The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 10-11-2014, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 17
RayCom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRayCom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Bro dell lee 2003, I thing in her blog got a link about her write out in the magazine.
Old 10-11-2014, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 22
doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayCom View Post
Bro dell lee 2003, I thing in her blog got a link about her write out in the magazine.
How about buying the magazine? They still print magazines don't they? I havent bought one for years. Where do you buy magazines now anyway?
Old 10-11-2014, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cool Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Enjoy all

http://www.augustman.com/peek-world-mistress-anja

If you like the link, please up me.
Old 10-11-2014, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
outonbail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by punishme View Post
Ha Ha are you joking , I know two beautiful Thai Mistresses that came to Sg. and struggled for 200 per hour .
Hi where can I find them?
Old 11-11-2014, 02:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 13
punishme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by outonbail View Post
Hi where can I find them?
In Bangkok , Mistress Morgan and Synee , they asked for 300 per hour but not a lot of customers in Sg. so don't think they will come back too soon , too many PRC that work for 100.
Old 11-11-2014, 02:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 13
punishme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros , I see my lovely Mistress last Friday so here is short FR ( what ever that means ) .

Hi bros , another lovely day in Bangkok with my beautiful Mistress Morgan today .
I met her at midday in the 7 eleven on Sukhamvit 101 and bought my provisions , 4 cans of heineken , 2 bananas and a pot of yoghurt .
We then took the motorcycle taxi to the dungeon , about 2 minutes . No chit chat downstairs as I have known her for nearly 6 years so she knows exactly how to play with me , so straight up to the dungeon .
Every time she enters she looks so stunning and beautiful and I cannot believe my good luck . We start with me kissing and sniffing her panty ass and before long face sitting . Then panties come off and put on my face to smell inside and so good . Followed by some excellent and horny ass worship , she can make her ass open to allow your tongue go inside and taste everything .
Now a short break to drink some beer from my Mistress mouth and I tell her I want to try something new , I want to feel pain from her cane . She ties me to this wood thing so I cannot move and I feel so much pain , I cannot believe she can do this so I scream mercy Mistress please stop . She released me and another beer break and a vape on my e cigarette .

Now she eat the banana and spit into my mouth to feed me , delicious , I can eat from her mouth forever . Then back to session and she tell me to eat the yoghurt from her ass which I do and more ass worship followed . Now a big face sitting session followed which was totally suffocating , Morgan is so good with this , she is the best .

A short beer break and vape again and the ultimate , the brown shower . Mistress Morgan is the best at this , she places her ass over my face and places her brown on my mouth perfectly . Now I can lick , taste and smell perfectly . I don't eat but after a few minutes Morgan removes it and sits down on my face again and I clean her ass and she gives me hand Job , I buckle in pure excitement and happiness.

Finish with a nice shower and wander off to a coffee shop for an hour before saying bye until next time
Old 11-11-2014, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 12
blacknyellow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had my first session with Goddess Katya yesterday. 4 letters can sum up my session with...OMFG...Oh My F@@king God! She has an incredible stature. With her crotch thigh high stiletto boots on, she towers over me. Her towering boots remind me of the Twin Towers, except they are made of black leather.

I was told to suck her heels and lick the soles of her feet. Then she forced me to suck her black cock.

I was then forced to kneel down on all fours. She started kicking my ass & my crotch with her boots. And then she decided to switch from her thigh high boots to her black knee high boots as she felt that these knee high boots were "a bit sharper and can cause more pain." She was right! Just to hear the noise of her leather boots slapping my ass was ecstasy!

She then tied me to the bed in the hotel room. She gagged me. She gave me prostrate massage first & then she completely f@@ked my ass for a full 30 mins. She couldn't get enough of it.

She then turned me over onto my back & again tied me to the bed. This time she sat her leather clad ass right on my face. Her leather catsuit smells beautiful. It's real cow hide leather and the aroma from it is intoxicating & addictive. She has quite a bit of leather clothing.

For the 2 hours, I paid $1100 SGD and gave her a tip. I appreciate that this is out of most bro's league but Goddess is something special and unique. Will I be back for more? Hell yes!!!

Bye for now!

A very happy B 'n' Y
Old 11-11-2014, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 14
DaScolda deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDaScolda deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknyellow View Post
I had my first session with Goddess Katya yesterday. 4 letters can sum up my session with...OMFG...Oh My F@@king God! She has an incredible stature. With her crotch thigh high stiletto boots on, she towers over me. Her towering boots remind me of the Twin Towers, except they are made of black leather.

I was told to suck her heels and lick the soles of her feet. Then she forced me to suck her black cock.

I was then forced to kneel down on all fours. She started kicking my ass & my crotch with her boots. And then she decided to switch from her thigh high boots to her black knee high boots as she felt that these knee high boots were "a bit sharper and can cause more pain." She was right! Just to hear the noise of her leather boots slapping my ass was ecstasy!

