The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 26-11-2011, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 15
penguin59 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

Yesterday , was the last day of protest/demo and some "sweeping" operation by the demo masses affect some industrial estates where they were able to penetrate the security of the industrial estate.
Their objective is just to get those people to down tools and follow them to demo.

Luckily we manage to closed shop and shutdown all machines in time and stay in the factory without them knowing that we are in there. I monitor through out cctv that points to our main gate, it last for about half and hour, where the groups in motobike start to get those factory still in operation to stop work and get the workers to down tool.

After more than an hour , we check all clear , I get the mgmt of the industrial estate to sent some security personnel to my side and we go out of our factory. pheww.....!!! closed call man...si bei jialat....!!! My friend taking care of nearby factory kena hantam and harass by the masses/demo. and the not so lucky factory kena rocks thrown at breaking some glasses and flower pot broken and main gate broken....about 3 companies affected.

This is my real life experienced yesterday.....wah piang ...buay tahan.....but must tahan oso la...later at 2.00pm i drive out to harbour bay and go back to SG...now am safe...!!! But the experienced is very REAL...no joke.

As for NED , its are not affected... its very quiet .... on my way back to harbour bay....so just that we have to take care...safety come first.
Today I do not know yet as I have not call my friends there yet maybe tomorrow nite, as Ihave to go back basecamp (Batam) So all take care and SAFETY comes FIRST.
Old 26-11-2011, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 15
penguin59 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To all bros going to NED stay in that area.
Do not go by batam centre , thats the HOT SPOT , their govt building located and its where the action begin.

Thanks
Old 26-11-2011, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

looks like balai is the next happening spot for these few days....
Old 26-11-2011, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 18
BtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Live from Batam - Business as usual today, maybe the rioters need to take a break for the weekend, don’t know if they will start the shit again on Monday..?!!
Old 27-11-2011, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 16
finn2046 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi
any bros going Batam on last week of Dec 2011. wish to tag along.
hows the scene during new year eve count down?

cheers
Old 27-11-2011, 02:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Abang Steve deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
Permata Indah is at Windsor, just beside Windsor Food Court.
opposite Permata Indah got Hotel Winsdor, less than 1min walk
budget hotel, used to be SGD 20 per nite, not sure now..
Bro,Ndnd , tks alot for the info!I want a good hotel near nagoya...was thinking of Harmoni since many makan area arnd......

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Abang Steve till date Permata Indah has the most better looking cewes compared to other joints

Read back a few pages Pak posted on this topik
Bro , S.B.Y.1 , Tks alot for your informative info however is PERMATA INDAH the place where in windsor , is in 2nd story ,long streach of fish tank giels seatead ? infront got pool table to play ?hmmmmm ???
Tks much to advice.....
Old 27-11-2011, 02:22 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Abang Steve till date Permata Indah has the most better looking cewes compared to other joints
And raka oso more expensive than other joints too........ mummy always open mouth ask for 1 million

So now I oso scared to enter that place.
Old 27-11-2011, 02:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abang Steve View Post
Bro , S.B.Y.1 , Tks alot for your informative info however is PERMATA INDAH the place where in windsor , is in 2nd story ,long streach of fish tank giels seatead ? infront got pool table to play ?hmmmmm ???
Tks much to advice.....
You've got it right. Abang Steve

Besides Putri you may try another cewe by the name of Sari priced RP500k few months back. GFE 9/10 fair complexion and quite good looks. But not for those who dont like smokers
Old 27-11-2011, 03:11 AM
Samster

S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
And raka oso more expensive than other joints too........ mummy always open mouth ask for 1 million

So now I oso scared to enter that place.
Raka is which joint maybe Pak getting old already

Mas The Milk Man , Pak think you might be mistaken its 1 Juta and not millar

If cewe is 1 Juta must see if its really worth it (Pak surprised that Massage 82 has a cewe over 1 juta) for if not might as well take one that is only RP500k and maybe can click

Main fokus is the chemistry and not the looks that comes with a price.

Bear in mind that most SYT cewes prefer to have bronces as their booking partner regardless if the bronces is on a budget bonk

Definition of bronces - Young n handsome male
Old 27-11-2011, 04:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 15
xiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Main fokus is the chemistry and not the looks that comes with a price.

Bear in mind that most SYT cewes prefer to have bronces as their booking partner regardless if the bronces is on a budget bonk

Definition of bronces - Young n handsome male
Pak P, how do i know whether i am a bronces? ceweks called me that when i was surveying at villa houses in TBK..
Old 27-11-2011, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiongmao View Post
Pak P, how do i know whether i am a bronces? ceweks called me that when i was surveying at villa houses in TBK..
You cewes call you that then you MUST be below 30yo, and ganteng
Old 27-11-2011, 04:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
crazycock is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anyone wana go next week thur?
Old 27-11-2011, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
badboi07 is Cool - loads of Potential

My cewek col me just now n say demo Sudah habis..
Old 27-11-2011, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 13
despicableme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi fellow bros,

has been looking through this thread. but has difficulties to find the standard price range to pay for a massage(?) and any special services(?) that come on top of the massage. Any kind souls to show me the light?

appreciate it.
Old 27-11-2011, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1919 / Power: 20
wolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant future

Try harder.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread