The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2014, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
btwn68n70 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I cannot accept it :'(

tldr: we broke up

Last edited by btwn68n70; 01-08-2014 at 12:40 AM.
Old 22-07-2014, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2045 / Power: 14
howgoodisthat has a reputation beyond reputehowgoodisthat has a reputation beyond reputehowgoodisthat has a reputation beyond reputehowgoodisthat has a reputation beyond reputehowgoodisthat has a reputation beyond reputehowgoodisthat has a reputation beyond reputehowgoodisthat has a reputation beyond reputehowgoodisthat has a reputation beyond reputehowgoodisthat has a reputation beyond reputehowgoodisthat has a reputation beyond reputehowgoodisthat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I cannot accept it :'(

I can feel what you are going through right now. Shouldn"t you consider that it is time to move on?
Old 22-07-2014, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by howgoodisthat View Post
I can feel what you are going through right now. Shouldn"t you consider that it is time to move on?
I can't let her go...its been so long, yet I still wanna go home to her. I really love her, I know this is not because I need sex or anything like that. I'm at a loss, I cannot see any hope

Last edited by btwn68n70; 22-07-2014 at 08:19 PM.
Old 22-07-2014, 09:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ex110011 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey ts, after reading what you wrote, it reminded me a little of what i went through too. Im not going to write my story here and im also not as good in english. But anyway, i also ended up being blocked on whatsapp, facebook etc etc....

Its obviously only your side of the story, but heres what i think.
You will feel like shit for many more months, but you have to force yourself and say that it is not your fault. Im sorry if this is going to sound very straight forward. The girl you know is gone. She has changed, and she is not going to tell you why or what really happened when she went overseas.

"we stopped talking, we were quarrelling a lot over stuff like this. I admit, I was childish back then, I didn't know why I was like that. If I let my grip a little looser, perhaps she wouldn't be like this today."

Sometimes i also still think of that. If i did this or did that differently. Yea maybe it will help a bit. But if she has changed, sooner or later the quarrels will still happen. And it will be the same ending.
Dont be too harsh on yourself. Its a good thing you are still young and 18 years old. You will meet many other girls. And you will never forget the old her. But hopefully, one day you will meet a different girl. It will never feel the same as her, but hopefully, one day, you will be happy again. All the best
Old 23-07-2014, 01:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
mortar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, I'm really curious what happened during the overseas trip, at Manila. Someone or something must have changed or made her become like that. She has been exposed to something else I suspect.. Fuck buddy, playing of basketball and wanna get stronger, and the licking of vagina etc.

Don't you think that she might have did it with someone over there? I know it's hard to take it(something similar happened to me before but of cos not as jialat as u). If all else fail, it's really time to move on, and you really need a lot of time to get over this..
Old 23-07-2014, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mortar View Post
Bro, I'm really curious what happened during the overseas trip, at Manila. Someone or something must have changed or made her become like that. She has been exposed to something else I suspect.. Fuck buddy, playing of basketball and wanna get stronger, and the licking of vagina etc.

Don't you think that she might have did it with someone over there? I know it's hard to take it(something similar happened to me before but of cos not as jialat as u). If all else fail, it's really time to move on, and you really need a lot of time to get over this..
I don't think that's possible, we were like, 17. And she went with the school with teachers and my classmates and all...it was a school based trip to help poor little children there...
Old 23-07-2014, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 18
Greendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud of

learn not to be so stubborn and move on else you will be missing out other things ard you. since she block u liao that mean dont want to see/hear from you. keep your last bit of dignity than to left with nothing
Old 23-07-2014, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

A same old story happens to every living being in this world...

You gonna be fine, bro.
Old 23-07-2014, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 22
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Ah boy ah .... let me teach u how to control your bitch .

As a man , when u appear attentive and needy to your bitch .... they take u for granted .

