is one of the Best!KCisBad is one of the Best!KCisBad is one of the Best!

Wads up bros.

Went down to H66G just now.

G7 name = ? DIdnt ask, she like dont want to talk but later i found out her england not good.
Age = 25
Duration = 3 months in singapore
Looks = SYT
Boobs = B, 10/10, not the biggest but the best i ever seen and felt.

Bath = SOP
Cat bath = 9
bj = 7/10
Frenching = NOT ALLOWED
Painting = NOT ALLOWED
FJ = 6/10
HJ = 7/10 but train her to 8/10
GFE = 0
RTF = If others not around

Walk in, try to start conversation but was really difficult, i've met others whose english is not good but they still can connect with you, you can tell the attitude. But she like give you the feeling she dont like you like that, i was thinking can change girl? lol.. Cos no point if get this kind of treatment or feeling, how to high like that. I dont like the feeling like i force someone.

I saw outside at the OKT table, i wanted g26 or g12 but they both working, then i look at the tank, got G7 SYT thats why i call her.
But i never take g26 b4, i just told OKT, hmmm i want g26 then he told me must wait, then i take g7, then later it caused an uprise in the tank..

Shock me, the girls all were like shouting at me, WHY YOU PICK 7, YOU 26 one, WHY TAKE HER NOW?!! HUH! HUH!. lol. wah i chua tio.
Then G7 room is upstairs, i walk straight towards her pass the stairs, then she shout at me, NO YOU COME HERE. wah so fierce.

Okay now back to the room. Just very hard to communicate and connect with her.
After bath, she ask me lie down, then she just start cat bath.
Good cat bath in the sense she really slurp, can hear, and she purposely spill her saliva on my body i think, it was dripping down my body to the bed. lol.

Then she put cap then she ride me. When i move she press me down like she pain, so i let her do the moving.
When she is on top, i was in pain! lol. Now i know why they say grinding.
She wasnt ridding she was grinding me, she move forward and backwards and there was a click, like your bones crack that sound. It WAS MY FREAKING DICK.

Then her turn to lie down, then i missionary. I was smiling at her, she say "WHY YOU SMILE" wah, i like abit no mood sia. I think she no self esteem.

Then i cannot cum out like that already so i say ok use hand.
Then she just sat there and use hand, so i train her, ask her to cat bath and use hand. Then i ask her to grip harder, i dont know about u guys but i like the grip to be super hard.

Then came already, she bathe 1st then i bathe, then she read her book for a while while i change thhen i left.

On the way down, walking down the stairs i turn around and said bye, then i didnt see the ceiling, if not i will bend down then i hit the ceiling with my head. I think i 1.80-1.90, so if you around that hight, becareful ur head. hahah
THen she laugh. That was the only time i saw her so happy, she is sadistic man. Happy only when ppl in pain. Nowonder she crack my dick.

Anyways, the highlight is her boobs for me. I just love her's.
Old 21-10-2012, 11:56 PM
Samster

KCisBad is one of the Best!KCisBad is one of the Best!KCisBad is one of the Best!

No one tried this hse recently??
Old 26-10-2012, 01:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCisBad View Post
No one tried this hse recently??
any beauties in this house to recommend?
Old 26-10-2012, 02:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffun161 View Post
any beauties in this house to recommend?
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. But there are 2 that the OKT recommend and 1 look u can tell they look different from the rest.

G26 and G12

One of them OKT say is model the figure. Tall also.
Old 26-10-2012, 03:28 AM
Samster

wah here really like ghost town.

No one here.

Since 21st i posted my FR no one go there meh?
And not much action in this thread.

So boring..
Old 26-10-2012, 11:44 PM
Samster

ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future
Wink G12

tried G12, C cups natural (i think should be bigger than C-cup), CBJ, french, service quite good, easy to chat and communication, sweet personality. worth the $. she cum during doggie position, quite fun. RTF: yes, but want to try other gems first hope that helps, brother

Quote:
started talking about her since about 3 months ago....so actually plenty of time to go and try.

ANyone try G12? May go and sample soon but need FR first....don't want to waste money
Old 27-10-2012, 12:01 AM
Samster

Re: G12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffun161 View Post
tried G12, C cups natural (i think should be bigger than C-cup), CBJ, french, service quite good, easy to chat and communication, sweet personality. worth the $. she cum during doggie position, quite fun. RTF: yes, but want to try other gems first hope that helps, brother
G12 is it the 1st floor her room?
And her boobs is big one, natural. If so then i tried b4.

But i forgot is 26 or 12.

OKT say model figure.
and she quite tall also.
Cheerful as well.
Old 27-10-2012, 12:22 AM
Samster

Re: G12

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCisBad View Post
G12 is it the 1st floor her room?
And her boobs is big one, natural. If so then i tried b4.

But i forgot is 26 or 12.

OKT say model figure.
and she quite tall also.
Cheerful as well.
Yes, same description. She looks cute too. Eager ti learn chinese
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1