The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-02-2015, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold
Re: 1807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Ah so much fighting.

Never mind, I be the first one and step up and say I have had raw with WLs before. My agenda is simple.....I just want to spread my seeds.

Wait...I better keep quiet because "In Japan, the chairman and CEO would call a press conference, take a deep bow and, in the good old days, they may even commit hara-kiri"....

Actually hor, I haven't seen our whiter than thou commit hara-kiri yet. Oh, I forgot. Teh Cheang Wan....
May be he was ordered to do it
Old 14-02-2015, 09:26 AM
Samster

saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Ah so much fighting.

Never mind, I be the first one and step up and say I have had raw with WLs before. My agenda is simple.....I just want to spread my seed...
Haha u not scare suddenly every other Tom dick Harry turn up at your door n claim to be your seed?

My agenda very simple to - small head take control n enjoy the Shiok feel
Old 15-02-2015, 06:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Ah so much fighting.

Never mind, I be the first one and step up and say I have had raw with WLs before. My agenda is simple.....I just want to spread my seeds.

Wait...I better keep quiet because "In Japan, the chairman and CEO would call a press conference, take a deep bow and, in the good old days, they may even commit hara-kiri"....

Actually hor, I haven't seen our whiter than thou commit hara-kiri yet. Oh, I forgot. Teh Cheang Wan....
You and allanooi must be my best friend. Have you found a good storage for your seed?
Old 15-02-2015, 06:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Haha u not scare suddenly every other Tom dick Harry turn up at your door n claim to be your seed?

My agenda very simple to - small head take control n enjoy the Shiok feel
Is this how you get raw sex? Give them your address?
Old 15-02-2015, 06:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
L69H69 is what I give them as my address.
Old 15-02-2015, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
haha..good one..38 oxley road..:
Old 20-02-2015, 11:49 AM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ah so much fighting.

Bro thumbs up for your truthful confession on your genuine agenda
Unlike the white playing tai chi & sweeping everything under the carpet
They should be role model & commit hara Kiri should they made any blunders

Gong xi fa cai
Old 20-02-2015, 11:54 AM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe ling ling looks like a local model so siriusam penned a wonderful fr for her

It's ok la. I don't need anyone to thank me for my fr on ling ling.

I'm just being truthful.

Happy goat year to u. Huat ah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Bro, I wonder why he did not thank you for your "No Hidden Agenda Contribution" and yet he went on to thank a samster, Siriusam who has no not even written or post anything about GL WL since his inception in SBF in year 2012 ... All his 44 posts so far (except the one and only FR on Ling Ling @ 1807) were not related to GL WL ... And he was actively participating in the Local Model Pic thread. Funnily, all of a sudden and out of the blue, he posted a "positive" FR on Ling Ling in the midst of this controversy ... So what does that tells us? This Siriusam's style of writing obviously is not newbie in the GL scene but his almost non-existence in GL Threads since he setup an account in SBF suggests "something" ... I am pretty sure you see where I am coming from ... Which once famous samsters who are very active in that thread? If anyone is keen, one can do a search of Siriusam's archived posts in SBF and see for yourself the background of this particular samster, Siriusam.

Omnia thanks him just because he has written a ""fantastically positive" FR on her ... Your FR on Ling Ling is in-between (alittle more towards negative in fact if one can read between the lines) and that suggests why he did not thank you ...

This is very obvious that Omnia has a hidden agenda to promote Ling Ling @ 1807 so aggressively and to the extent of being utterly defensive when anyone said something negative about her ... This is downright hypocritical ... Hahaha ... And yet he dare to shamelessly tell everyone he is a No-Agenda Contributor ... Bwhaahaha ... What a joke indeed!

Actually I don't even bother if he has an agenda or not ... But merely to stress to samsters who are not so observant and may be clouded by his mumbo jumbo irrelevant spamming posts ...
Old 21-02-2015, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Hypocrite n Troll Max_Priest get's his nerve Tingled yet again!