She then tied me to the bed in the hotel room. She gagged me. She gave me prostrate massage first & then she completely f@@ked my ass for a full 30 mins. She couldn't get enough of it.

She then turned me over onto my back & again tied me to the bed. This time she sat her leather clad ass right on my face. Her leather catsuit smells beautiful. It's real cow hide leather and the aroma from it is intoxicating & addictive. She has quite a bit of leather clothing.

For the 2 hours, I paid $1100 SGD and gave her a tip. I appreciate that this is out of most bro's league but Goddess is something special and unique. Will I be back for more? Hell yes!!!

Bye for now!

A very happy B 'n' Y
Wow, SGD 1100, a tip AND room charges. That IS pretty steep. But thanks for the intel. Wish her all the best.
Old 11-11-2014, 11:28 AM
Samster

Hello bro's,

Just a gentle reminder, the world's most perverted domme, Domina Fire is in town.

She is a gem of a domme.

B 'n' Y
Old 11-11-2014, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 16
saly3r is a Helpful and Caring Samstersaly3r is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaScolda View Post
Wow, SGD 1100, a tip AND room charges. That IS pretty steep. But thanks for the intel. Wish her all the best.
that is a high price
Old 11-11-2014, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saly3r View Post
that is a high price
It was pricey, but well worth it. I'm still smiling!

B 'n' Y
Old 12-11-2014, 08:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Tokyofan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro how does Goddess Katya rate for looks? What ethnicity is she?
Old 12-11-2014, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 14
calbts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaScolda View Post
No offense here but that pricing is ridiculous.
I am currently in Japan once again enjoying the best mistresses on earth.
Just had a fantastic session with Mistress Ruiko. The yen is weak again after 7 or so years of it being strong. Compared to my last visit - I am getting 30% more value.

So to do a comparison here-
SGD1100 = about 100,000 yen
That would get me over 5 hours with a La Siora Mistress.
And Domina Murasaki is coming to Singapore.
Is she charging SGD600 an hour?
Umm you guys figure out which is better.
In my opinion their are only a very select few Mistresses that should command anything near those overpriced rates. And they are all Japanese.

I am heading to Kansai soon to go back to the excellent Kairado and also try out Fetish SM in Osaka. Will report in the upcoming months.
Old 12-11-2014, 08:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 11
MaxMaxSmurf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknyellow View Post
Hello bro's,

Just a gentle reminder, the world's most perverted domme, Domina Fire is in town.

She is a gem of a domme.

B 'n' Y
Bro bny , anyway to contact her? I lost her contact number!
Old 12-11-2014, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by calbts View Post
No offense here but that pricing is ridiculous.
I am currently in Japan once again enjoying the best mistresses on earth.
Just had a fantastic session with Mistress Ruiko. The yen is weak again after 7 or so years of it being strong. Compared to my last visit - I am getting 30% more value.

So to do a comparison here-
SGD1100 = about 100,000 yen
That would get me over 5 hours with a La Siora Mistress.
And Domina Murasaki is coming to Singapore.
Is she charging SGD600 an hour?
Umm you guys figure out which is better.
In my opinion their are only a very select few Mistresses that should command anything near those overpriced rates. And they are all Japanese.

I am heading to Kansai soon to go back to the excellent Kairado and also try out Fetish SM in Osaka. Will report in the upcoming months.

Dear Bro Calbts,

I agree with some of the things you say but disagree with other things.

I have served 3 japanese dommes in all my bdsm lifetime & they are lovely dommes not doubt about that. Very beautiful & professional.

Is Goddess Katya expensive? In Singapore terms, probably so. But compared to other parts of the world at other times, not necessarily so. Let's put things into perspective here. I remember back in Europe in mid 2000s, dommes were charging the equivalent of $900 sgd an hour. However, the world has changed since then & the sgd is a very strong currency.

I remember going to Japan 5 years ago & $1 sgd could only buy me about ¥55 from memory. Today $1 sgd can buy you an amazing ¥90. Say a big thank you to the japanese prime minister Mr Abe (aka Abenomics) for printing more ¥¥¥ to help rejuvenate the japanese economy & helping it's exporters. A Singaporean tourist can now get his $1 sgd buying 60% more than what he could buy 5 years ago.

So if you have got the money & time off work or on a business trip to Japan, go for it bro. Live it out at La Siora & Sweet Devil & Venus Rinko. I have been there, done & I have got the t-shirt to go with it too. I had a great time with those dommes.

However, for those bro's who are not on company funded business trips or swamped with $$$$, you are limited as to what you can do here in Singapore.

I have been with Goddess Katya & she is something special. She would do very well in Japan if she worked there because she is very tall unlike most of the japanese dommes. She is very beautiful as well. I believe she is a bit of a cracker.

Auf Wiedersehen for now

B 'n' Y
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1