When u r a bad boy to them , they cling on to you for dear life . lemme explain

its all psychological , u present to them u r a playboy ,they feel insecure , they feel they might lose you . sub consciously they will be telling themselves they cannot lose out . Let u screw liao kena dump . In other words they don't wanna be used and abused .

So they will always be at your beck n call . not wanting to give any chance for you to get pissed n dump them .

ive seen too many cases , move on try a few girls and experiment . This dating game is all a mind game ....just like how your ex mind fuck u .

you r young . screw as much pussies as u can . don't do paid sex , its meaningless .

Nothing beats the thrill of going after and succeeding .
Bang them and find a few more at the same time ... you will see how they beg you not to dump them .This will train your heart .

Old 23-07-2014, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by btwn68n70 View Post
I can't let her go...its been so long, yet I still wanna go home to her. I really love her, I know this is not because I need sex or anything like that. I'm at a loss, I cannot see any hope
Young man, welcome to the real world. Twenty years ago my ex did the same & I was devastated. My results plunged & I did the worthless bad boy things just to get her attention. She didn't bother but my junior did

She was similarly ruthless, there was no FB & not even mobile.

Some years later I became successful & tried to date her again then realised that love comes in many forms & sometimes it is better to be memory.

Time heals. Get over her as there's plenty of women out there & you still have NS to serve.

Meanwhile, practise safe-sex & keep out of trouble!
Old 23-07-2014, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonhunter View Post
Ah boy ah .... let me teach u how to control your bitch .

As a man , when u appear attentive and needy to your bitch .... they take u for granted .

When u r a bad boy to them , they cling on to you for dear life . lemme explain

its all psychological , u present to them u r a playboy ,they feel insecure , they feel they might lose you . sub consciously they will be telling themselves they cannot lose out . Let u screw liao kena dump . In other words they don't wanna be used and abused .

So they will always be at your beck n call . not wanting to give any chance for you to get pissed n dump them .

ive seen too many cases , move on try a few girls and experiment . This dating game is all a mind game ....just like how your ex mind fuck u .

you r young . screw as much pussies as u can . don't do paid sex , its meaningless .

Nothing beats the thrill of going after and succeeding .
Bang them and find a few more at the same time ... you will see how they beg you not to dump them .This will train your heart .

She's not like this, I tried this on her before it didn't work.
Old 24-07-2014, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 22
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She's not like this, I tried this on her before it didn't work.
OMFG ... I did not meant her , I already said move on n start banging others .

No use crying over spilt milk , live for the future . Whats gone is gone .

even if she comes back , u will always wonder when she will pull the stint on you again .

You may forgive , but you will never forget . It will bring you misery being back with her .

My 2 cents .
Old 24-07-2014, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonhunter View Post
OMFG ... I did not meant her , I already said move on n start banging others .

No use crying over spilt milk , live for the future . Whats gone is gone .

even if she comes back , u will always wonder when she will pull the stint on you again .

You may forgive , but you will never forget . It will bring you misery being back with her .

My 2 cents .
but bro... :'( I am at a loss...finals are coming in 4 months, I can't do anything these few days...I keep missing her, as much as I dont wanna recall, I wake up every morning dreaming about her, thinking of her...I kept dreaming of the scene where we both hugged each other watching planes on the rocks at ecp, we didn't have any worries then, we were so carefree, so in love..we just enjoyed being alone together :'( I dunno what to do bro, I don't know how to stop this
Old 24-07-2014, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
A same old story happens to every living being in this world...

You gonna be fine, bro.
bro, thanks...I wont do anything stupid but...this really hurts like shit I need a time machine to right the wrongs of this relationship :'(

Last edited by btwn68n70; 24-07-2014 at 01:09 AM.
Old 24-07-2014, 07:08 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

why dont u concentrate on your exams and get a proper career after that?
relationship will come naturally once u are earning enough dosh.

Quote:
but bro... :'( I am at a loss...finals are coming in 4 months, I can't do anything these few days...I keep missing her, as much as I dont wanna recall, I wake up every morning dreaming about her, thinking of her..

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1