The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2015, 07:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Could not find a thread on 1807, so decided to start one now...

L18 H07 - 68413441 (2.30pm - 2.30am)is run by an old husband n wife team, who r quite friendly...abt 5-6 rooms...rooms appear to be quite clean n wif mirrors...

At the moment 1807 only has 1 GL150 mm...goes by the name of Ling Ling...more on her in the following posts...
Old 17-01-2015, 07:32 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Ling Ling(1807)

First off a v big tku to Defunct n Nat28 for their earlier frs on this chiobu newbie Ling Ling(1807)...this is what i call geuine no agenda sharing which i fully support...generally agree wif their frs on this Ling Ling...i am taking the liberty of repasting their frs in this thread...for completeness i am also including the latest fr on her by Federer801, which appears to reinforce that old chestnut, different strokes for different folks, tks for keeping it real mate!

I shall pen my own fr on Ling Ling in due course...but let me just say for now that this quite fair, demure, feminine chio Xi'an, Shaanxi mm provided me wif vgd sex svc n super duper deliciously high gfe!!...power to the max natural gf feeling...v sensuous n passionate, plus natural, spontaneous, submissive, soft spoken n oh so 温柔 !!...Ling Ling also seems to enjoy sex, both foreplay n being fucked!!... one of the best natural gf fucks tat i hv had wif a chiobu gl150 mm in a long time!!...also gd company...this Ling Ling is a keeper in me book, definite gem
Old 17-01-2015, 07:37 PM
Samster

Ling Ling (1807)

Defunct's first fr on Ling Ling

Quote:
Originally Posted by defunct View Post
WL Name - Ling Ling
Origin - Shanxi, PRC
Age - 22 years young (???)
Home Base - L18 07
Misc Info - Only just started working for 2 weeks, a fresh young lass.

Looks - 8.5/10

The real sweet young thing. I've been a member here for years but I haven't written more than a couple of reviews. This girl is very pretty. Many adjectives spring to mind - girl next door, girlfriend look, demure, prom queen etc... simply put, whether she is your type or not, she won't disappoint in this department. Large eyes, and sharp features. She's the kind of school flower that you used to wank off to.

Bod - 7.5/10

Very slim without a trace of fat. She's well-maintained rather than skinny. She may not please BOOB lovers but she's got curves, something for you to grab hold off. And she's got shapely legs and a tight butt. SOmething like the toned, fit, young lass figure, something like Janice Man (google her!) but with perkier breasts.

Shower Action - 7.0/10

She's very new. Not much in this department other than the usual soap and scrub but she's very obliging and I'm sure she will take requests. I quote what she said. "The customer is a god. I need to comply to my customer's desire." I know right... fuck me.

BBBJ - 8/10

I'm not trying to hype this up because there's definitely better but she hit the right buttons with me. She lick my nipples slowly, playing with my shaft and manhood, then went down on me and deep throated me, then came back up to my nipples and then kissed her way down again and repeated the process a few times, every time licking, kissing, fondling, rubbing, deep throating... I was very tired. I had wanked off in the morning. But my shaft stayed rock hard throughout. I loved it.

FJ - 8/10

Again, very accommodating. She allowed different changes of position and when I wanted to stop, lest I come too soon, she doesn't try to move or rub my tits to try to force me into a premature ejaculation. In other words, she really wanted to make sure I enjoyed fully before I came. Her tight butt was a delight when doing doggy and when doing missionary, her legs were relaxed for you to hook onto any part of your body, rather than being rigid that you couldn't find a proper position. And she didn't use any lubricant so you really get a good feel of her insides, if you know what I mean. I don't think i've said this much but it truly felt like making love with your girlfriend.

Attitude - 9/10

Probably one of the best I've ever had by geylang standards. She gave me a good rubdown after it all, even though I asked her to rest but she insisted on massaging my body and chatting, asking me how she could do things better for me the next time I went back. Her service may not be hardcore, but this is more girlfriend sex than professional sex and her attitude is definitely up there.

