The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-06-2014, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
celestialz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Member of a Special Club :)

Seem nice. Camp camp
Old 13-06-2014, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 11
packrotten is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpackrotten is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Keep it up bro , continue more please
Old 13-06-2014, 07:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 19
1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

more more,waiting for it...
Old 14-06-2014, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1022 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 11
belgianseat is one of the Best!belgianseat is one of the Best!belgianseat is one of the Best!belgianseat is one of the Best!

Setting up tent , please update soon !
Old 14-06-2014, 04:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 20
blowfishx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblowfishx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

thanks for the brothers who are supporting this thread..

anyway I had to wait for the call and I was checking my phone frequently for the next few days. No calls or whatsapp at all from anyone out of the ordinary until one week later on the monday morning while I was driving to work along ECP. It was an innocent message that said "Hi are you B? will you be free this afternoon for me to interview you?" .. I was quick to reply "Yes. May I know who am I speaking to?". She answered "Does it matter? If you are still keen to join us, please see me at 3pm at Goodwood Park Hotel Coffee Lounge" I replied quickly " Ok. How do I recognise you?" She replied "I can recognise you. See ya"

So there I was, feeling excited and wondering how she look like and whether she will be one of those hot models or actresses. I keep praying for this particular lady, whose pic that I saw on Andrew's facebook account, to be the one that just called me. During lunch time, I called Andrew and told me about the message that I received in the morning. He just replied "Enjoy Brother and I hope she likes you" and "The interview is where the existing member decide whether you meet the profile of a person who can fit in well with the existing members and if you are, whether you are desirable enough for her to want to go to the hotel room with"..I replied Andrew "So I should be expecting some fun later right?" Andrew replied "Yes. provided you play your cards right and get her to like you haha" "If she likes you and ask you up to the hotel room for some fun and you can deliver up to her liking, she will inform the club that she approves of you, then you will be added into the club too" I replied "Thanks bro. I will try hard haha haha"

At 2pm, I left my office and drove to Goodwood Park Hotel. Took me about 10 mins as my office is in town too and as I walked into the coffee lounge, I noticed there was a really beautiful model like lady sitting by herself. I thought to myself "Wow! I am in luck!". I tried to smile at her but she did not even bother to smile back and in a few seconds, a man sat down in front of her. "oops, wrong person" So I sat down by myself and ordered an espresso and started playing with my phone, hoping for another message. The wait was excruciating as I check out every women that walked in and hoping that my interviewer was not any of them as all the ladies that afternoon at the hotel was not exactly my type. Then after about 15 mins, someone tap me on my shoulder and ask "may I sit down?" I turned around and saw an older but very elegant lady and I smiled and said "yes pls" and I stood up while she sat down.

Her name was Joanne and she was wearing a pretty pale yellow sun dress with only a simple diamond pendant around her neck. I was really drawn to her neckline as her neck was really beautiful, and she dresses very simply but elegantly. I could smell a very light perfume and I was mesmerized.

J: You look so much better than your picture. I am glad I asked to interview you.
B: Thanks! I have been really excited about the whole thing but was losing hope that no one would actually call me. Btw you look beautiful and thank you for giving me this chance to meet you.
J: My husband flew off this morning to London for meeting and I thought I had some time today...

We talk and talk and I managed to make her laugh and giggle a lot. She is 40 and she has no children and her husband is frequently out of town due to work. She stays just nearby Goodwood Park and that's why she asked to meet me here. After a long conversation and lots of laughter, Joanne asked "Are you free to come to my place now?" I replied with a small pause "Yes. I would be more than happy to"

So I asked for the bill and walk her to her car. She asked that I take her car and that she could drop me back at Goodwood park later. I obliged and got into her black Audi S4. It was only a 5 mins drive and we reach her home. It was a three story bungalow and she drove into the house and i saw a huge swimming pool to the left. We got out and her maid opened the door and let us in. She gave the maid some instructions and she turn to me and said "follow me upstairs". I just followed her and walk beside her, like her little brother as I think she look older than me haha.

