The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-12-2001, 12:20 AM
Samster

Location: Nether poles I shall roam, the middle one I call home
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 23
clover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyclover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Went down today to seek out Singtel, however at 1637 found out that she is off and only be back in a few days time. Asked for Yan Er but also off... sigh.

Walked over to Tommy's (he has always good recommendations) and called for Singapore Ice, but before she could come, Zhen Zhen came out so called her.

Zhen Zhen (L18 something)
Not very pretty, like your Ah Soh (younger version) next door. Doesn't use much make up. Body wise very loaded, original "C" cups I think.
Starts with hot BBJ in shower and then hot session with a lot of licks. Her service is really excellent, not rushed but with a lot of effort. What I cannot tahan is her moans - in the beginning very sexy but later, very put off. Also, her pace is very fast, don't allow you to do anything. Come to think of it, no time to do anything, just lie back and enjoy!!!
She allows 2 shots. If you let her know earlier, she will pace you so that there is enough time. Tried frenching her, but she doesn't seem to want to cooperate. She prefers to be in charge.
I think her service is in the 8/10 category, but I find it a little exagerated. Prefer slow and GF type, her's was more of an orgy oriented session - still very good!

On the way out, Tommy asked me to look at the next girl that came - Yoki. Man, she really has a CFM look and that will be my next target.

Overall an 8.
Old 05-12-2001, 09:38 AM
easykey78

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
gl 150 - annie

anybody tried the girl b4? looks pretty to me when i was at tommy's place. pls give an FR of her and violet.
Old 05-12-2001, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 23
bernie is a glorious beacon of lightbernie is a glorious beacon of lightbernie is a glorious beacon of lightbernie is a glorious beacon of lightbernie is a glorious beacon of lightbernie is a glorious beacon of light
queries

hi all bro. can u guys ls tel me wher 2 find singtel, amani, ice etc....... all those gd fucks? dey from the 40 group or 150 group? plks enlighten me cos i m jus introduced 2 dis site by my fren after cheonging 4 the past few yrs. n wher is tommys place? thanks all bro
Old 05-12-2001, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute
Question

They belong to the $150/cat & $40/cat belong to the thai gals.
Old 07-12-2001, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2417 / Power: 23
whizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond repute
Pendragon

So, you enjoyed your session with Spore Ice. She was my favourite gal in the past. The fact that she speaks English helped. In terms of looks, I think she is quite good, considering that she is no more "sap pat yah yee" (18, 22).

Her service is one of the best you can find in GL plus she has the looks as compared to Singtel (no flames plse Singtel fans!) - my personal opinion.

I have since moved on to others and haven't found one that beats her service yet. AB is a thorough professional and looks better but can't touch Spore Ice's service level. However, her service is one of the better ones around.

Anyone to recommend who doesn't turn down 2 shots? I need the 2nd shot to get satiated though there were occasions in which I couldn't get it off a 2nd time (that's when the gals aren't that attractive).

Have been trying to get "Pai Sheet" (White Ice) but unsuccessful thus far. Saw her one day but my mind was set on another gal hence missed the chance to try.

Last edited by whizzard; 07-12-2001 at 11:18 PM.
Old 07-12-2001, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 23
Piling8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry

This is my FR on SONY

Went cheonging today at 820pm L20H47
OKT recommend Sony; ok lah Try lor
Quite standard service; try CIM no good tactics
leave no choice do it doggy ; found her pussy Big and losse for a 22yr old; maybe BS her age
Commend : good in complex; smooth and tender tits; nice butt
not playful; too robotic.
For release stress ok la
for enjoyment ( considered) no second try for me. thank you
Old 07-12-2001, 11:36 PM
Samster

whizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond repute
Piling*

How do you rate Sony's looks? Compared to those whom you have tried before? How abt the house gals at L20H47 e.g. AB and LV. How does Sony compare to them in terms of looks and does she allow 2nd shots?
Old 08-12-2001, 12:17 AM
Samster

Hi Whizzard

Compare with Ab,LV
SOny looks beat them becos she no makeup
But face hv some flakes

Can be chicky if u in the mood
Old 08-12-2001, 12:52 AM
Samster

Piling

Tks for the feedback. If you like service and looks, try Siao Hui. She is tanned, slim bod but decent sized boobs. Service is quite good, 2 shots, frenching, 69, CIM, etc. Looks are subjective but to me definitely above average.
Old 09-12-2001, 01:24 AM
Samster

FR on Wen Fang.

After a few weeks of celibacy due to work exigencies, I managed to return to the pleasure lanes aka GL this afternoon.

Asked for Theresa but was told sick for a day. Siau Hui was still not back yet. Pai Sheet had to wait. Wen Fang too. Anyway, told OKT that I'd wait for either one. Before I could take my 2nd ciggy, she told me that Wen Fang was on the way.

