The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-12-2009, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 15
Delphine2929 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Share: Life experiences

Been reading a few stories around so I decided to share a bit of what i encountered in life.

It was many years back when I was still 14.
A hot afternoon, I just finished a 3.2km run for my school's cross country and was taking a bus home. I knew that the trip is going to take about 45mins so I took off my shorts and wear my skirt since its getting really hot down there. Two ah bengs from upper sec in my school happened to be on the same bus as me, we were all on the upper deck and as it is a weekday, all empty leaving me alone with them. I never expected anything unusual to happen at all.

Ah beng A slide from his end of the seats to beside me, he asked me what class I'm from while putting his hand on my lap. I was scared, I looked out the window and pretended nothing was happening. He slowly moved his hand up pulling my skirt higher while ah beng B sit himself in front of us blocking the view. 'A' saw that I didn't dare to react, put his hand under my singlet and pull my bra up, exposing my breast. I was so scared, they didn't talk at all this while. By now my whole top was almost taken off, I felt so naked in the bus. 'A' suddenly carried me up and slide himself to my right and 'B' shift to sit on my left, he pull my head down to his dick, it was then I realised that he already took it out and what he wanted. He told me if I suck it nicely, he will not do anything else to me. I complied, what else can I do? It was my first time giving oral to anyone, I cannot imagine myself doing it before. Suddenly, 'A' turn me around and stuff his dick into my mouth, after sucking for a while a felt something rubbing against my bye, before I can react to it, PAIN. I was pressed against the bus window with my top all the way up, if anyone look up from below they will see my bare breast. They took turns to F me from behind, 'A' grab my butt hard and jerk hard, then without me knowing, he emptied inside me. They got off the next bus stop, leaving me to clean myself up. This was how I lost my first mouth and below....

There will be more encounters of mine coming up, next up will me my 21st birthday present.... not a good one
Old 14-12-2009, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 15
prudent deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyprudent deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Share: Life experiences

Please give us more.
Old 14-12-2009, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

U saying you got molest and rape arh..
Old 14-12-2009, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
leecs is Cool - loads of Potential

Hard to believe in a bus, but what the hell, just continue. ......
Old 14-12-2009, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 16
Roman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud of

Incredible story, pls share more
Old 14-12-2009, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
populex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hmm. something very different.
Old 14-12-2009, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1888 / Power: 19
Joris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant future

Some more the 2 ah bengs from same school wor..
I presume ts was in a double decker bus, upper deck?
Old 14-12-2009, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Bluebullet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In my opinion, if it was a willing session, it is very juicy and interesting story or rather colourful life experience.

But if that was real, you were molested and raped on a bus. What did you do about it? You let them off to molest and rape more girls??? You have encouraged them to be more daring....I think more girls were victims after that.......
Old 14-12-2009, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 18
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Interesting!! Do carry on, thanks for sharing

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 15-12-2009, 08:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 15
toreador deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing. Anymore?
Old 19-12-2009, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 15
Delphine2929 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry I took so long to continue, was on course for a long time.

It was my 21st birthday and I decided to have it at a chalet, I checked in the chalet one day before my actual birthday with my then 12 year old brother and my god brother who is same age as me. He insisted on staying overnight with me as he couldn't make it the next day due to work.

Everything was fine for most of the time, my brother stayed in the chalet while my god brother brought me out for lunch then dinner as my birthday present, when we were back in the chalet my brother already fell asleep and we started watching horror movies while having some volka he bought. I got a little tipsy and decided to sleep while he carried on drinking and watching show. After sleeping for a while I felt that my shorts are being pulled downwards, I thought I was dreaming so I ignored it, then I felt something cold on my bye. I forced my eyes open to see my god brother licking me down there. I freaked but couldn't move much, he suddenly looked up and started to pull my shirt up, he pulled my bra up and started licking my nipples. I keep trying to push him away but he was too strong. He suck and lick on my nipples for a long time, I was secretly enjoying it but I don't want him to continue cause I don't wanna be rape again. He then started to rub my bye with his fingers and after confirming I'm wet, he started to finger me. After being raped the last time, this is the only time anyone touched me again, I really don't know how to react. He was so strong.

He pulled my hand down to touch his dick. I refused to, I pulled my hand back, his dick is so hard by now. He use his legs to spread mine and started rubbing his dick on my bye, before I realise, he trusted hard and was fully inside me. He jerks hard, I was secretly enjoying it and at the same time wanting everything to stop. I was moaning so hard and trying to keep my volume down as I don't want to wake my little brother up. Ah.. ah.. ah.. I went, he put his hand over my mouth and whispered in my ear, "softer, your brother will wake up." I tried but can't, the feeling of be full and then empty is overwhelming me. He then pulled me up and put me to a doggy position, I didn't resist, he entered hard, I felt the pain but it felt good, I could feel him coming in deep. He move us to the foot of my little brother, while jerking hard he unzip my brother pants and took his dick out, he push my head down and want me to suck his dick. I don't what came over me, I took my brother's dick in my mouth and sucked, it felt amazing, being f behind and sucking in front. My brother's dick grew bigger, I cannot believe it was so big. He suddenly wakes up asking, "what are you doing sis? I like it." I didn't answer.

To be cont....
Maybe a few hours later, my brother's dick is waiting for me...
Old 20-12-2009, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 15
JazzMaxim is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJazzMaxim is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJazzMaxim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Please don't be long. Come back soon.
Old 21-12-2009, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Angelsonline is Cool - loads of Potential

Woah...

TS sounded like someone who has given up on protecting herself from rapes and such. Twice it happened, twice she just let it take place. This is bad. It sounds like she is encouraging the attackers to do it.
Old 21-12-2009, 01:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1826 / Power: 17
Fiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant future

Wow...i'm really speechless after reading it. Wondering whether these are really true life encounters esp the 1st story. Kena raped raw by 2 guys and nothing happened after that??? Having sex with an underage girl somemore and not pregnant after that?

I believe most girls will shout or cry for help when being forced to have sex with a stranger.
Old 21-12-2009, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 19
Compassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud of

Yah lor....should at least explain why she did not report to police after being raped by 2 guys in a bus....in the day time some more and also recognising them from the same school.

Sister Delphine, is your encounter real or not???

It is not because things are difficult we do not dare
It is because we do not dare that things are difficult
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1