We got to her room and she asked that I go to the next room toilet to wash up and wait for her while she changed to something more comfortable. "Yes dear" I replied cheekily. I went to the other room and it was huge with a very high ceiling and the toilet has all kinds of expensive men's toiletries. It must belonged to the husband i guess. After washing up a bit and getting rid of the coffee taste in my mouth, i heard the maid walking up so I stayed inside the room waiting for the maid to leave. I peek and saw that the maid brought up a bottle of wine in a decanter with two glasses. Wow, she wanted to drink.

Next i heard "Dear, please change into the bathrobe and come over" I yelled back "Yes dear!". There was a white bathrobe in the room and I changed into it immediately and walk back to her room and knock on her door. Joanne opened the door and she was in a translucent silky babydoll white lingerie that covers her panties just barely. She looks beautiful and really sexy. I wanted to pounce on her and just rape her then but I have to hold myself back as this was still the "interview".. she turned and walked towards the balcony and sat down on the chair. I closed the door and sat opposite her. I poured the wine for us and just let the wine breathe and stared at her. She was really a beautiful sight as it was about 6pm and the gentle sunrays was shining slightly into the room at an angle which made her glowed. I sat there just admiring her body and said that she is the most beautiful thing i have ever seen. She laughed and said that I do not need to say any sweet words to her as I will be getting "it" anyway. I laughed and said that even if we do not proceed further than just drinking the tempranillo in front of us, i would be just as satisfied cos she was a beautiful sight.

So we took a sip of the wine and just looked at each other and said nothing. She then stood up slowly and took another sip of wine and walk over to me. She straddled her legs across me and put her soft hands on my cheeks and kiss me, delivering the wine into my mouth. I kissed her back and we engaged into a very long and and soft kiss while my hands caressed her smooth back over the silky lingerie. I kissed her neck with with little kisses and steal breathes of scent from her neck and i moved my hands up to the side of her breasts. She was not heavily endowed and her breasts was a B cup but they were perky! and with very smooth skin. I caressed the sides of her breasts while kissing her. Her eyes were closed all the time and I peeked at her, she was beautiful and even glowing. I run my hands down to her ass and gentle run my fingers over her smooth butt cheeks as she was wearing a T back thong. Her hands was always holding my face as if guiding me to kiss her and I can feel the smoothness of her fingers and then she moved her hands down to my shoulders and then down to my chest. She broke off from the kiss gently and started to peck gently down my neck and she pull open my bath robe and kiss down my chest to my abdomen and she was now in a kneeling position looking at me with both her petite hands holding my penis. She look at me cheekily and blow at my penis head and lick it slightly and she look back up at me. She then used her nails to gently "scratch" the skin on the side of my penis and to my scrotum. i can feel a tingly sensation all over when she did that and my eyes closed momentarily to enjoy the feeling. She teased me further and kiss my penis head and lick it gently again. This time she blew air onto my penis head and she caress the sides of my inner thighs. Next she slowly engulf my penis into her mouth in a single slow action that my penis went so deep into her throat.. I almost cum there and I clench my fist and tighten my thighs and curled up my ankles. She blow my penis with such skill and I wish I could just sit there and enjoy it for the rest of the evening with the wine in my hand haha. My right hand reached out for my wine and she smiled at me. I drank the wine while she continued to suck my penis. Her hands were on top of my thighs and she moved her hands slowly back in to my penis and held my dick gently and she took my dick out slowly and she turned her head and reached out for her wine too. We drank at the same time while her right hand was still holding on to my dick, which was throbbing. I was relieved that she is giving me some recovery time else I would have cummed there without even going further.
Old 14-06-2014, 05:22 AM
Samster

blowfishx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblowfishx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I put down my glass and helped her with her glass and then helped her to stand up and once she was standing, I grabbed her and carried her to the bed. I put her down gently on the side of the bed and started to kiss her again but this time it was my turn to tease her.

