The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2015, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold
Re: L18H18 - FRs & Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
Bro....move on....no point find her again....too many wls to screw...
Exactly. When the girl start playing with your emotions, that is the warning sign asking you to move on unless u also want to play along. If you cant see that coming, then sorry u kena gong tao. No need to justify she did this, give her a chance bla bla....

Go read the classic thread on all this tirak bullshit ....search for suterrak1099 lol
Old 17-01-2015, 03:26 PM
Samster

Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by newen View Post
yes thank you brotoofast for your empathetic views, that's why i don't want to do things overboard。just sharing my experiences and not her identity, nor spread rumours or false FR about her.
we are men, 出来玩就要玩得起。玩不起,就退场 and not be a sore loser. they never force you to give extra, everything is 你情我愿。
there is no right nor wrong, the only wrong is feelings cum out instead of just sperm.

some bro here said if you are laojiao you won't kena this, laojiao or not, maybe he thinks i am trying to haolian or brag i am a laojiao. but be it laojiao or sinjiao, we are only human, and human has emotions.

my previous long post was just to share about how emotions can bring us unhappiness, and don't blame the girl coz she is just here to earn money for a better life back.

when i went back to her this week, i didn't touch her anywhere just do what i need and released, then just shower and leave the room without saying anything. i guess that was good enough. she still did things top notched professionally, just that it was all silent and she didn't look at me. i don't blame her. i took it as a closure.

if you find the roti prata of a particular hawker yummy, you will return if you feel like eating prata. you don't need the prata seller to be your lover. 食色性也。
You sound like that loser suteerak1099... Are you a reborn ? Lol the old birds in this forum will know..go start a new thread if you want to share tirak shit

Last edited by Cyberspace Nerd; 17-01-2015 at 03:49 PM.
Old 17-01-2015, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 20
newen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
Exactly. When the girl start playing with your emotions, that is the warning sign asking you to move on unless u also want to play along. If you cant see that coming, then sorry u kena gong tao. No need to justify she did this, give her a chance bla bla....

Go read the classic thread on all this tirak bullshit ....search for suterrak1099 lol
Heartfelt thanks for your teachings.
Old 17-01-2015, 04:57 PM
Samster

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...t=suteerak1099

Go read the above thread for all the tirak shit. What this newen experience can be read there .....and this newen is exactly like the loser suteerak. Dont believe go n read lol.

If you have fallen out with the girl and seen her true colors, u stop visiting her. Period. Dont call yourself a laojiao cheongster if u cant even leave her. There are plenty of prata seller , you dont go back when he serve you shit.
Old 17-01-2015, 05:04 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newen View Post
yes thank you brotoofast for your empathetic views, that's why i don't want to do things overboard。just sharing my experiences and not her identity, nor spread rumours or false FR about her.
we are men, 出来玩就要玩得起。玩不起,就退场 and not be a sore loser. they never force you to give extra, everything is 你情我愿。
there is no right nor wrong, the only wrong is feelings cum out instead of just sperm.

some bro here said if you are laojiao you won't kena this, laojiao or not, maybe he thinks i am trying to haolian or brag i am a laojiao. but be it laojiao or sinjiao, we are only human, and human has emotions.

my previous long post was just to share about how emotions can bring us unhappiness, and don't blame the girl coz she is just here to earn money for a better life back.

when i went back to her this week, i didn't touch her anywhere just do what i need and released, then just shower and leave the room without saying anything. i guess that was good enough. she still did things top notched professionally, just that it was all silent and she didn't look at me. i don't blame her. i took it as a closure.

if you find the roti prata of a particular hawker yummy, you will return if you feel like eating prata. you don't need the prata seller to be your lover. 食色性也。
you went to find her and never touch her? Like this u as well stay home Pcc better. Pay money already and dun touch at all, need to so toture anot? Whole geylang only gt one WL?
Old 18-01-2015, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
ahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyboiiii View Post
you went to find her and never touch her? Like this u as well stay home Pcc better. Pay money already and dun touch at all, need to so toture anot? Whole geylang only gt one WL?
Let's focus back to our FR on 1818 ladiesss

Anyone know if there's 80/40mins in this house?
Old 18-01-2015, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1377 / Power: 15
Mr Romeo has much to be proud ofMr Romeo has much to be proud ofMr Romeo has much to be proud ofMr Romeo has much to be proud ofMr Romeo has much to be proud ofMr Romeo has much to be proud ofMr Romeo has much to be proud ofMr Romeo has much to be proud ofMr Romeo has much to be proud ofMr Romeo has much to be proud of

Same old story repeated many times. Guy rtf wl many times. Wl started to address guy from Ah Hia (brother) to tirak. Wl started to show pictures on handphone of family members. Father sick, mother die, brother and sister study. Need money. Father don't know wl working on this line and so on. Wl sms to tirak "miss you". Guy want to go oversea and wl asked guy to buy branded stuff. Wl said "I will pay you". Of course, guy will not accept the money from wl. Guy bought expensive handbag for wl. Wl very happy. Wl gave guy from water to Milo drink, fruit and food. Wl tell guy "I give you special only". Guy in cloud 9. Beauty trap. One of the fat old uncle from Lor 18 also tell me of his similar experience with his ex-Thai girlfriend in his younger days. He is now happily married to a Singaporean and with children. His advice to me is "play play is okay". Married them, the likely outcome is financial loss and emotional pain. Take care brother.
Old 18-01-2015, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
Yah man. Some guys ... small head shiok liao .. big head cannot think.
No choice kena a girl if the guy see liao in love and if (i says if not saying she is giving) she give raw sure his cock thinks not his brain... Some ladies are good they use raw as bait to fake KC many men ... Bottomlines we must pretend no money or money not enug if lady genuine will hard pain for us and won't ask us to buy bags and expensive gifts i always use this to
Test ladies lol... Some ladies pretty smart cookies even this ploy by me can't filter fake love i use another ploy said cash flow bad business no good ask laides for Loans she pity u and love she will Loan u money and of course i take and return $$$ back to her by the times she pass the test i am not 小白脸 don't use woman money ...
Old 18-01-2015, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 16
arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
lucky boy u... let me ask her to repeat your encounter on me
So how bro? Did you experience the same thing? Haha. I'm curious whether is it she really horny that day
Old 18-01-2015, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 16
arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboi123 View Post

Don't think so man. This house is like $50/20min. Ask the golden hair ah beng outside, he's quite friendly.
Old 19-01-2015, 07:25 AM
Samster

Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
G19 also ask me don't bonk her house mates especially those whom she doesn't like I Bo chup still bonk other girls. When I rtf her she didn't ask anything abt it. So don't worry la. If we r faithful to one wl might as well faithful to own wife or gf. Y still come out steal eat?
Damn g19 also ask me the same requests she like me I sticked out my tongue and show her she pinched and said "Jin jin" i crack my brain and think then those who booked her 3-4 sessions are who to her is it husband
Old 20-01-2015, 08:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 974 / Power: 20
geelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to behold

What time this hse open
Old 20-01-2015, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Damn g19 also ask me the same requests she like me I sticked out my tongue and show her she pinched and said "Jin jin" i crack my brain and think then those who booked her 3-4 sessions are who to her is it husband
Wah, you damn good lor. From PRC to Thai to everything else in between. Woot.
Old 20-01-2015, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Wah, you damn good lor. From PRC to Thai to everything else in between. Woot.
Me makan all but preferred fair skin nia ...
Old 22-01-2015, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboi123 View Post

here $50 is ard 20 mins.. 25 mins tops.. so 40 mins should be $100
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1