The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-01-2010, 04:53 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Dynamite9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sex at the chalet

I was at my friend Jackson's countdown party in a chalet. He had invited some girls that he knew from work. They were all stunning with amazing figures.

During the party i could not keep my eyes of Melissa, on of the girls Jackson had invited. She had an innocent face and a rocking hot body. Although she was 22, from the way she behaved it seemed that she had only had sex a few times. Today, melissa was wearing a tight T-shirt that squeezed her boobs tightly and a miniskirt that showed alot of her shapely legs.

When i looked at her i fantasized about her kneeling in front of me, with my cock in her mouth as she wrapped her luscious lips around it and licked sensually with her tongue. Although i was wearing a pair of jeans, i got an erection that showed a small bulge through the jeans. Just as i was about to cover it up with a cushion lying nearby, I noticed that Melissa kept turning her head to glance at the bulge in my jeans.

Since everybody else was talking and laughing merrily and would not notice me, i shifted my hand to my crotch and began rubbing it. I saw melissa's eyes widening in interest and her face became a little red. I pretended not to notice that she was staring at me.

Suddenly, Jackson suggested that we play frisbee in the chalet garden, and everybody trooped out of the chalet's backdoor. I made a lame excuse about a stomachache, and dashed to the toilet. The toilet had an extremely large window next to the toilet bowl that opened into the garden. However, a large hedge in front of the window ensured privacy.

Once i reached the bathroom, i quickly unzipped my pants. My large cock bounced out with a large drop of precum hanging on it. Suddenly, there was a loud sound as the frisbee flew over the hedge and hit the toilet window! I panicked as i realised the person coming to fetch the frisbee would see me!

But just then i heard Melissa's sweet voice saying "Don't worry, I'll get it".
Thinking about melissa seeing me made me rock hard again, and i decided to give her another free show. I started to wank, and when i saw melissa pass through the hedge, i pretended not to see her. I could see that she was thorougly shocked and trying her best to hide so i wouldn't see her, but i knew she was there. I continued pumping myself while looking at her through the corner of my eye. She was breathing quite heavily and her mouth was slightly open, her face was flushed. Looking at melissa's erotic and horny face i couldn't hold it any longer. I turned my body a little bit and shot my cum right onto the window, where melissa was staring. Shocked, she ran off holding the frisbee.

That night, i could not sleep properly in my room, thinking of melissa.
Suddenly.. I heard a sound.

To be continued.
Old 03-01-2010, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future
Re: Sex at the chalet

Do continue with the story.
Old 03-01-2010, 05:52 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6034 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

hahaha..............maybe Jackson is asking you to go clean the window.
Old 03-01-2010, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 18
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Camping here for more, plz continue, thanks

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 03-01-2010, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
hermit1313 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
hahaha..............maybe Jackson is asking you to go clean the window.
clean and sterilize the whole place most likely.... haha
Old 03-01-2010, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
prince_piggy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping!!more pls..
Old 03-01-2010, 07:59 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 5064 / Power: 0
Ngengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Sex at the chalet

Nice one camping for more.
Old 03-01-2010, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3508 / Power: 19
@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute

nice one...
Old 03-01-2010, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Good Try for your 1st post..let's see what you've got here
Old 03-01-2010, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30678 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

interesting! camping here for more updates

30 678
recent reciprocated by: 21/3 AlMinH+3, 21/3 sam321+3

effective 28/11/23: 29pts

IOU list: 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25
, 18/2 Me Siam Bu, 16/2 Ricky_Torres, 12/2 Superman67+19, 25/1 mikenade+10
Old 03-01-2010, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

hi ts,nice story.
hope tat u wouldn't be 2 busy with yr ..... hands.
Old 03-01-2010, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1391 / Power: 19
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of

im very sure that this is merely fantasy.
Old 03-01-2010, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
combat79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I agreed too.
Old 03-01-2010, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomboyz View Post
im very sure that this is merely fantasy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by combat79 View Post
I agreed too.
Who cares right - as long as it interest the readers..i would mind if its fictional ....

Waiting for your next updates mate..
Old 04-01-2010, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 15
larnaryar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylarnaryar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

So fake ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1