I kiss her down her neck again and then I opened her lingerie to expose her breasts without really taking it off. I keep kissing around her left nipple and softly touching the right breast and caressing the nipple with my left hand. I can hear her moan and her body was all for me to explore. I moved my kisses lower and lower and i can smell her sweet sexuality as i place my nose against her thong. i moved the thong aside and kiss her cunt lips. She has a shaven vagina and it was really smooth and pale white. I kiss her cunt and I stick my tongue into her vagina and moved my tongue inside her, touching the ceiling and then the base of the inner vagina. She keep moaning and she was getting so wet that the thong was smeared with her juices. i paused to just remove her thong and went back to licking her juices.. my right hand then started to caress her asshole and she let out a small eek! haha i told her i wont enter her from behind and she relaxed again. Her juices was overflowing and i just used the juices to rub on her asshole. she moaned even louder while i licked her cunt and caress her asshole with my wet fingers. Her back started arching and she started to moaned so loud, i was worried that her maid can hear us.

She must have reached orgasm cos her back suddenly fell back to the bed and she was so relaxed while i was licking her. I stood up leaving her cunt exposed and she was still in her white lingerie. I just stood there for a moment to enjoy the sight of her body. She is really beautiful and I could not believe that I am able to enjoy such a beauty.

I bend over and kiss her lips with my left hand supporting my weight on the bed and my right hand holding on to my throbbing dick. I suddenly remember and I looked around and I saw a condom on the bedside table and she smiled. I stood back up and put on the condom and then as I kiss her lips and my tongue enter her lips, my dick enter her cunt. It was an amazing feeling and she was really tight. I could almost cum there as i enter her as deep as i can in the first stroke and paused when I hit the end. She moaned as I pause and I exert my penis while I was inside her. We make love in that position, me standing over her while she was lying on the edge of the bed, and after a while i put my hands below her back and lifted her further into the bed and we were locked into an embrace and both of us were lying on the bed fucking faster and faster. I pull her lingerie over her head and we continue to fuck fervently. As we were about to climax, i turned her around with her back facing me and I enter her again lying on top of her back. she look helpless and i just move in and out while licking the back of her neck and smelling her sweet scent all the time.

I was about to really cum and i could hear her moans getting louder again. i was getting faster and faster and as I was about to cum, i heard her moan so loud that I cum at the same time with my hands around her neck, almost like strangling her. Both of us fell limp back to the bed. i on top of her with her back facing me. I kissed her neck and her back and i felt her cunt tightening around my dick squeezing out the last drops of sperm. haha i smiled at her and she says she does pilates everyday haha.

I pulled myself out and collapsed to her left. Feeling really spent and almost breaking out into a sweat, i look at her and kiss her again. I asked her "did i pass your interview?" Joanne replied me "Yes for round 1.." She kissed me and I was wondering whether i can muster enough energy for the next round haha.
Old 14-06-2014, 06:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 11
sweetnothing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow. Hard to get into such a club ain't it? Need to pray you know the right people with the connections plus conversation topics have to take some luck?
Old 14-06-2014, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1912 / Power: 11
yookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant future

Maybe she ask for 10 rounds
Old 14-06-2014, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 19
Jumbo68 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJumbo68 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wow.. looks like she is going to interview you for a few rounds before sharing you with the club.. good luck bro.. Perhaps one day, we can all join in..
Old 14-06-2014, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 15
hornylittlegirl is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornylittlegirl is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornylittlegirl is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Congratulations TS upon gaining access into sucha exclusive club.
Old 14-06-2014, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
magemage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow bro.. Your story is solid.. Continue pls... Camping here
Old 14-06-2014, 11:09 AM
Samster

thank you for the support! I apologise for the writing style as I did not really bother to organise my thoughts.. i just wrote everything out of memory and just click "submit post".. the memories of my entry into the club is so vivid that I just write and write without proof-reading sorry.

I will try to improve as I write more.

I will continue the story tonight when I get back as I am going for the club party this evening. I doubt I will get any tonight but there are a few new female members that I would really like to meet (before initiating any 1-1 meetups) and there is this lady that I am discussing a new business venture with.

I should be back by 11pm to write more.
Old 14-06-2014, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2003 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 11
lanternathletic is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlanternathletic is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Support support nice story !
Old 14-06-2014, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10846 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Eagerly waiting here for more updates.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 14-06-2014, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kiukiu77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story. Please continue TS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1