The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 22-01-2015, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L20H45 - House of Honey

Sad to hear that Bei Bei has departed before I could get her out of my system ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 23-01-2015, 01:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Surprised this slutty gem Bei Bei is gone so fast. I was lucky to have tried her twice, was such a wild bang. The first time was especially hot with her in her sexy OL uniform which stripped out to only her bra. Didn't last too long in the GL scene, probably one of those bao-ed. Even faster than the legendary Jiaxuan 2047
Old 23-01-2015, 01:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Sad to hear that Bei Bei has departed before I could get her out of my system ...
Bro I already drop a big hint on my post 25 dec 2014 to indicate this departure

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2537
Old 23-01-2015, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: L20H45 - House of Honey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
Surprised this slutty gem Bei Bei is gone so fast. I was lucky to have tried her twice, was such a wild bang. The first time was especially hot with her in her sexy OL uniform which stripped out to only her bra. Didn't last too long in the GL scene, probably one of those bao-ed. Even faster than the legendary Jiaxuan 2047
Ya. Super fast.
Bei Bei said she served GL for 2 months and 10 days then ORD liao.

The previous Barbie (W06) served for only one month plus then also ORD.
She is marginally more gorgeous and prettier than Bei Bei though.

The previous Ke Ke (1807) also served for 1 month plus and ORD.
I managed to bonk her twice. Very nice gal.

Bao kings are very ruthless. No mercy for poor bros like us.

Last heard Jia Xuan in KL now. Bao king enjoying her.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 23-01-2015, 01:28 AM
Samster

Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
This girl not baoed she come here day 1 already want to go back maybe got ppl give her money maybe just maybe but nevertheless she don't need much to reach her departure here so on my posting 25 dec 2014 i already know she is leaving i warn u guys liao ...
Old 23-01-2015, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
This girl not baoed she come here day 1 already want to go back maybe got ppl give her money maybe just maybe but nevertheless she don't need much to reach her departure here so on my posting 25 dec 2014 i already know she is leaving i warn u guys liao ...
Yeah lah. You open mob but sometimes people didn't see mah... You know lah...
Old 23-01-2015, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: L20H45 - House of Honey

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Yeah lah. You open mob but sometimes people didn't see mah... You know lah...
You missed her izzit? Luckily I managed to bonk three times leh.

Heng arh.
Old 23-01-2015, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
You missed her izzit? Luckily I managed to bonk three times leh.

Heng arh.
The first bonk on 25 dec I know her intention I been bonking as many as I could so much my radar fail to pick up other Bros cluster fuck ling ling lol
Old 23-01-2015, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 21
orche is a Helpful and Caring Samsterorche is a Helpful and Caring Samster

She was awesome when she first started, then become over protective with her nipple n pussy.

But ther her ar is always gd
Old 23-01-2015, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:

Ya la.....people like u n Nato feed n feed then Wls leave........why like dat ???........She been baoed back china before she came here to work......she is a experience gamer due to her age.....she look younger than her actual age......but she is sure a good package for wealthy bro out there......though dont know wat is the real reason she left........but believe her new year should be huat huat huat !!!

Bro must change playground liao.....1817 many hidden gems......dont go feed feed feed again wait i no chance explore....
Old 23-01-2015, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
Ya la.....people like u n Nato feed n feed then Wls leave........why like dat ???........She been baoed back china before she came here to work......she is a experience gamer due to her age.....she look younger than her actual age......but she is sure a good package for wealthy bro out there......though dont know wat is the real reason she left........but believe her new year should be huat huat huat !!!

Bro must change playground liao.....1817 many hidden gems......dont go feed feed feed again wait i no chance explore....

Hehehe girl family background is above average come here on spurn of moments and plus need to topup savings she loaned to her sister who in debts due to gambling ... Cny coming she want to earn enough to spend cny ... After cny what's next I don't know ... All these she said I listen and repeat believe or not I could not be bothered how much is truth of her talking lol...
Old 23-01-2015, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Your radar is certainly sharp and powerful, bro ... This time round this particular WL took me by surprise although I heard almost similar story (below) ... When WLs told me their sad/pitiful stories, I would just listen with a pinch of salt and with my eyes wide open ... Some might be hinting to me for "$omething" but I chose not to understand ... Perhaps you might be one of her potential target$ ...

Quote:
Hehehe girl family background is above average come here on spurn of moments and plus need to topup savings she loaned to her sister who in debts due to gambling ... Cny coming she want to earn enough to spend cny ... After cny what's next I don't know ... All these she said I listen and repeat believe or not I could not be bothered how much is truth of her talking lol...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 23-01-2015, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Your radar is certainly sharp and powerful, bro ... This time round this particular WL took me by surprise although I heard almost similar story (below) ... When WLs told me their sad/pitiful stories, I would just listen with a pinch of salt and with my eyes wide open ... Some might be hinting to me for "$omething" but I chose not to understand ... Perhaps you might be one of her potential target$ ...
Hehehe I am immune to girls sad stories I can even compiled a book 12 sets and sell to young girls to use for sad stories telling ...
Old 23-01-2015, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Bei Bei will be greatly missed.......Miss bonking her in her office attire......
Old 23-01-2015, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post

Like that you also know huh. Ok everyone Huat together!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1