And so unsurprisingly, Max_Priest keeps digging his own grave due to that huge over inflated deluded ego of his!!...

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...1&postcount=58

oh dear...looks like you just luv to prove me right Max_Priest!...so glad to see that i continue to 'tingle' yr nerve, again n again n again n again....!...oh why oh why do u continue to keep wasting yr so called "precious time" on me, Max_Priest?!...so much so that it looks like u hv actually turned yrself into a fully fledged hypocrite n troll too boot!!...

Quote:

I realize that this fella has turned himself into a troll recently ... Thanks for reminding me not to go down to the level of a troll ... Sheer waste of our precious time ...

Cheerz,
MaXx
Old 21-02-2015, 11:53 AM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry, Hypocrite Troll Max_Priest, but the Facts are on My Side!

Tsk , tsk tsk....just look at the time and effort it must hv taken Max_Priest to write this post?!....sadly n unfortunately for you Max_Priest, all you have done is helped to give more publicity to 1807 n Ling Ling in particular...as i said previously, the 1807 okt uncle sld really tku for keeping 1807 on the SBF radar...like they say in the PR trade...any news is good news...!!

oh n this is so ironic as i still haven't as yet posted my fr on Ling Ling ...neither have i done anything to bump up this thread nor bump up publicity on Ling Ling in any other thread, unlike u Max_Priest with yr shameless lame bump up frs on yr apparent fav GL WLs...

Quote:
Bro, I wonder why he did not thank you for your "No Hidden Agenda Contribution" and yet he went on to thank a samster, Siriusam who has no not even written or post anything about GL WL since his inception in SBF in year 2012 ... All his 44 posts so far (except the one and only FR on Ling Ling @ 1807) were not related to GL WL ... And he was actively participating in the Local Model Pic thread. Funnily, all of a sudden and out of the blue, he posted a "positive" FR on Ling Ling in the midst of this controversy ... So what does that tells us? This Siriusam's style of writing obviously is not newbie in the GL scene but his almost non-existence in GL Threads since he setup an account in SBF suggests "something" ... I am pretty sure you see where I am coming from ... Which once famous samsters who are very active in that thread? If anyone is keen, one can do a search of Siriusam's archived posts in SBF and see for yourself the background of this particular samster, Siriusam.

Omnia thanks him just because he has written a ""fantastically positive" FR on her ... Your FR on Ling Ling is in-between (alittle more towards negative in fact if one can read between the lines) and that suggests why he did not thank you ...

This is very obvious that Omnia has a hidden agenda to promote Ling Ling @ 1807 so aggressively and to the extent of being utterly defensive when anyone said something negative about her ... This is downright hypocritical ... Hahaha ... And yet he dare to shamelessly tell everyone he is a No-Agenda Contributor ... Bwhaahaha ... What a joke indeed!
As for Max_Priest's totally false baseless allegations abv...sorry to burst that huge over inflated deluded ego of yrs...but sadly n unfortunately for you...facts don't lie n the facts r on my side...so the joke is actually on you, Max_Priest!!

Fact: I have repasted all posts on Ling Ling, regardless of whether it was positive or negative or otherwise...

Federer801's neutral/negative fr on Ling Ling
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...62&postcount=5

Kobayashi99's neutral fr on Ling Ling
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...6&postcount=17

Fact: I actually thanked Federer801 for his neutral/negativefr on Ling Ling....

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
First off a v big tku to Defunct n Nat28 for their earlier frs on this chiobu newbie Ling Ling(1807)...this is what i call geuine no agenda sharing which i fully support...generally agree wif their frs on this Ling Ling...i am taking the liberty of repasting their frs in this thread ...for completeness i am also including the latest fr on her by Federer801, which appears to reinforce that old chestnut, different strokes for different folks, tks for keeping it real mate!
Fact: I encourage all samsters to post frs/info on Ling Ling in particular n other GL WLs in general, regardless of whether their comments r good, bad or otherwise...provided it is done on the basis ofGenuine No Agenda Sharing...

