The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 30-04-2015, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Tally and Sexy babe with Long Black Elegant Sexy Dress

WL: Ying Ying
House: L16H54A
Home: Jilin
Ht/Wt: 170cm/53kg
Debut: Mar 2015

Looks (7/10): She wore a long black sexy dress which made her looked elegantly sexy. Long light brown straight hair to her boobs, squarish round face with big eyes accentuated with fake eyelashes, medium high ridge nose, nice neat set of teeth and sensual medium thick lips. Her complexion was neither fair or tan, in between. Her look was also in between SYT and MILF, with a touch of elegance and resembled typical korean actress pretty face, though not in the top gorgeous class. Her bod was on the big bone side, but with slim waist and round perky juicy ass, B- boobs with big deep brown areola and kind of not so pretty tits - a bit on the dull colour. Pussy wise, quite big pinkish bun, partially shaven with a bit of prickiness. Overall, her look was acceptable to me and definitely bonkable type.

Boobs (6.5/10): B- with deep brown large areola and not so pretty tits – perhaps due to the dull colour. Her tits was quite sensitive to touch. Squeeze was ok but licking was a bit too much for her.

Painting: Nil.

Frenching (8/10): She was a frenching queen. No lack of it anytime when our lips were locked together with tongue fighting.

Bath (7/10): Usual soapy ruba ruba , with her thigh raising up to squeeze my scrotum and dick, damn shiok…

Catbath (7/10): SOP licking back and front at my various sensitive zones.

AR (8/10): I had 2 rounds of AR. One on my fours and another lying on my back with my legs raised up. Mixed of sucking my balls, licking my perineum and poking style. Damn shiok.

BBBJ (7/10): Suction a bit soft but got the sensation alright. Can be improved.

FJ (8/10): For a newbie, considered very good already. Able to tahan me for all the positions I requested. It was like a marathon for me, one position after another, sometime I took control, sometime she took control. Started with missionary lying down to french her while gyrating my pelvic deep into hers below. Slow at first but quicken as time grew. Raised her body up in sitting position, bonking her hard with piak piak sound. Next I laid down while she cowgirl me on top, gyrating her hips like a cowgirl, heeho, heeho, first at 90 degree, followed by pulling her body backwards and pounded on me at 60 degree. I felt my dick being stretched along by her gripping pussy lips, damn sexisfying. Next, I got up again and ramped her back fast and furious in missionary again with her legs raised up high and closed together for greater grip and pleasure….she was already moaning and cuming and I felt mine cuming too. Twisted her body to sideway and enjoyed the view of her pussy being stretched by my dick in and out of it as I continued to ramp her at 160km/h. Fully turned her juicy ass over in doggie position. Oh mine, her ass was made for doggie, so huge and bouncing toink toink as I made my finishing round….increased to max speed and finally urrgggh, ooosssh… arrrgghh.. so shiokingly shiok….and relax… fully sextisfied.

GFE (7/10): Friendly and quite chatty… complimented my body, facial feature, etc and all the kc shit…took it with a pinch of salt.

Overall: If you are game for a tall, great FJ bonkable babe with a touch of elegance, she is for you.

RTF: Yes but after trying the other newbies… so many, not enough firepower to cover….sbf bros, help leh!
Old 03-05-2015, 01:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Finally had a chance to try Sky. Dunno if our timings buay gum previously but just can't seem to get her. When I reached 1612 yesterday she had just come out from a customer. Mai tu liao grab ah!

Name - Sky
Origin - Chongqing i think
Age - young 20s
Height - 1.58m
House - 1612

Looks - Very cute and kawaii type. Shoulder length wavy hair of deep red colour. Gives a very vampish and sex siren look. Round face and big eyes, reminds me very much of malaysian JC.
Body - I like gals with slim and lithe bodies. Sky has exactly that.
Tits - Natural Cs with perky reddish nips.
Pussy - Nicely trimmed turf. Pussy lips that scream to be licked
AR - Had my bunghole tongue-fucked nicely. Lotsa attention given to my balls too. Really no horse run!
BBBJ - Very deep throat with lotsa slurping and sucking on my dick head and shaft. Was headed for a CIM but stopped her before that could happen. She looked disappointed
Frenching: Better then even native french speakers. Sky can take on the entire Alliance Francais single-handedly.
FJ - Farking tight pussy. All positions are fine. Exploded in back missionary with her moans echoing in my ears.
Attitude - sassy, funny and cheeky SYT. I had a great time! For a total GFE non-professional feel, Sky's your babe. One of the better fucks i have had this year, incl the ones i had out of Sillypore.
RTF – two thumbs and a throbbing dick up!

