The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 01-10-2012, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
bigguy88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Bro, like that also can arh? my friend told me not to touch the period blood leh. that kind of unlucky will bring you very very bad luck, such as die accident leh. don't play play leh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
Talking about holes reminded me about blood, period.

Once I have SYT, she was small , hour glass body built, long hair , big eye and pointed chin. We sms on the phone and went out 2 twice before I bonk her on the 3 date.

Naked on bed and doing alot of foreplay, she just simple refuse to let me in, then for quite a while, she started to hurry me in and I did. Releases outside on her tummy and saw blood on my little brother, so I sit up and saw a small pool of blood where I thrusted just now.

She then look at me shyly and said : I give my first time to you.

Wa lao, try to bluff me? Think I was born yesterday? Saw her 2 slacken boobs and I knew she had given birth before and now want to use her period to dupe me? No wonder don't allow me to insert, waiting for her period to come.

So I just tell her : Darling, that is your period lar, not virgin blood. Stop pulling my leg. Go wash up and then come give me a BJ.
Old 01-10-2012, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
quickyman is Cool - loads of Potential

Any to share?? Pm me!! Lol
Old 01-10-2012, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigguy88 View Post
Bro, like that also can arh? my friend told me not to touch the period blood leh. that kind of unlucky will bring you very very bad luck, such as die accident leh. don't play play leh.
I tried once before for a bloody maid...in fact she is about the day to have menses, and out of horny, we went hotel and...guessed what, when we about to action, her period just newly arrived 1st day.......whole panty are bloods..i asked to stop..but she insisted me to go ahead because she was too horny and high already, somemore asked me to do raw....lan lan i put double protection condom and trust...
Old 01-10-2012, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

So Bro beefucker how was yesterday session.

One of my bonking maid employer , which is ang moh want oversea for the weekend, so she is alone and I went to her place on Saturday night, condo near Holland Road....very posh.

Went in and only the 2 of us was there that night, I brought my night stuff and prepare to bonk her over night.

Alas, her period come while we where having dinner, so I could not bonk her...but after dinner I was all over her, we were both very high, but her period keep flowing out....Damn, I was going to have a overnight good time and this happen. Her employer will be back on Sunday night, and her off day will be in next 3 week time.....so i bring her to the bathroom and hold one of her leg over my shoulder and I thrust in, 2 of us standing on 3 legs...shoik but tiring....

then I notice a pairs of eye was watching us....whahaha, it was her pet puppy, a white maltese. It was on all 4 and whine softly as the maid give a soft moan...

After release , was so tired then i sleep on her bed. A different kind of experience for me

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 01-10-2012, 11:38 PM
Samster

beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

bro...yesterday i cancelled all appointments...tak jadi....cos me met car accident early in the morning...all fucking mood gone...only my mouth keeping on cursing the driver "fucking" who bang my back side .....

the "joe tay" look-alike maid really angry me, unfriend me in facebook the next day and want to stop talking with me..i spent a lot of time to pleased her and now she gave me another chance this sunday to continue the mission....

but today, thre are 2 new maids who i added before but never chat suddenly popped out this question.."hi...how are you"..."wanna meet"...then gave me their hp....and sms me...checked their photo..not bad..at least C+ cupper and pretty also...cos they have swiming suit photo showed there...juicy .....

wahhhhhhh....this weekend dont know how to plan already...
Old 02-10-2012, 01:43 PM
Samster

starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, every weekend you bonk 3......your pool of essence dried up very fast..

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 04-10-2012, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
lastseries71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys, I got this minah that I would like to exchange. Easy to bang. But she does counts on looks and provided u have a vehicle.

She is pretty, 22 yrs of age.

Only willing to exchange with indon maids as I am tired of locals and indon maid must be easy to bonk too.

This is a sincere exchange. I will only exchange with 3 bros here.. First come first serve..
Old 05-10-2012, 02:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 17
chunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud of

Hi bros,

wanna ask all seniors here, how do u get the courage to talk to the maids that you see?
I see many chio and pretty maids around the HDB blocks, but they always with some kids or with their friends, abit shy to go up to them and approach them.

Can just share some advice on how you all do it?

Thanks
Old 05-10-2012, 02:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
OhMyGod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunkymunky View Post
Hi bros,

wanna ask all seniors here, how do u get the courage to talk to the maids that you see?
I see many chio and pretty maids around the HDB blocks, but they always with some kids or with their friends, abit shy to go up to them and approach them.

Thanks
just man up and start talking to them like a normal girl?
Old 05-10-2012, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi bros,

Thanks
Bro Chunkymunky

Well, first HDB is not a very good place for hunting

1) Neighbours might see
2) Her friends or enemy might see and go tell off
3) The kids she is bringing might split the beans

If she is bringing them to school follow at a safe distance until she is alone, have a quick word and pass her your number

Go to the best hunting grounds on Sunday, your chances are higher

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 05-10-2012, 11:12 AM
Samster

bro...i have never approached group maid before being under HDB or LP. i am just working from home, own time own target own preference, once got their number will fish up all the way till meet up and onto the bed.......
Old 05-10-2012, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 17
chunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMyGod View Post
just man up and start talking to them like a normal girl?
A normal girl isn't holding 2 little schoolkids or with a group of friends bro, and its difficult to do so, especially when so many eyes are looking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
bro...i have never approached group maid before being under HDB or LP. i am just working from home, own time own target own preference, once got their number will fish up all the way till meet up and onto the bed.......
Hi bro beefucker, if you work from home, you need to get their number somehow also right?
Old 05-10-2012, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
A normal girl isn't holding 2 little schoolkids or with a group of friends bro, and its difficult to do so, especially when so many eyes are looking.

Hi bro beefucker, if you work from home, you need to get their number somehow also right?
Brother, you can chat with them by messaging (eh..internet messaging FOC leh) to get number wat.....why so hurry to get immediate number and ask for bonking....if so, mightself go GL for 40 bonking...remember, this is fishing game, the process is fun and need patient. If you are quickie type, mightself go GL lah...
Old 05-10-2012, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
OhMyGod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

A man with balls must also wait for the right oppurtunity.
not see girls only straight away ask for number mah
Old 05-10-2012, 11:30 PM
Samster

wah, bro beefucker can fish from home...so good

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!

Last edited by starbuck; 05-10-2012 at 11:45 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1