The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-09-2013, 08:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Jason Wong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Frenching PRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tseng View Post
Not that I have tried before many PRC girls but so far 2038 cong cong the wriggly worm is the only one who strictly didn't want to french with me. Quite a number of them are reluctant frencher for first visit but rtf shouldn't be an issue. The few I can think of right now that left a frenching impression is 1649 ding dang and 0819 han han.
I rem ding dang as her name unique n i happen to ask. She say no French altho she attitude ok n a bit cheeky. I try to rtf her n see can get. If still cannot means I hopeless.
Old 26-09-2013, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicater View Post
Bro

It is all about chemistry.

Just $50\- at PT can french Ann already. I french with her before.

Cheers
Bro fornicator, u r PT king sure get la. Ann tell me she dun do French one leh. I told her forum say can. She say the FRs are fake. Guess she selective also? Maybe time for me to hit back to PT! Chemistry is abt looks since they dun have a chance to know us. When I younger n not so fat, my hit rate if frenching is better n gals tend to b more friendly. So conclusion is looks do better in commercial sex. Sibei sian. Tdy no mood work
Old 26-09-2013, 08:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 13
fornicater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro

Frenching is not a norm. My hit rate is approximately 5~10% only.

Cheers
Old 26-09-2013, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better

These are some of the 150 PRCs i have bonked this year and offered great frenching even from 1st visit:

Han Xue 1606
Jia Le 2047
Jia Xuan 2047
Mimi 1654A
Tian Tian 1654A
Fei Fei 2062A
Mei Bo 2831A
Le Le 2041

Just some that comes to my mind. Try some of these and you still dun get any frenching, to be honest bro, i think the problem is with you

Most of the 150PRC i chat with say they are usually willing to french. They only refuse/dislike those with very bad breath or look dirty/ unhygienic/ diseased or really old man with almost no teeth :P Somewhat old/ugly is usually not a problem as they are used to it. (One GL said to me 90% of her clientele is old or ugly, so that is never the problem. She mind hygiene more then looks or age). Good luck bro!
Old 26-09-2013, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7010 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
These are some of the 150 PRCs i have bonked this year and offered great frenching even from 1st visit:

Han Xue 1606
Jia Le 2047
Jia Xuan 2047
Mimi 1654A
Tian Tian 1654A
Fei Fei 2062A
Mei Bo 2831A
Le Le 2041

Just some that comes to my mind. Try some of these and you still dun get any frenching, to be honest bro, i think the problem is with you

Most of the 150PRC i chat with say they are usually willing to french. They only refuse/dislike those with very bad breath or look dirty/ unhygienic/ diseased or really old man with almost no teeth :P Somewhat old/ugly is usually not a problem as they are used to it. (One GL said to me 90% of her clientele is old or ugly, so that is never the problem. She mind hygiene more then looks or age). Good luck bro!
With good hygenie you leave a good impression for your rtfs, maintaining your body with proper exercise allow you bonk with stamina.

Depends of your kc skills also, normally she give you special only loh. why french with other customers when her heart with you ? This type of thing no need request one, auto give like auto hug hug just like your gf.

Some wls will give frenching to boost her business but some ang pai don't lei. So you either spend more or you give her feel

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 26-09-2013, 03:03 PM
Samster (Premium)

My Reputation: Points: 26879 / Power: 66
keewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond repute

haha agreed with u bro

once your kc reach a certain level, the wl will only frenched you and not others

body u can buy but not soul but as said also depend on each individual

to some wl, they believed in frenching is only toward ppl they liked especially those who are sauna trained

as a season bonker, i wouldnt wanna french those who can throw everything inside their mouth but each have their own preferences

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
With good hygenie you leave a good impression for your rtfs, maintaining your body with proper exercise allow you bonk with stamina.

Depends of your kc skills also, normally she give you special only loh. why french with other customers when her heart with you ? This type of thing no need request one, auto give like auto hug hug just like your gf.

