The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-01-2015, 03:02 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute
Thai brothels

Hi, i like to try some thais (No PRC as my chinese is very poor), I been reading some faq here but actually there is no indcation on which houses have thai? so can anybody let me know which lor/house have thais and any recommendation?

Prefer Busty SYT

And I'm straight so please don't recommend me lady boy, thanks
Old 27-01-2015, 03:09 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!
Re: Thai brothels

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Hi, i like to try some thais (No PRC as my chinese is very poor), I been reading some faq here but actually there is no indcation on which houses have thai? so can anybody let me know which lor/house have thais and any recommendation?

Prefer Busty SYT

there is this thread call geylang $50 Thai reports, there have write which house and all the FRs are there. Open ur big eyes to see dun be lazy. Ur Chinese poor but Here all written in english
Old 28-01-2015, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:

Prefer Busty SYT

There is a Cat 50 thread and a Big Boobs Cat 50 thread in this forum. But most of the Thai houses are found in L18, Westerhout Rd, L8 and L6. There are also a few in L20, Jln Molek and Jln Suka. Just walk down the streets. The OKTs will advertise their girls by telling you the price and country of origin when you walk near, or you can just ask.
Old 29-01-2015, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

Quote:

Prefer Busty SYT

Might as well go for PRC. Enjoy good bonk while improving your chinese language Worth $

Seriously, don't need so much vocab to go for PRC wl... You're not there for intellectually stimulating conversation!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1