RTF - Absolutely yes! I thought it out really long whether to write this because that might mean I would not book her as easily next time but her attitude and looks were too good that I felt she really deserves better business. Never once did she check the time, and at all moments, she awaited instructions to serve, to make me feel better. Dammit, I already know I will see her again in two days.
Old 17-01-2015, 07:40 PM
Samster

Ling Ling(1807)

Nat28's fr on Ling Ling
Quote:
Originally Posted by nat28 View Post
Natural Sex with Model Figure GuDian Meimei

WL: Ling Ling
House: L18H07
Home Shanxi
Ht/Wt: 160cm/42kg
Debut: Oct 2014

Looks (7/10): She looked like a MILF from the past, with GuDian mei, prolly because of her makeup – long sharp tails at the corner of her eyes. Her face was diamond shape with dimples at her both cheeks – right side one bigger than left side. She has long silky black hair with a tint of light brown, small eyes, sharp nose and pinkish lips, accentuated by her lipsticks. Her bod was model figure, super slim, not an ounce of fat at all. Her complexion was quite fair except for some freckles on her back shoulders. Long slender legs, A+ boobs with big suckling pinkish tits and a tight ass.

Boobs (7.5/10): A+ cup boobs, soft and bouncy with no sag. Her tits were light pinkish and big, about twice the size of pencil eraser when fully erected.

Bath (5/10): Not SOP, no rubba rubba or bbbj at all. Just soapy hand rub only. Quite disappointed on this part.

CatBath (7/10): Not following SOP but good light massage which I needed. No sucking, licking at all. I actually enjoyed her massage for a change rather than the usual routine of licking all over my body or bm.

AR: Nil

BBBJ (7.5/10): Full deep throat, alternate with half quick strokes and tongue flicking all over my dickhead. Shiokingly shiok! Forgot to mention her prelude to bbbj was swallowing up of my balls one at a time. Felt a bit numb numb feeling as my testicles were squeezed inside her mouth.

Frenching (7.5/10): Very natural, felt like she was frenching for the first time. No rush and gentle.

FJ (7.5/10): She scored here for being as natural as she can be. Quite a stark difference from most of other WLs when doing the FJ. Felt very natural and as if she was a virgin and doing it for the first time… damn shiok! No pressure, no loud moans, accommodating to all my requests. I did the routine warm up of frenching her, fondling her boobs and tits and painting her shiok shiok…We did 69 and she was really sensitive and wet. I felt her spasms when I licked her clit. Started with missionary and she was already high, pulling my hands to rub on her erected tits….frenching me like the first time, shy and gentle….Sitting up and trottling my dick in and out her tight pussy.. felt it gripping firmly on my dick…damn shiok…Changed to sideway with her one leg raised, me lying down sideways ramping my hard throbbing dick deep into her pussy and suckling her 2 pinkish big tits one by one until shiok shiok…Next back to sitting up again but with my legs on the floor this time and she hugging me tightly while I ramped her vertically up and down. I asked for her weight, she said 42kg! Mai tu liao, I grabbed her ass and lifted her up nice and easy in the air and bonking her against gravity. We were both gasping for air as it was a very intense fxck. Finally, I ran out of steam and let her back on the bed, took a brief rest before proceeded to my final assault. Back to missionary where we started, lifted her legs up on my shoulder for a deeper penetration. I was totally lost in time with my home run…it was like forever……until at last, ooosh..it was history.

Painting (7/10): Her pussy was very bushy, I had a few strands of her pubic hairs in my mouth while doing the DATY…haha.. Her labias were dark brown and not so pretty but inside there was a beautiful pinkish jewel, waiting to be harvested. I felt her soft moans, squirms and spasms very natural, no faking at all.

GFE (7/10): She was on the soft spoken side, need to initiate the talking. She gave me a light a massage after the FJ, again, where I needed most on my tired thigh and back muscles. Felt really shiok and relaxing after that.

Overall: A shy, slim model figure meimei who gave a natural 1 hour sex, defying all standard routines.

RTF: Maybe later after trying other newbies
Old 17-01-2015, 07:43 PM
Samster

Ling Ling (1807)

Federer801's fr on Ling Ling
Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
My FR of the day....some horny samsters PM me for this Fr.....here u go!

Ling Ling 1807
Face: 6.7/10 definitely does not look like Yvonne Lim la...not fair and chio enough....to me very average GND look...sorry bros...different ppl different taste....
Breast: 6.6/10 A+ quite perky....too small in my opinion.....
Body: 6.7/10 slim not tall around 1.6m......but ass too flat not shiok for doggie......her back got some mark which actually turned me off....
Service: 6.8/10.....pretty average....can french but not passionate enough.......
RTF: Once is good enough....