Doomas
Old 03-05-2015, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2605 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute

My very short, concise and no-agenda FR on Zhu Er...

Looks: Average at best with not-so-fair nice slander figure and B cup boobs.
Shower: Enjoyable rubba-rubba front and back despite no hot/cold bbbj
Foreplay: Excellent yi tiao long service + soothing massage
BBBJ: Power suction deep-throat!
FJ: Horny and always asking me to bang her harder and deeper
AR: Asked her to skip
Frenching: Yes but passive type
GFE: Easy going with lots of hugs and kisses
RTF: Yes, even for just the yi tiao long service!!

Like what bro Federer801 had reported earlier, this girl is really born to be a whore. Surprised that there was no queue for her when I reached WH06.
Old 03-05-2015, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

I saw a SYT wl in house 1608....My next target!
Old 03-05-2015, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
I saw a SYT wl in house 1608....My next target!
Bro, plse let me know if you chanced upon any good deal.

Poor Joker bro need a good fark liao.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 03-05-2015, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post

No more Bro

SYT transfer to 6969
Old 03-05-2015, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post

hey bro...no problem....if good fuck, will pm u one...no worry SIC
Old 03-05-2015, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
No more Bro

SYT transfer to 6969
Oh god, then poor Joker bro must go beg OKT Nato to let me try some.

Must go L6969 look for him liao. Mai Tu liao.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 06-05-2015, 09:33 PM
Samster

tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute

My very short, concise and no-agenda FR on Jiaqi (1617)...

Looks: Petite, Slutty MILF kind of looks with big sparkling eyes and some tummy
Boobs: About B cup
Shower: Sensual rubba-rubba with nice BBBJ and nipple sucking
Catbath: Wonderful ball sucking + BBBJ + finger poking asshole combo!
BBBJ: strong suction with 3/4 deep throat action
AR: Skipped
FJ: She loves to lick, pinch and radio-tune my nipples when doing woman on top. Tight pussy muscles! Lots of moanings and PSE!
Frenching: Active frencher
GFE: Friendly and chatty. After the deed is done she is still pinching my nipples! Ouch!
RTF: Hmmm... can consider
Old 09-05-2015, 07:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sky (1612) FR.

Was looking to try someone new so asked the OKT and he suggested several names. Most were Xiao something or Jia something. Then one came lose and her name was Sky. Why not use names like Sky. Sure would make remembering their names easier.

Looks: 7.5/10 (Like a sweet doll. Has one crooked tooth which adds to the overall sweet look.)

Body: 8/10 (Not usually my kind but she had meat in all the right places. Nice and small but had a bit of a ass. Small tits, maybe a B? Could even be a large A. But they were nice. Her nipples were small and pointy and were erect most of the time.)

Frenching: 7.5/10 (OK. Little bit in the bathroom and some in the room. I didn’t force it and she didn’t seem bothered either way. Her mouth and face was there if necessary though)

Bbbj: 9/10 (Bloody fantastic. The best I have had in a while. Really solid “sucker”. With a head bob and head twist also)

Fj: 9/10 (Done with her on top, then me on top and then doggy. And man, she was tight. Good sound effects especially when I started going faster at the end while in doggy.)

