The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-03-2015, 05:03 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
RawisWar3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
STD alert WH43

Those who is G10 regular or customers, please be aware she contracted STD unknowingly and may have passed it on to those insisting on raw bbbj or sex. I know I will get flamed for this like trying to break girls rice bowl but please just get tested, because she didnt know she had STD and may had inadvertently passed on STD to some Bro here. I do this with the best of intentions. Just get tested and cured early. Please, for your sake and family.

Regards

RawisWar
Old 03-03-2015, 08:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
zan888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: STD alert WH43

Yeah heard this from my regular too. Apparently she has a few regulars who she infected as well but never tell them about it. So if they do bbbj with other girls and you are the person after, then suay lor.
Old 03-03-2015, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Izzit...i only got covered bj leh...thot most of them cbj.
Old 03-03-2015, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 22
gunner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What exact is the disease name and the symptoms?
Old 03-03-2015, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
zan888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunner View Post
What exact is the disease name and the symptoms?
Can someone go smell g10 pussy and confirm? She not my cup of tea lol
Old 03-03-2015, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
BernardStar123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I suggest anti vice do a thorough health screen on all working girls.Too many girls providing raw nowadays.Brothers will be more tempted to try raw if provided and think they are the special ones....Sad to say, some may kena these diseases unknowingly.Or anti vice may impose a stop work order if one of the girls caught with these STD,same MOM.
Old 03-03-2015, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Poor g10.

She doesn't looks like the sort who would provide raw. Wonder if the rest of the gals in the house ganna as well if the infected customers butterfly the rest?
Old 03-03-2015, 08:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
RawisWar3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BernardStar123 View Post
I suggest anti vice do a thorough health screen on all working girls.Too many girls providing raw nowadays.Brothers will be more tempted to try raw if provided and think they are the special ones....Sad to say, some may kena these diseases unknowingly.Or anti vice may impose a stop work order if one of the girls caught with these STD,same MOM.
She was issued a work stop order for ten days. In the interim was taking antiviral injections to suppress the STD. Now symptom free but who knows if STD is completely gone or merely suppressed. She has a bf but didn't tell him to go testing or treatment cos obviously it would reveal she raw with few other customers. Those customers thought they got special and indeed it is special lo.
Old 03-03-2015, 08:51 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 0
heiyaoguai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterheiyaoguai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Best to avoid this house and go safer houses...alot ppl kena not just from G10 but from others too...got problem with the girls..
Old 03-03-2015, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
BernardStar123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can share which are the girls? ORD already?
Old 03-03-2015, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by heiyaoguai View Post
Best to avoid this house and go safer houses...alot ppl kena not just from G10 but from others too...got problem with the girls..
wu nya bo?
av still do nothing if got "outbreak"?
Old 04-03-2015, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Konnichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

One of my buddy who is a pilot kena hiv And kena sack cos cant pass medical test. Now he can only drive taxi uber. Many ppl thought I talking cock and bullshiting, now the truth is here

Quote:
Originally Posted by RawisWar3 View Post
Those who is G10 regular or customers, please be aware she contracted STD unknowingly and may have passed it on to those insisting on raw bbbj or sex. I know I will get flamed for this like trying to break girls rice bowl but please just get tested, because she didnt know she had STD and may had inadvertently passed on STD to some Bro here. I do this with the best of intentions. Just get tested and cured early. Please, for your sake and family.

Regards

RawisWar
Old 04-03-2015, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

Some STD not screened by DSC
HIV will be screened
Those STD not screened are not life threatening
Anyway, there is always a risk of anything including crossing the road
Old 04-03-2015, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She was issued a work stop order for ten days. In the interim was taking antiviral injections to suppress the STD. Now symptom free but who knows if STD is completely gone or merely suppressed. She has a bf but didn't tell him to go testing or treatment cos obviously it would reveal she raw with few other customers. Those customers thought they got special and indeed it is special lo.
Maybe it was the bf who passed the std to her? How cum u know so much ah? Okt?
Old 04-03-2015, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 16
arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!

Quote:
Just curious, how in the world do you know stuff like these?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1