The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2015, 12:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jia Bao - 1617

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Heard W15 has a whole bunch of new babes ready to start work. Also heard another one of the WH houses has 10 noobs about to be unleashed.

We gonna drown in pussy juice
Haha. Sounds interesting. Hope there'll be some good ones.
Old 23-02-2015, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Jia Bao - 1617

Quote:
Heard W15 has a whole bunch of new babes ready to start work. Also heard another one of the WH houses has 10 noobs about to be unleashed.

We gonna drown in pussy juice
oh man....time to attack on all front....
Old 23-02-2015, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Firers, watch...your...front...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
oh man....time to attack on all front....
Old 23-02-2015, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Firers, watch...your...front...
Hi bro ... Good seeing you coming back with a vengeance ... It looks like you are on a non-stop Sex-Shopping spree these few days ... Have you tried the one recommended at the other side of the fence?

My pace is like snail mail versus yours ... Cheerz!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 28-02-2015, 12:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Jia Bao - 1617

WL: Jia Bao
House: 1617
Origin: Sichuan
Height: 160cm
Debut: Feb 2015

Had Jia Bao again yesterday evening bcz all my regulars not available. Session was even better than the last!

Looks (8/10): When I saw JB approaching the glass doors of 1612 I nearly didn't recognise her. She seems to have done her hair such that it curls gently around her face, giving a kawaii effect. Much better makeup this time which accentuates her air of not-so-innocent ah lian. Lips had this luscious pink thickness which was prolly due to skillful use of lipstick but nonetheless set my wicked imagination afire. In my eyes she is now SFS - So Fucking Sweet.

Boobs (8/10): Firm Bs. Nice round shape, small dark nips (they are now a lighter shade; pls refer to body below) which got hard fast. Fun bags felt firm to the touch, tho I’m sure they are 100% natural.

Body (8/10): Small package, taut girlish body. Bouncy perky arse. This time she wore very short shorts which showed off her slim creamy white legs. Also wore a short top which emphasised her slim waist. She seems to have lost a little weight too. Complexion upgraded to fair due to all the shower cream and indoors.

Shower (7/10): Much improvement since our last session. Still some slip n slide action tho still a little unsure of how to give a good one. This time had BBBJ in the shower, with her hands autoroaming around my ass, nipples and legs. I don't usually get very hard in the shower but this time I did. Someone must have been giving her serious training.

BBBJ (7.5/10): Some improvement since the last session too. Better friction this time, with tongue action on my balls. Also massaged my balls while sucking me off which got me high. CIM still not on the cards sorry guys.

FJ (8/10): Pussy as responsive as ever. Still a little bushy but not as before. Came during cunnilingus cz my chin was sopping wet when I pulled away. Fucking was just as good, with little moans and gasps as I pumped away which turned into a crescendo as I sent her into orgasm city.

French (9/10): Still the little french monster.

GFE (9/10): Still gao gao. I think she's that much closer to becoming a dark horse ang pai. She's getting popular; I had to wait 2 hours for her this time. Still a fresh feel to her so mai tu liao!

RTF: Chop seal guarantee! I wanna bring her home!

Doomas
Old 01-03-2015, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all
Re: L1617

only tried Jiabao and Apple before in this house.

seems like business is good, when I go always no girl one.

saw a small petite sized Jap like girl before I left, sharp nose and big eyes, but looks a bit moody.

anyone any idea who she is ?
Old 02-03-2015, 03:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 23
The_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmond_lee View Post

saw a small petite sized Jap like girl before I left, sharp nose and big eyes, but looks a bit moody.

Wearing Orange?
Old 02-03-2015, 09:46 PM
Samster

desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Hustler View Post
Wearing Orange?
dun think so, but a dark color dress.

got sharp features, esp the nose, looks quite jap-like.

special feature is her petite frame.
Old 10-03-2015, 05:09 PM
Samster

seems like there are too many Jia XXX in this house.

can some one do a quick summary of all the Jia XXXs here, and most importantly, who can speak French ?
Old 10-03-2015, 05:38 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
seems like there are too many Jia XXX in this house.

can some one do a quick summary of all the Jia XXXs here, and most importantly, who can speak French ?
I think they all speak mandarin.

Jiayi is the go to girl here for good service
Old 10-03-2015, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quote:

You probably saw jiayi
Old 10-03-2015, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
You probably saw jiayi
noted. thanks bro.
Old 22-03-2015, 04:40 PM
Samster

Jiayi recently looking hotter and hotter. Can't tahan.

New transfer Tang Guo also not bad. Guess it is time to share my endorsement of Tang Guo.

Thanks to bro Omnia for the intro to Tang Guo some time ago before her name came out in SBF.
Old 22-03-2015, 05:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
desyrt is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Ping guo and tang guo ex 1844

Quote:

New transfer Tang Guo also not bad. Guess it is time to share my endorsement of Tang Guo.

Thanks to bro Omnia for the intro to Tang Guo some time ago before her name came out in SBF.
Old 22-03-2015, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ArmyouM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

you mean Tang Guo pass her french course ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1