Overall: 8.5/10 (Superb. I had a real good time with her. Her bathroom service must have been a good 15 minutes with front and back body rub. Her servicing on my back took ages also. Pity I don’t seem to have any feeling on my back lol. Front she spent a lot of time blowing and I was happy to let her carry on. Young and eager. She knows that her guest are now mainly coming from this place and her FR. Definitely one I would recommend.)
Old 10-05-2015, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Blutengel is Cool - loads of Potential

Xiao Yan (L6 H72), G58, age 25

Damage : $60 for 20 min. If she go to cat 150, i am sure she will be the ang pow there.

Face : 8.5/10
Cute and pretty face, look like a angel, more beautiful than a lot of cat 150 girl.

Boobs: 9/10
Natural c- cup boobs

[B]Body: 9/10
Height about 1.60 m , weight about 45 kg. 18 inch waist plus c cup boobs. A angel face with a devil body.

Shower: simple shower due to time limit.

Catbath (7/10):
When she use her sweet and warm tongue lick my nipple, my cock immediately stand like a rock.

AR : Nil

CBJ : 7/10
BJ with cap but still feel the good suction.

FJ: 8/10
Her moaning is real, we both very enjoy during make love.

GFE (9/10):
Very very good gfe, her smile and care really can warm your broken heart. I am thinking to give her 10/10 perfect

RTF: Yes, for long term
Old 10-05-2015, 09:26 PM
Samster

My very short, concise and no-agenda FR on Paris (2831A)...

Face: I'm a bit biased here because she looks like one of my ex gf. So I was quite smitten as memories flooded my mind, saved for her stained teeth.
Body: On the tanned side with some tummy and enhanced B cup boobs, which is quite nicely done and not too hard.
Pre-shower: Excellent rapport building once the door closed. Hugz and kisses followed by a round of stimulating HJ + Juagan after being stripped to my birthday suit! Must commend that her Juagan skills are excellent and I had to stopped her or else will sure ejaculate in no time.
Shower: Enjoyable rubba-rubba front and back as she keeps stimulating my cock, followed by PSE-styled BBBJ as she steal seductive glances at me. Shiok!
Foreplay: Just some rudiment licking of nipples followed by deep frenching and cock sucking
BBBJ: Very GFE-styled with sufficient suction power
FJ: Very GFE! She hugged me so lovingly it makes me feel like I'm making love to my ex...nice sound effects and does not sound fake or over-reacting.
Frenching: Active GFE frencher!

Now one thing I'm impressed is that she keeps to the full 45 mins with no-rush feel. And after the deed is done, she still rubba me in the shower! Wonderful service!