Thanks to someone who recommended this chick to me.....u know who u are.....
Old 17-01-2015, 07:46 PM
Samster

Ling Ling(1807)

Defunct's 2nd fr on Ling Ling
Quote:
Originally Posted by defunct View Post
WL : Ling Ling
House: L18H07
Home: Jiangxi
Ht/Wt: 157cm/42kg

Looks (8.4/10): This is my second time with Ling Ling and does she look even better now. The hair has grown longer and she lets the hair down so there’s really this x factor about her. She’s like some film starlet or magazine model. Different strokes for different folks, but in my opinion, she’s right up there with the best where GL Cat 150 is concerned. She’s the petite, sweet Yvonne Lim sort. I wouldn’t say she looks like Yvonne Lim… but she’ll be in the same category of look, that’s what I’m saying. Big eyes, sharp nose, petite sharp features, little lips, slim bod devoid of any fat.

Boobs (7/10): Definitely not your X movie GGG cup size but yields quite a handful to my touch and I love them perky. Her nipples are light in colour and quite sensitive and feels ‘young’ to suck at.

Bath (7.0/10): Didn’t bbbj me because I don’t like that but I think she obliges if you request. Customary gentle washing up of front and back and light fondling and caressing. Very good foreplay for what is to come.

Cat Bath (N.A): Again, not my favourite as I don’t like the smell of saliva so I always request for her to surface my nipples right away after some light kissing.

BBBJ (9.4/10): There is a difference between good service and good attitude. She has superb attitude in that the blowjob is done very slowly, very tenderly, with tongue flicking and licking at balls, shaft, underside, etc and mouth pumping action in the most tender way she must be sucking the cock of someone she loves or worships. It’s more than GFE. And when I’m on the verge… she comes up and starts sucking my nipples, licking, flicking, kissing, licking, very slowly, very tastefully done, very tenderly, lovingly, like she’s so fucking in love with you and you just cant take it anymore and she goes down again and the whole process is repeated four, five times until I really want to rape her by the time she asks if its ok to start…

FJ (9.0/10): Again, it’s not about professional service here but rather having intense passion. It’s not fucking. It’s making love. She accommodates all positions and moans like she means it, biting her lower lip to muffle her squeals and just when I can’t take it anymore, she allows me to stop and chats with me so I can go on some more after that. What a darling. Pussy is tight and warm and can feel her insides clenching my manhood. Boy what a feeling!

French (8.5/10): Very tender kisses and playful action inside. Very good to feel her small tongue playing against mine. A real darling. Does much to the overall experience to look at a young, sweet, pretty face and French it.

GFE (10/10): I mean seriously, sex with her was even more GFE than with my gf. That’s how awesome it is. Nice, long massage after that over my whole body. I felt so marinated and relaxed I didn’t want to check out.

She’s the only girl in the house and an excellent find, definitely my best in years.

RTF: YES. MANY TIMES!
Old 21-01-2015, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Am curious ...

Juz by looking at the FRs written so far, there seem to be a lot of variations in the ratings of the various departments ... Despite the fact that we have to bear in mind that all these are rather subjective and also the element of human factor might affect the ratings of the punters and the performance of the WL concern, I hope to see more bona fide samsters posting FR/comments on this newbie to subside my curiosity as well as "others" ... No offense intended ... Well, juz my personal perception ...

Juz curious,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 21-01-2015, 10:45 PM
Samster

Wink I too am very curious as well...

Oh my...i too am also v curious as well...but my curiosity is more related as to who are to be considered "more bona fide samsters"...and who decides who are "more bona fide samsters"??....

Oh yes n as for those purported "others" ... cum cum now...surely u hv voices of yr own instead of having to rely on an ostensible spokesman?....

No offense intended as well...
Old 21-01-2015, 11:22 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
You sounded uptight & defensive ...

Oh well, we are all entitled to our own opinion ... each and everyone of us is free to comment since this is a public forum ... Your aggressive promo effort may not be in vain should the WL lives up to what were being posted here, do you agree? Hence, don't need to sound overly defensive and uptight...

In addition, I am sure those who are slightly more observant would ask the same question considering the significant variations in the above FR ratings ... and, I believe this is a valid general question ... Am curious as to why you are so uptight about it ...

Very strange indeed,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 21-01-2015, 11:39 PM
Samster

Talking Pot Calling The Kettle Black

Oh my....someone being so self-righteous....as usual i sld add!...

"overly defensive"..."uptight"...??...this cumming fm a person who has to resort to bold highlights and has the cheek to allude to "bona fide samsters"?!...

as for"aggressive promo effort"...goodness gracious me...that is rich...cumming fm you of all people...a person who repeatedly promotes his apparent fav mms in this forum...even to the point of aggressively promoting in bold highlights(i sld add) that one of his current fav mm's fake enhanced boobs has supposedly turned into a more soft and natural feel?!.....

pot calling the kettle black....
Old 22-01-2015, 12:18 AM
Samster

Your action is very strange indeed ... Hmmm ...