Quote:
This is the latest comment on Ling Ling fm another thread that i hv taken the liberty to repaste in here...

Said it before n i shall say it again...i fully support Genuine No Agenda Sharing...good, bad or otherwise comments/views does not matter...
As for why I had thanked n upped Siriusam for his fr on Ling Ling and not commented on Slyer's fr on Ling Ling...i wld hv thought the reasons were obvious, well i guess only to discerning objective samsters!...

Fact: Siriusam did not post any caveat in his fr...

Fact: Siriusam appeared to be zapped by that hypocrite troll Max_Priest and/or his apparent gang for posting his fr...

Fact: Slyer has made it clear with caveats, more than once i sld add, that his fr was honest, truthful and with no hidden agenda...

Fact: Unlike Siriusam, Slyer was not zapped for posting his fr...

Fact: I had previously cum out in the open to support Slyer when he was wrongly called a clone of Max_Priest...even to the extent of helping to upp his rep points when he was being zapped...curiously n amusingly enough i don't think Slyer needed my paltry help viz rep points!...Samsters who get zappped n who lust for rep points perhaps sld consult Slyer or for deeper advice Max_Priest, as both these chaps appear to be v 'astute' in turning ard massive zapping to their rep points accounts...!!

so like i had said before, Slyer sld or ought to know my take on him by now...oh n once again i trust that Slyer is "only interested in fucking prc whores", and nothing else, as he had previously told me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
My honest, no hidden agenda, concise FR on

Ling Ling (L18 H07)
Quote:

I'm just being truthful.
Old 21-02-2015, 12:32 PM
Samster

Let this thread return to all thing related to 1807 only

now as for my comments on Max_Priest's post below...

first of all i am amused that Max_Priest had said that he is replying to Smlee's post when in fact Smlee had only directly addressed this post to me!...my reply was as follows... http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...5&postcount=55...

more curious n strange is that Max_Priest deliberately failed to address a critical issue raised by Smlee..."If one need to resort to writing FR to gain"favor" just to get it(RAW SEX), i must say he is really pathetic"....?!

Now as for my Main Objective....all in good time!...in any event things are slowly but surely becuming clearer!....for instance, the fact that Max_Priest has recently reacted in a totally different manner fm his usual style of posting in SBF, speaks for itself(not that it is of any use/help to him)!! ...in any event, i am naturally going to take this specific debate/arguments to its more appropriate n rightful thread i.e.HOTTEST NEWS IN GEYLANG DAILY & Gossips...so to samsters who are interested in this matter, pls stay tuned to the HOTTEST NEWS IN GEYLANG DAILY & Gossips thread for more updates in due course...

with that, i shall let this thread return to all matters pertaining to its original intent only i.e. 1807

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
Mate,

I am not taking side here. Look at it this way, who is interested in MaxPriest agenda? So what he has an agenda or why should it bother us ?

We all know ALMOST every WLs had raw sex with "someone" and i am not sure what is the hype here.If one need to resort to writing FR to gain"favor" just to get it, i must say he is really pathetic.

This forum is about information sharing. Be it real or fake , with or without agenda, all samsters need to discern and act accordingly.

I am seldom in town and whenever i come back to the forum to see such argument, i feel it is worse than the lack of quality WLs.

I shall rest my case and you guys can decide if you want to carry on....

You have made a very profound, insightful and unbias statement in your above post ... Unlike those Omnia-Worshippers in the other thread, at least you're one of the handful who speaks with back-bones andtherefore justify my time to reply to ...

In addition, I appreciate your emphasis on the real intent of such forum like SBF ... Without which, this is "No Sex Forum on GL" ... We all have to bear in mind ...