RTF: Yes, if I missed my ex again and need some TLC + juagen
Old 10-05-2015, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 14
Hotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Xiao Ke 1606a
Face: 7.5/10. She is tanned skin and her face actually resembles prettier malay receptionist.
Body: 8/10. Much sexier when dressed, but she does have killer thighs!
Boobs: 8/10. Large enough but didn’t play with it at all.
BBBJ: 9/10. Solid action high octane BJ!
Frenching: Nil. Strict “No Kiss” policy for me so sad… She kissed me on the cheek all the way in the end when I kissed her hand goodbye.
FJ: 8.5/10. Pretty standard I guess.
AR: 11/10. A bro said that her specialty is this segment. And that’s exactly right. She does her mesmerising catbath, hitting all the sensitive spots of my body, spots that I didn’t know actually sensitive! Then she asked me to put my butt up, and this segment starts! She licked my asshole and the areas around it while doing stimulating stuff into my balls and penis with her fingers creating weird but very stimulating sensations going all at once. She occasionally switched to crawl down and sucked my penis and also sucked and pulled by balls. She did this segment for quite long and I really enjoyed every second of it and didn’t want it to end. She also obliged when I requested her to fuck my asshole with her finger. She immediately put a condom on her finger and just fuck me senseless with it while I was moaning like I am a JAV girl.
GFE: 6/10. Very mechanical. But got into philosophical debate when we debated about whether Love and Lust are one and the same or mutually exclusive
RTF: No. I think I’ll pass and move on to the next one.
Old 10-05-2015, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 14
Hotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Lily 1654a
Face: 7/10. This is the area that she is kinda lacking. What a pity since her figure, hairstyle, and dress resembled another one of my favourite tall busty girl… To compound my predicaments, her face actually resembled one of my teachers in secondary school. One who was very kind type, not the type I want to Fuck.
Body: 9.5/10. Very sexy tall fair skinned lass. Definitely amazing. If only this is complemented with beautiful elegant face!
Boobs: 8/10. It’s large enough I suppose but the shape is not really to my liking.
BBBJ: 8/10. The suction power and intensity didn’t move beyond gear 1. But the 69 with her was very sexy and teasing. She rotated slowly to me 35 degree each until her pussy touches my mouth and just ate it like it’s the last premium quality oyster in the world.
Frenching: 11/10. Absolutely amazing and sexy. From when the door was closed, she immediately stripped me, and can’t stop sucking, biting, and licking my nipples. Then I looked her in the eye, and pouted my lips, and she agreed to French! Haven’t got intense Frenching from a WL since Moon 1654a (2010), JiaYi 2047 (2012) and Mikione (2010 and 2012)! The apex of our non-stop Frenching was when I had gone mad with lust and moaning like a crazed zombie, and she just continued Frenching me with intense tongue action full of saliva, until plenty dripped from my lips to my jaw and then she added this by kissing and licking my whole face until my face was completely covered by plenty of her saliva. Simply out of this world. I think I forgot what my name was at the peak of the heat of our frenching
FJ: 9/10. Continued to call me “baobei” throughout and when I finally shot out all of my milky seeds inside her, we frenched hard again, playing and twisting our tongues hard, my eyes closed, while also savouring the extremely pleasure jolts of every single spasm of my massive orgasm.
AR: 8/10. Pretty standard.
GFE: 9/10. I think she was trying to play KC. I think she just played along with my roleplay when I was drunk with lust and said some bullshit like “我要根你结婚!”
RTF: I think I want to try others even though I miss the extreme heat Frenching…
Old 12-05-2015, 08:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Paris 2831A FR.

Usually am pretty busy week days and never think about wonderland but for some reason, felt totally uneasy the whole day and finally figured out in the afternoon that I had this need to feel some flesh and plough a hole. So down to GL I went and armed with a list of names felt fairly confident of getting one of my targets. The OKT called the first name on the list and Paris was free.

Looks: 8.5/10 (Since my return to GL, she has the face that is most appealing to me. Her eyes are naughty and dance. Good face. Lots of makeup. Told her to head to the dentist as her teeth were a little black. But she is not a big time smiley girl so didn’t really matter I guess)

Body: 8/10 (Like this also. A nice ass where the cheeks giggled when I hammered her from behind. She has quite the tummy but she said she just ate so maybe that was the reason. Nice meaty thighs. Not a tall girl. Boobs were a B I guess. She said her period was coming so they were a little tender. Nipples were poking straight out.)

Frenching: 8.5/10 (Full on and no problem and got more and more as the session went on. As with a lot of girls, if you rinse your mouth before you see them and have anywhere close to fresh breath you can get frenched at the beginning. If not, you may have to wait till after mouth wash time)

Bbbj: 8/10 (She was pretty good at this. Didn’t do it for very long though and kept pulling off. However, should add her hand job was superb. Rivals the old Malaysian CK. No AR as she said she didn't like to do it and I was fine. I think the way a lot of the China girls do it makes it less fun. Ah for the days of the Malaysian Violet who just seemed to know how to ass rim and hand job you)

Fj: 9/10 (Done with her on top, then me on top and then doggy. Good sound effects especially when I started going faster and harder at the end while in doggy. Watching her cunt lips grab my dick on the way out and then me pushing it back in and also the way her ass cheeks giggled, I didn’t last long when we got to doggy. She actually got impatient I guess as I wasn’t showing any signs of coming when in missionary and suggested we go to doggy)

Overall: 9/10 (Superb. I had a real good time with her. Her bathroom service was pretty good but it was while on the bed that everything really clicked. Starting the session the way she did with Frenching and a hand job was a great way to start. Plus big bonus, the little minx came in with no bra or panties!! That was fun for me to read under her dress and just feel skin)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread