The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-02-2015, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ArmyouM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

My this week post cny bonk are:

Bing Bing 1431

Mei Er 2041

MiQi 3033
Old 01-03-2015, 11:42 PM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

was trying ping ping from 1667...

i must say she is very service oriented, among one of the best.

her style is to go slow and sensual. painting every part of your body back and front. highly recommended for bros that like this
Old 03-03-2015, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
shinlovesuke is Cool - loads of Potential

pardon my ignorance, where is WH1612? too long nv come in, dont know what stands for WH1612.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Guess with the new girls coming soon, some of these earlier ones might be forgotten, but still I would consider these must try for different reasons.

1) Baby WH1612 - I would think the prettiest fair busty girl right now (if ayou guys know anyone else like this, please let me know). Arrived last August or Sept if I recall correctly. Service is considered poor though. Decent BBBJ but no AR, no French, no sucking of her C-cup breasts But pretty and busty, so still worth a whack or two just for her looks and fair busty body

2) Ting Ting WH1612 - Arrived same time as Baby. Service is one word. WOW. Not the prettiest girl around, but more to naughty girl next door look. Very wild service though - really can make you high with her service. Nice B cup, quite slim. good bbbj, AR and French plus great yi tiao long service in the bathroom.

3) Xiao Yan Zi WH1619 - Not to be confused with Xiao Yan Zi from 1649, this Xiao Yan Zi is at WH1619. Oh my, she is one hot busty fair babe with C-cup but more innocent type. Think right now she and Baby are the nicest fair busty babes from second half of 2014? This girl arrive around November last year. Service is just ok - bbbj, AR but no French However, for boob lovers must try at least once.

All three above girls provide Yi Tiao Long Service, and all have at least 10 customers a day I think. Never ever found them available when I step into their house, always have to wait at least half a session or more.

Other two Yi Tiao Long Service girls I like can be seen in my signature, mentioned them before so will not repeat here unless you guys not sure then just ask here
Old 03-03-2015, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

is actually WH12 is that clear your doubt...
is the house called Changping Yi Tiao Long...
not to be confused with tommy's 1612
Old 03-03-2015, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinlovesuke View Post
pardon my ignorance, where is WH1612? too long nv come in, dont know what stands for WH1612.
WH means Westerhout Road, it is the road linking lorong 16 and 18. You can find both PRC and Thai houses there.

Wh1612 is along that stretch.
Old 05-03-2015, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 18
Steve82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,
May i know between the Lele from 1817 and 1803 who is the more busty and taller one. I saw this Lele when i was waiting for MeowX2 in 1654a one night .Only overheard she is from Lorong 18. She was quite sexy and more to my liking. Thanks for the help in advance.
Old 06-03-2015, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve82 View Post
Hi bros,
May i know between the Lele from 1817 and 1803 who is the more busty and taller one. I saw this Lele when i was waiting for MeowX2 in 1654a one night .Only overheard she is from Lorong 18. She was quite sexy and more to my liking. Thanks for the help in advance.
bro go to try 1803 lele....u have no regret
Old 07-03-2015, 07:36 AM
Samster

My bonk of the week are:

Xiao Yu 1654A

Paris 2831A

jiao jiao 1669
Old 07-03-2015, 07:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Konnichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

u guy don't want know what happens to my buddy
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...=514154&page=3
Old 07-03-2015, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

YiYi(2045)
Old 09-03-2015, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 13
Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!

I just tried Ting Ting at W1612. Looks is quite ok. Big eyes. Her soapy shower &
BM & HJ was great. BBBJ in the shower too. Lying down and standing. Seems like she loves BBBJ and does it with great suction. I was nearly going to release my load. Then onto the bed. On knees with AR she lay down facing up giving me more BBBJ. She was really friendly. Too bad I couldnt get to kiss or play with her pussy. Then came the cowgirl. She had different positions in cow girl as well. By then I just couldn't tahan and release my load. Nice girl to be with. I wouldn't mind RTF. No for boobs lovers. hers was just a handful and soft. Loved how she took my feet and played with her soapy boobs.
Old 13-03-2015, 10:35 PM
Samster

My bonk this week:

Bei Bei 1639 ord soon

Xuan Xuan 1669

Xiao Ping Quo 2831A

Enjoy !
Old 14-03-2015, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 12
kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold

Hi and sorry Bros, for cat 150, pay the OKT $150 then how many shots and how many mins?
Old 14-03-2015, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraam View Post
Hi and sorry Bros, for cat 150, pay the OKT $150 then how many shots and how many mins?
U shld get min 1 shot bro ...any extra is bonus round no guideline
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 17-03-2015, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

My top 5 for the month

Hong dou 2045

Kaixin 2062A

Meiyan 2033

Yang Yang 2041

Ting Ting WH1612

...plus BONUS name

Lele WH1604
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1