That pathetic clown, Omnia said in the other thread that his objective is to stop me and/or perhaps seen as trying to assassinate my persona here ... I really wonder how he is gonna do that ... Thru' spamming and trolling? Bwahahaha ... I am waiting with bated breathe ...

Have a good bonking weekend, bro!

MaXx
Old 21-02-2015, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ah so much fighting.

Kung Hei Fatt Choy, bro!

Unlike that pathetic clown Omnia with full of hyprocrisy, at least you dare to admit you have a hidden agenda ...

Did you all notice that pathetic fella Omnia dares not post FRs all over the places now and he has shortened his FR significantly after I brought up the issue that he has hidden agenda to support Ling Ling aggressively? This is tantamount to an admission of guilt ... My toe is laughing non-stop now ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 21-02-2015, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Konnichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To all bro u better wear 10condom cos once raw surely kena hiv

Quote:
Kung Hei Fatt Choy, bro!

Unlike that pathetic clown Omnia with full of hyprocrisy, at least you dare to admit you have a hidden agenda ...

Did you all notice that pathetic fella Omnia dares not post FRs all over the places now and he has shortened his FR significantly after I brought up the issue that he has hidden agenda to support Ling Ling aggressively? This is tantamount to an admission of guilt ... My toe is laughing non-stop now ...
Old 21-02-2015, 01:00 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
The fact shows that Omnia is a hypocrite ... No doubt about it ...

Quote:
Maybe ling ling looks like a local model so siriusam penned a wonderful fr for her

I'm just being truthful.

Happy goat year to u. Huat ah!
Kung Hei Fatt Choy, bro Slyer!

No worries, I thank you for your truthful FR if that pathetic clown Omnia did not appreciate your effort juz because yours is more towards negative ... I would for sure trust your FR versus Siruisam's one ... How can we trust a fella (Siriusam) who has not even participated in any of the GL threads and who has only actively participated in those threads non-related to GL since his inception in SBF two years ago? In addition, he (Siruisam) posted an incredibly fantastic FR on her out of the blue in the midst of this controversy ... Bwahahaha ...

If Omnia embraces negative comment on his ""fave darling", he would not have been so defensive against what I commented in the first place ... Moreover, earlier I was merely making a very valid comment that most discerning samsters would query whether openly or in private ... He is digging his own grave by saying that in the 1st paragraph of his below post ... In fact he was about to post a FR on his fave WL Ling Ling but he decided not to juz after this controversy began due to the obvious ... Bwahaha ... Obviously he is feeling guilty and up to no good ...

Bro Slyer, re Omnia's 2nd paragraph below, better be very careful of him ... Read carefully what he mentioned in-between the lines ... There are some underlying meaning behind these sentences (underlined). They have lotsa thorns on them ... PM me if you wanna know more ... Be very careful of what you say to him via PM ...

In conclusion, the facts here don't lie ... Omnia is full of hypocrisy, very unethical and certainly very unscrupulous ...

Cheerz,
MaXx

Quote:

Fact: I encourage all samsters to post frs/info on Ling Ling in particular n other GL WLs in general, regardless of whether their comments r good, bad or otherwise...provided it is done on the basis ofGenuine No Agenda Sharing...

Fact: I had previously cum out in the open to support Slyer when he was wrongly called a clone of Max_Priest...even to the extent of helping to upp his rep points when he was being zapped...curiously n amusingly enough i don't think Slyer needed my paltry help viz rep points!...Samsters who get zappped n who lust for rep points perhaps sld consult Slyer or for deeper advice Max_Priest, as both these chaps appear to be v 'astute' in turning ard massive zapping to their rep points accounts...!!

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 22-02-2015 at 11:45 AM.
Old 21-02-2015, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnichiwawa View Post
To all bro u better wear 10condom cos once raw surely kena hiv
Are you saying we should wear 9 condomns on our big head and one on our small head?

Have a lusty Year of the Goat!

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1