The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-11-2014, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: (cunt) King's Latest Party Gals

Sad news. Serena will be leaving sillypore. Last working day is next week tuesday. Fans of serena pls take note for your farewell bonk.
Old 12-11-2014, 09:47 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
desyrt is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any good one can recommend from house1844?
Old 02-12-2014, 03:09 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1123 / Power: 0
Massage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Sad news. Serena will be leaving sillypore. Last working day is next week tuesday. Fans of serena pls take note for your farewell bonk.
Bro 肥🐱 to wait for you weekly report that you never hand in for 3week.(you should know me)happy Bonus day.
Old 04-12-2014, 03:16 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 0
uwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to all

Old cat maybe got caught by 'MM'
Old 11-01-2015, 04:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
desyrt is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I just try one of the cat150 house. Just to check with bro here. Bj must be in cap?
Old 16-01-2015, 02:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
idols deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

guys much better if we include photos. =)
Old 31-01-2015, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Sorry was occupied with work and family. Got time to fuck but no time to surf the forum haha

CK recently upped her service with frenching and CIM so she has raised the temperature in the house.

Emily has been zipping around the houses and showing off her fair skin to a host of horny buggers by now.

Michelle is the doe-eyed beauty which can melt any heart. I have seen newbies to 1612 marching right into 1612 and booking her even before the door hits their ass.

Eva is the little chili padi which everyone overlooks. Naked she seems like that sec one classmate you always wanted to fuck.

Xiao S is another underrated chili padi who gives a fantastic BBBJ. Naked she looks like the other sec one classmate you wanted to fuck.

Serena is the wild ah lian fuck who just can't get enough dick. Just had her and she was dripping wet even at that late hour.

In short I fucked them all and each of them have their own special feature. However, they all can tarma each other and that i have not tried yet. I can only focus on one at a time hehehe

Doomas
Evon is still here. She will get her 2 year long service award in a few months, I think.
Old 08-03-2015, 07:49 PM
Samster

Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Evon will cut card on 18 March. Those who are in love with her huge milky white bountiful fun bags, get her while you still can

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
Evon is still here. She will get her 2 year long service award in a few months, I think.
Old 08-03-2015, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Evon will cut card on 18 March. Those who are in love with her huge milky white bountiful fun bags, get her while you still can
Who else is left in this house? Any recommendations?
Old 22-03-2015, 09:49 PM
Samster

Sorry for the late reply, was away for a longish break with the wife.

For C fun bags I would recommend CK. For bedroom eyes and max GFE I would go for Michelle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Who else is left in this house? Any recommendations?
Old 22-03-2015, 09:52 PM
Samster

Fresh recruits!

Latest intel. 1612 will have 4 fresh inductees a week+ from now
Old 22-03-2015, 09:59 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sorry for the late reply, was away for a longish break with the wife.

For C fun bags I would recommend CK. For bedroom eyes and max GFE I would go for Michelle.
Thanks. CK it is then. Quite like her look. What's on her service menu these days...?

Any other good recommendations bro?
Old 22-03-2015, 10:05 PM
Samster

Re: Fresh recruits!

Quote:
Latest intel. 1612 will have 4 fresh inductees a week+ from now
Thanks for the update. By the way I saw your jiaxue, the one you said looked like Liu yi fei.

Found her look too mature for me, could not see the resemblance to Liu Yi Fei.

Looking forward to fresh recruits at 1612 and CK who I quite like looks wise for some reason as she resembles some old flame from the past.
Old 22-03-2015, 10:12 PM
Samster

In my last session with her I had an explosive CIM. Had to explain to the missus why I nearly failed the spunk audit that nite

Quote:
Thanks. CK it is then. Quite like her look. What's on her service menu these days...?

Any other good recommendations bro?
Old 22-03-2015, 10:14 PM
Samster

Re: Fresh recruits!

Well I think I said she reminded me of Liu Yifei. Think itz her cheeks and eyes. My last session with her was all frenching and groping. And oh very neatly folded pussy!

Quote:
Thanks for the update. By the way I saw your jiaxue, the one you said looked like Liu yi fei.

Found her look too mature for me, could not see the resemblance to Liu Yi Fei.

Looking forward to fresh recruits at 1612 and CK who I quite like looks wise for some reason as she resembles some old flame from the past.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1