Oh My goodness, this is indeed very strange ... I was merely asking a valid question re the significant variance of the FRs posted here and I did not even mention name(s) ... and yet you intercepted "recklessly" albeit the FRs in question were not even written by you ... Your action is tantamount to being guilty conscience ... The primary difference between you and I re this particular episode is, I embrace criticisms/comments be it good or bad ... Well, since you have brought it up here ... That subject on Man Man's tits is a pertinent example that I embrace criticism and comment ... I didn't counter or stop you from making comments about her tits, did I? How I felt about her tits are entirely my personal opinion ... I accept the fact you and others may have an opposite opinion versus mine ...

OMG,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 22-01-2015, 12:43 AM
Samster

Pot Calling The Kettle Black II

Oh my...still on the deluded self-righteous path i see...

I fail to see how my abv posts r in any way "reckless" nor as to why i sld purportedly hv a "guilty conscience"...in fact the reverse is v much apparent, pointing straight back in yr direction....

as for" embracing criticisms/comments be it good or bad re this particular episode"...the fact that i disclosed all current frs on this Ling Ling, speaks for itself...

as for Man Man(16W06) n her fake enhanced boobs...the fact of the matter is that you cannot deny yr repeated aggressive promo of her n the supposed recent soft n natural feel of her fake enhanced boobs in this forum...
Old 22-01-2015, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of
Re: Am curious ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Juz by looking at the FRs written so far, there seem to be a lot of variations in the ratings of the various departments ... Despite the fact that we have to bear in mind that all these are rather subjective and also the element of human factor might affect the ratings of the punters and the performance of the WL concern, I hope to see more bona fide samsters posting FR/comments on this newbie to subside my curiosity as well as "others" ... No offense intended ... Well, juz my personal perception ...

Juz curious,
MaXx
Wolf in sheep's clothing....
Old 22-01-2015, 04:28 PM
Samster

Facts Do Not Lie ...

This is getting strange and funny at the sametime as I probe further ... Facts do not lie ... Let me summarizes here ...

1) It is a fact that there is significance variations in the above FR ratings. Need more bona fide samsters to verify. I believe this is a valid and reasonable query on all discerning samsters mind.

2) It is a fact that Omnia's action appeared to be defensive, uptight and feeling guilty conscience even though the FRs in question were not even written by him and yet he intercepted my query. In addition, I did not even mention his nick in my very first post. This is rather pecculiar to me.

3) The primary difference between Omnia and me re this episode is - Unlike Omnia, I embrace criticism and/or comments be it bad or good one. The issues on Man Man's tits (@another thread) and Ling Ling (in this thread) are pertinent examples. The ïdiom - "Ä pot calling a Kettle black" does not sustain here.

4) It is a fact that promotion of WL aggressively or mildly is a form of agenda albeit it may be a good form of agenda as it helps to drive the WL's business & to help fellow samsters as to which WL to bonk ... Honestly I myself also have this intent to help the WLs and to create awareness that such a WL does exist in GL ... However, Omnia's advocation of "Genuine Sharing & No Agenda" contradicts his action here ... He certainly make himself looks better if he stops telling the whole SBF community about this mantra of his since he himself wanna promote WLs ... BTW, Omnia setup a thread specifically to promote Ling Ling ... If that is not enough, he tried to capitalize on Nato's unqiue preference for certain type of women to indirectly sell Ling Ling ... Of course this is his prerogative to do so ... What I am trying to impress upon others is, this is also a form of agenda!

5) It is a fact that Omnia could not accept negative remark against the WLs or query the WLs whom he promotes and/or promoted. Again, "Ä pot calling a Kettle black" does not sustain here.

6) It is a fact that Omnia did not receive satisfactory service from Man Man when he bonked the latter the very first time whilst others gotten above-average service from her. (Refer to his FR on Man Man if you're keen) Is he still feeling sore till now?? It appears to me that he is looking for good opportunity to "bite" back at Man Man ...

I am afraid there is more to it than meet the eyes ...

MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 22-01-2015, 04:29 PM
Samster

Re: Am curious ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
Wolf in sheep's clothing....
You can call me names but make sure you substantiate your statement with sufficient grounds before I label you as another troll ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1