Hmm, what luck I thot to myself. Wen Fang the legend herself, and she was not my only choice but one of my choices. When she came in, the 1st thing that struck me was her eyes - very Lucy Liu and Lum May Yee type i.e. single eyelid slittly type. In fact, if you were to ask me, I'd say she looks like a miniature version of Lucy Liu other than the fact that her ass really potrudes and her famed silicon implants are indeed silicon implants.

When we entered the room, she started stripping off and she was wearing G-Strings. I felt that she was over-rated in terms of looks. Anyway, she is still quite good looking though. We went for a shower and she gave me a BJ there. Later, when we finished cleaning, I let her take the lead and just laid back. She basically gave me a cat-bath. I asked whether we could do 2 shots but she said she doesn't do seconds. Anyway, she went on with a CIM and proceeded to AR but I stopped her as I don't really get any high out of it. She then continued CIM and after some time I told her I was ready to blow. She nodded but continued sucking with increased tenacity. I shot my load into her and thot to myself, well that's $150 spent and I didnt even get to screw her.

After washing her mouth she came back and offered me a massage. We basically did some small talk abt her recent Bangkok and Pattaya trip and I shared with her my own holidays. Surprise surprise, she asked me to turn over and proceeded to cat-bath me again. Well, well, she appears willing to compromise. Well, being a second shot and the fact that I didnt get my usual cig break to recover, my bro was feeling a little tired initially. However, he soon stirred to life and she continued her SOP cat-bath and BBBJ. I then suggested that she lied back and that its my turn to service her. Gave her nipples and her breast some "tongue fu" as well as her well used cave. After sufficient warming up, I went up again on her breasts and frenched her. I proceeded with a missionary and she was much more responsive now, with the groans increasing with my tempo until I unloaded into her. Too bad I didn't get to doggie her but I didn't want to break the rhythmn.

Overall, her service is quite SOP due in part to her initial reluctance for a 2nd shot (I did my bit to train her to be more service oriented for whoever else's future benefit besides my own immeidate one). Would I try her again, hmmm ...... I still feel she is over-rated. My own tried and proven ones i.e. good service coupled with good looks would still be my preference.

Would I try her again? Well, yes if those whom I ask for are not available.

Looks: 7/10
Body: 7.5/10 (slim and big boobs but hairy and petite)
BBBJ: 7/10 (pretty SOP other than a hardworking tongue)
AR: never tried
FJ: SOP
Frenching: Yes
69: Yes
Old 09-12-2001, 12:47 PM
taihuat

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Question

hi , i can i have the telephone number for house lor16-10?
thank you.
have try yan er, service sop but playful. look ok around 6.5.
Old 09-12-2001, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
JaguarLuv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by taihuat
hi , i can i have the telephone number for house lor16-10?
thank you.
have try yan er, service sop but playful. look ok around 6.5.
How is her moaning skill?
Old 11-12-2001, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 23
LUSTJUICE is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLUSTJUICE is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cool whizzard

Bro whizzard

Like your comment, the fact is that a lot of chicks are overated by either the OKT themselves or the Bros in the forum (no flaming, just personal opinion).

In terms of looker and skill, which chick is your all time preference?

Regards,
Lust
Old 12-12-2001, 10:57 PM
Samster

Re: whizzard

Quote:
Originally posted by LUSTJUICE
Bro whizzard

Like your comment, the fact is that a lot of chicks are overated by either the OKT themselves or the Bros in the forum (no flaming, just personal opinion).

In terms of looker and skill, which chick is your all time preference?

Regards,
Lust
LustJuice

That's a difficult question you posed. There was one who looked damn good and though her service was SOP, she did agree to 2nd shots. However, she has retired from the scene more thana year ago and time has erased her name from my memory banks.

Have been flitting around a fair bit, trying to sample the wonderful diversity in pleasure land. It depends on my mood. Sometimes, I may look for the more familiar gals if I want to chat a bit. Others, when I am damn horny for a screw with a looker, I will try the names that has been circulated around (e.g. Wen Fang). Wish I could give you a name but I am still looking for that elusive one.
Old 13-12-2001, 01:22 AM
Samster

hi whizzard,

This is my FR on Chelsea L22H26

Went to meet friend there this evening ard 730pm
Derby,Villa,Chelsea is available..

Villa and Chelsea is regular to me,so act blurr that i know them ; start chatting with my kaikee, then we discuss who to take who;
the girls start picking as we asked them who they want to play ,,
Hee hee Goodness Gracious Me ;both requested to serve me ( I Blush) hahaha.
Finally Kaikee chosen Villa ( She hv Bigger Tits) ; my kaikee need the milk..hahah
So Left with Chelsea , She take me by the hand and we go in room and ACTION.
She is so eager to please tonight(eventhough i and her hv at least 5 time play).
This time i do it raw all the way ; to the extend download in her pusy deep deep
She just don't want to let go ;SO SHIOK
Really like long lost lover feeling tonight.

Sorry if i m blunt in statment tonight; it just too emotional SHIOK this time...
Very Pleased and Relax and Rememberance..........

NB; Chelsea and Leeds can pair up to play double ; Chelsea say she pair up well with Leeds ; invite me to try and she make sure Majestic Service...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1