The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-10-2008, 03:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
richmenson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
How will you deal with this situation?

You met a girl from online dating site/friend's friend/other avenues.

You got fresh with her and just as things was getting heated up, you whipped out a condom.

She got pissed off and said, "oh so you actually came prepared? so you thought what kind of girl am i? loose woman?"

or she said "wow you are so experienced. must be doing with all the girls you meet.."

With these anti climax statement, everything comes to a halt.

How will you pacify/sweet talk her to bring back the climax/mood?
Old 08-10-2008, 08:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1678 / Power: 18
Steadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant future
Re: How will you deal with this situation?

Does it really help if sweet talk??

It tough to bring back if she is determine. Anyway if the aim is to up her then just tell her take it or leave it.

Also in the first place to what extent was the heat up??
Were both of you naked??
If no then why bring out the condom??

Pending:
Anyone joining the queue??

Just up: naturegreen (02 Nov 14:04)
Old 08-10-2008, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
BigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to all

If the lady have not had this feeling of wanting the "Sex" thing, then why is she out with you in the first place?

Usually they are just putting up a false front to show that they are not those loose type. Also they know when is their "SAFE" period to play. So if they are not worried why should you?

If such a situation arise, just joke about it and say something funny and continue with what you are doing, tease her about it.

Just my 2 penny worth.

BigBoy 2
Old 08-10-2008, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
eu6en3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by richmenson View Post

You got fresh with her and just as things was getting heated up, you whipped out a condom.

She got pissed off and said, "oh so you actually came prepared? so you thought what kind of girl am i? loose woman?"

or she said "wow you are so experienced. must be doing with all the girls you meet.."

Dear Bro richmenson,

In a "heated up" situation, when you whipped out a condom it is perfectly fine and i doubt tat the girl will say this. I believe she will even ask you if you have any condom, UNLESS

1) Your "heated up" moment is NOT very heated up. Like only petting and frenchin and you whipped out your condom (Super bad move). She will think tat you are too desperate!

2) Timimg not right, you have to set her in the right mood before you can proceed.

Countering of the anti climax statement.

Huh? You mean this condom? Is a giveout from our army during our training at Thailand. Everyone must have 1, nv use so i put inside my wallet lor. (only for those who have been through Army)
Old 08-10-2008, 11:35 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
jit singapore 1 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

[QUOTE=richmenson;3128457]

Bro, don't too worry. Those gals that I met and up them (not fl or WL) normally (98%) will ask me: "you got bring condom boh" or "hey, you go buy condom hor, or else I don't want to do hor...." Tell you hor, when the gal ready to make love with you, how they wish you got bring condom, you know!!!!

Normally if you bring condom on your pocket, they'll "假假“ ask you, hey: "so you actually came prepared?" so you thought what kind of girl am i? loose woman?" "wow you are so experienced. must be doing with all the girls you meet.." blah blah blah blah...... Aiyo don't care what they ask la, just smile and keep quiet......actually the end they will very very wish to make love with you...... In thier heart will say "heng ah, you got bring condom, or else can't fuck liao, especially if both of you suddend horny and wish to bonk inside the car). haha....
Old 08-10-2008, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 21
chickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to behold

just say its free...given during the last overseas NS reservist training..

What's the difference between love, true love and showing off? Spitting, swallowing and gargling.

My story thread
Mediacock Drama , A Sinful Lust...
Old 08-10-2008, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: How will you deal with this situation?

Guess you must take some times and gain her trust first. Tell her you will do it after marriage..
Old 08-10-2008, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Alucard_x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, it is a very bad timing to take out the condom from what you have mentioned. The best timing is before penetration.

Not sure if this will answer your question cause it depends on the gal character, you can say

"I always make sure I am prepared for all kinds of situations."

Another way is don't say anything, just french her and continue....
Old 08-10-2008, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 16
mogu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymogu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Like all bros said dun take out the helmet unless already in the mood. Dun take out the helmet and expect her to get into mood when she sees it.

Maybe you can try talking, women like to talk talk only but with the correct settings and atmosphere, i.e watching movies, dark settings with some liquor or something along tt line maybe you might get lucky and start the touchy touchy part.
Old 08-10-2008, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

by the way.. how many of you would actually bring a condom when you meet the gal for ths very first time ? I definitely wont
Although I have spare condom in my bag or my car, but that is for FL

I have met some gals from internet dating service and chatroom before, and have some happenning on 1st meeting, I would prefer she cim , instead of going for FJ partly also because all this gals are CMI
Old 08-10-2008, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 19
ChinaFriends67 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChinaFriends67 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Bro, firstly u sound very inexperience as to when to whipped out a condom. In any case, any woman would feel offended with your actions. If that's is a FL / WL, than I think they're ok with it as they want to finish a job fast in order to make more business.

Also from what u mentioned earlier, what makes u think that things are getting heated up??? Or u yrself buan tahan oredi and was thinking of firing only???

Based on the above, I think u're pretty unsure of what you're going to ask. If u are a guy, I think all this need not to say as it's built within us as how to sian a gal in order to get her laid unless otherwise.

Just my 2 cents worth of thoughts!!!
Old 08-10-2008, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 18
Booker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to behold

Maybe things aren;t that heated up yet and TS just assume it is and whipped out his condom...
Try to get the gal aroused and she will asked if you have it instead... that way.. less chance to error.
In the event that she asked how come you got condom ready/stand-by.. just said Army teach you must be prepared...
This is the time to give some credits to SAF...

Old 08-10-2008, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 19
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: How will you deal with this situation?

Normally, I will keep quiet until she brings it up. And even when she does, I will pretend to think and say something like, "I think got one somewhere in my bag or wallet etc." Then when take out if she say knn things like "wah u come prepared" all that kind of bullshit, then just pretend lah, aiyah, army give one lah, left in my wallet for quite some time leow, dunno whether got expired or not, then check leow, wahhh, heng ah, still got 2 more years....

Who Shags Wins
Old 08-10-2008, 11:26 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1232 / Power: 23
poorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud of

the recep from the hotel gave it to me~~~~
Old 08-10-2008, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 20
nicematt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynicematt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
........You got fresh with her and just as things was getting heated up, you whipped out a condom.
Bro, I would tell her that I believe she is a conservative gal, and I flashed out this condom is just to proof that my perspection of this gal is right!!!

Then go on with you telling her that you were also not a loose guy, would only give in to miss right.... hahaha

then go on with your pacify action..... wish you all the best.

Uplist : ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1