Some wls will give frenching to boost her business but some ang pai don't lei. So you either spend more or you give her feel
Old 26-09-2013, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post

Han Xue 1606
Jia Le 2047
Jia Xuan 2047
Mimi 1654A
Tian Tian 1654A
Fei Fei 2062A
Mei Bo 2831A
Le Le 2041

Bro yr list is zhun......yr comment very straight forward.....salute u.....
Old 26-09-2013, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7010 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by keewee View Post
haha agreed with u bro

once your kc reach a certain level, the wl will only frenched you and not others

to some wl, they believed in frenching is only toward ppl they liked especially those who are sauna trained

as a season bonker, i wouldnt wanna french those who can throw everything inside their mouth but each have their own preferences
Smart angpai wls won't want to french. why give everything when there is more to offer ? Small sum of money can rent her body but not her heart. she can also choose to be very cold to you. Afterall angpais are there for a reason, they have sufficent business daily.

Personally, frenching, hug hug, and hold hands doesn't determine if she kc by your skills. As long as she is working, you are being kc by her loh. The only factor based on kc skills rely on ' after process ' means the relationship substain itself through a period of time not working and she still give you feel through overseas trips or distance webcam.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 26-09-2013, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 17
tnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant future

Read a few bros here got to French feiyan 0819

Lucky dudes. Rtf twice and all I get is crap service from her
Old 26-09-2013, 04:33 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Bro TS

Agree with u that frenching is tough to get for prc, but on rtf they will be more willing to french, only 1 tip i can give u is that clean shaven has more chance to french

Another thing is, u mention the girls stay with u for only 30 to 45mins , this part i find wierd....very wierd......why would all the girls be running out of the room so fast
Old 26-09-2013, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by keewee View Post
haha agreed with u bro

Based on all bros views, can I agar agar conclude as follows:
1) Small percentage french all customers (10%)
2) most only french customers they like a bit (65 to 70%)
3) very few only french one or 2 special customer (1 to 5%)
4) small percentage dun french at all (10 to 15%)

So if u yandao or not bad looking, its near 90% but ugly abt 10% avg will b say abt 30% since some wls may still consider avg looking customer ok.
Old 26-09-2013, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 11
LinusTheLion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bruddah dun listen to the fr here.....all tok cock nia.....a lot of wl dun allow french ass rim pussy licking.....but ppl jus keep sayin they got it.....up to them loh......sum of them even tink they are the girl's darling and special customer........more like special needs loh.........so far all the french is haf fuck kind most dun even bother tongue fight wif u.......u jus go see who u like then go try can liao......4get abt wat the ppl here get wat u nv get......make urself disappoint 4 nuttin nia..........
Old 26-09-2013, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinusTheLion View Post
bruddah dun listen to the fr here.....all tok cock nia.....a lot of wl dun allow french ass rim pussy licking.....but ppl jus keep sayin they got it.....up to them loh......sum of them even tink they are the girl's darling and special customer........more like special needs loh.........so far all the french is haf fuck kind most dun even bother tongue fight wif u.......u jus go see who u like then go try can liao......4get abt wat the ppl here get wat u nv get......make urself disappoint 4 nuttin nia..........
Bro, after seeing ur reply, I getting more confused. But I do noticed those who managed to get from one wl will get from many. I really saw some yandao customers during last few visits. They can easily pick up ktv PRC for free. I guessed WL are human n most gal (not all) doesn't feel sexually excited when see yandao men?! maybe tat account to 15% no give french no matter who the customer.
Old 26-09-2013, 05:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -161 / Power: 0
Tseng Tseng

I'm not sure if it matters but do you smoke or have bad breath? I don't smoke so I do receive a fair amount of frenching. Of course there are some hardcore non-frenchers that I just don't have what it takes to break that. Having said, I believe they might be more willing to upon RTF. If you are really a big fan of frenching may I suggest you try few of those recommended in this thread.
Old 26-09-2013, 05:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -161 / Power: 0
Tseng Tseng

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
Bro TS

Agree with u that frenching is tough to get for prc, but on rtf they will be more willing to french, only 1 tip i can give u is that clean shaven has more chance to french

Another thing is, u mention the girls stay with u for only 30 to 45mins , this part i find wierd....very wierd......why would all the girls be running out of the room so fast
I think 45mins is fair for some girls who not very interested and try to cut corners. But 30mins is really too much and unacceptable for cat150.

Honestly I do get "short-changed" quite a bit for most of my first time visits. What I learnt is to take control and initiate be it petting caressing or talking.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1