The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-03-2015, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
Great punters think alike
If you guys have contact in China, may want to ask around. Last heard she was at Zhuhai and still very much in this trade
Old 03-03-2015, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' services from various shops ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Bro,

you need to clock more hours in Geylang.........so obvious still cannot tell.
Sorry. I blur. Can I clarify that BE = Bao Er WH1612 and WW = Wan Wan 0819?

Geylang got 45 cat 150 houses lah. Too many, how to clear through.
Old 03-03-2015, 11:40 AM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Sorry. I blur. Can I clarify that BE = Bao Er WH1612 and WW = Wan Wan 0819?

Geylang got 45 cat 150 houses lah. Too many, how to clear through.
You already guess it .....MP 2 goddess
Old 03-03-2015, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of
Quote:

If you guys have contact in China, may want to ask around. Last heard she was at Zhuhai and still very much in this trade
Got her contact to share bo..
Old 03-03-2015, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
Got her contact to share bo..
Im banned from going China. ......
Old 03-03-2015, 03:31 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Im banned from going China. ......
Nvm there is still little Chang pin at gl for u bro
Old 03-03-2015, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

My FR of the day...bonked this baby recently.....one hell of good fuck i must say.... Actually i saw her before....but in 16W12, the house lighting not bright...dim dim one....cannot see clearly...based on her outfit the other time, can tell she is not very slim and quite short.....so never call her...at that time no fr on her yet....as i always rely on good frs to bonk what i like.....Now i know why there is not so much frs on her already......

Baby

Face: 7.15/10 cannot consider pretty or syt.....but definitely pleasant looking....she has foxy eyes that make her look slutty...at the same time she look pretty innocent.....But her look will glow on u as time goes by....fair and clear complexion.....

Body: 7.2/10 cannot consider slim.....can only say she has curves at the right place....her bouncy perky ass.....OMG....best for hardcore doggie....as usual i never wasted any time to doggie her hard....the way she talked dirty and sweet nothings.....turned me ON Big time!!!

Breast: 8.3/10 Her best asset....round big perky tits.....if she is slimmer, perfect man....However noone is perfect la.... I suck her tits like no tomo.....In fact, i was not even gentle with her tits....with that kind of tits, no man can withstand.....unless u are gay

Service: 7.5/10 She never allowed me to french her....but she allowed some wet kissing without tongue....can tell she is highly resistant to french.....I think i must RTF to turn on my charm.....Rarely wls will refuse me frenching after RTF....Hope she does not turn me down next time....Her Yi Tiao Long service is pretty weak...but i do not care as i do not like it....She does not do Ar either...in fact i never a fan of AR or pussy eating....To me it is pretty disgusting....Other than her service is outstanding....

RTF: Yes....Thanks to u know who u are for your recommendation

For me, i always share all the wls that i bonked ever since i started sharing frs....Unless some bros told me not to share frs, if not it is never my style not to share good gems...cos i hope in the future some sincere samsters will be willing to share their good gems with me....Unlike one childish idiot who starts his NO NAME WLS FRs....... Super childish!!!
Old 03-03-2015, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I guess you cannot have best of both world ...BE doesn't have much of a figure but at least she has teh youth and vitality.

WW on the other hand for her service but in my opinion , she looks way too haggard and old. If not for her service quality, she should be in the CAT80 category. Of course our taste may differs.
I agree with you on the above to a certain extent but I think "haggard" or "old" is too harsh a word to use on WW ... She may not be one of the chioest WL in GL but at least she is more towards young and slutty MILF with naturally well-endowed frontal assets to boot and superbly solid YTL services to offer ...

Well ... I guess to each his own ... We are all not born the same ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 04-03-2015, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
I agree with you on the above to a certain extent but I think "haggard" or "old" is too harsh a word to use on WW ... She may not be one of the chioest WL in GL but at least she is more towards young and slutty MILF with naturally well-endowed frontal assets to boot and superbly solid YTL services to offer ...

Well ... I guess to each his own ... We are all not born the same ...
I guess we have to agree to disagree. She is not exactly youthful looking for the flesh trade and i guess she serves a different market.

She looks like a mamasan with 15 years of experience and of course one can argue that there are gorgeous mamasan.

Anyway , punter caveat applies
Old 09-03-2015, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1227 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Tried Baby of WH12 the other day. Very poor service: no french, no AR, no touching of nipple and pussy, capped BJ (citing wound in the mouth), must change to a new cap before FJ... Completely lost my mojo. Worst bonk in recent years as far as I can recall.
Old 10-03-2015, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
Tried Baby of WH12 the other day. Very poor service: no french, no AR, no touching of nipple and pussy, capped BJ (citing wound in the mouth), must change to a new cap before FJ... Completely lost my mojo. Worst bonk in recent years as far as I can recall.
An accurate report. My experience was quite similar except that she did bbbj for me without cap.

But the part on no AR, no French, no touching of her nipples is true.

To add, she pulls a long face when she realizes she can't finish you in 30-40 min.

Tried her a couple of times hoping RTF will improve, but no luck.

Still worth trying once if you like a rather pretty face, fair body and beautiful D-cup boobs.

But if looking for service, better give her a miss.

Bro, any girls of her standard when it comes to looks and body that give good service though?
Old 10-03-2015, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
bro....sad to hear tat....different wls provide different services to customers....they are human too.....if they like u, they will provide extraordinary services to u.....sometimes tipping does help.....although i do not recommend it...If the wl's is like ex-APPLE 1809, i will not hesitate to tip for good service man....Move on...so many wls to bonk

As u like baby tits, u can try Jiaqi W17 who has fuking amazing round tits....Her service is outstanding as well or better.....
Old 10-03-2015, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1227 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
bro....sad to hear tat....different wls provide different services to customers....they are human too.....if they like u, they will provide extraordinary services to u.....sometimes tipping does help.....although i do not recommend it...If the wl's is like ex-APPLE 1809, i will not hesitate to tip for good service man....Move on...so many wls to bonk

As u like baby tits, u can try Jiaqi W17 who has fuking amazing round tits....Her service is outstanding as well or better.....
Yeah I understand that. That's why I seldom complain about any WL. This time it was just, everything went wrong... I've since moved on and had a redeeming bonk with my favorite

Jiaqi W17 is indeed excellent. Thanks for the recommendation
Old 10-03-2015, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 21
youngboy99 is a glorious beacon of lightyoungboy99 is a glorious beacon of lightyoungboy99 is a glorious beacon of lightyoungboy99 is a glorious beacon of lightyoungboy99 is a glorious beacon of light

had my session with baby last monday as well

i would agree with the few bros, those looking for services should skip her

tried to play with her nipples but she said cannot

anyone knows who is #11?
Old 11-03-2015, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Konnichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy